"India" Tourist Hotspot - (Incredible-India)

G

Indias tourism campaign is called Incredible India.
But the campaign might more rightly be called Incredible Murders, Incredible Rapes & Incredible Attacks.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skgklUpPHzo[/video]

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
dude my location is germany and i cant play this simple youtube video, due to some country restrictions, it says. This is what this west calls "meinungs freiheit". mai ***

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are you happy with your mercenary tourist in Pakistan ? Very proud of it ...............

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Here goes my typical comment on posts like this.
These type of unfortunate incident do occur sometimes in india but whole world knows india is much much better than pakistan. Just look at numer of tourists arriving in india VS Pakistan.

G

Nepali Pandit said:
Here goes my typical comment on posts like this.
These type of unfortunate incident do occur sometimes in india but whole world knows india is much much better than pakistan. Just look at numer of tourists arriving in india VS Pakistan.
i just want to tell u nepali pandit , what ever u are. india is a sh** country and never ever its better then pakistan , and remember one thing we dont want to allowed whole world tourists come in pakistan but just nice ones who can wear full clothes and know how to stay with nice people we dont let any one to run out in bikinis and shorts or naked so bcoz we are muslim respectfull nation and want people who have respect and know how to respect.not like indians for money selling their wives and sisters and daughters to whte people to invite them in india for money , india is bull**** on the face of earth and we know what hindus they are dirty nation.

watch this and tell the world how great ur india is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyYRQUePFpM[/video]

PAKISTAN ZINDAABAD
and watch how beutiful pakistan is
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G_OR4oU95E[/video]
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9z-wcgcwU[/video]

and want to tell u one more thing when pakistan became a country 62 years ago then we didnt had nothing an in 62 years we had 3 big WARs also but look we are growing inshallah and soon u will see what ill happend with ur india :lol:

Nepali Pandit

MPA (400+ posts)
Hello pakiboy,
it is very hard to debate with you as I will have to stoop very low. I don't know if you are only making fool of yourself, you r just kidding or you are just an uneducAted ghetto boy from difficult family background. Look at you posts you seem to be obsessed with india, don't you have anything better to do. Don't you have any job, work or studies etc. In any given day you seem to think more about india than Indian themselves ... What's going on, this is not a good symptom. Insted of spending so much time spewing haterd about india why not come to india as tourist and see for yourself. Looks like American security firms employee are no 1 tourists in Pakistan . Go and read some books first or just grow up before putting these funny posts. You sure are a joker!

G

Nepali Pandit said:
Hello pakiboy,
it is very hard to debate with you as I will have to stoop very low. I don't know if you are only making fool of yourself, you r just kidding or you are just an uneducAted ghetto boy from difficult family background. Look at you posts you seem to be obsessed with india, don't you have anything better to do. Don't you have any job, work or studies etc. In any given day you seem to think more about india than Indian themselves ... What's going on, this is not a good symptom. Insted of spending so much time spewing haterd about india why not come to india as tourist and see for yourself. Looks like American security firms employee are no 1 tourists in Pakistan . Go and read some books first or just grow up before putting these funny posts. You sure are a joker!
i m 100%sure u r not living in ur crappy india i think u living out so go and live there and then tlk dude and dont worry about my education and family back ground its 1000 better then all hindus those even dont have sence between DOG ,RAT , COW, snakes, even some human parts and worshipping them,
so b4 to talk about my background and work go there ad watch ur country
i have enough education about to know who is animal and who is human and GOD .
but u have to teach ur self and ur all hindus 1st they lean these things then we talk otherwise keep ur mouth shut about education and familybackground of others, mostly about muslims and pakistanies.