India is also looking to ban PUBG

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
they banned for security reason but if there is any security reason for banned this game then we also support our govt

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I out of curiosity just downloaded the game. The problem I determined is when you use any weapon it specifically teaches you how to load specific bullets to firing on targets. It guides you the differences between every type of caliber of bullets to type of ammo used for a particular weapon. The game has a lot of different weapons to fire from. I think its a good decision by any govt to put an end to violence.

Sn Sunny

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I out of curiosity just downloaded the game. The problem I determined is when you use any weapon it specifically teaches you how to load specific bullets to firing on targets. It guides you the differences between every type of caliber of bullets to type of ammo used for a particular weapon. The game has a lot of different weapons to fire from. I think its a good decision by any govt to put an end to violence.
ISPR have also release shooting game which taught every thing which you above mention

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan shouldn't ban the game. Let parents take more responsibility in controlling their kids. Its a case of bad parenting if kids are going out of control in playing some video game.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is easily available information nothing really "ban-able" about that. Games and movies do not promote violence, this is just a misnomer.