Imran Riaz Khan's shocking leaked telephone call

tahirkheli74

MPA (400+ posts)
completely fake and fabricated.....Pakistanis please Allah ke wastay in cheezon main parna chor do.....Yehee to India,Israel, US aur onnkay saray hawari chahtay hain ke kisi tarah pakistani awam aur fauj ke darmayan duriyan paida hon.....Aur koyee bhee direct DG ISI aur issi tarah ke sarbarahan ko iss tarah approach bhee naheem kar sakta.....Ye sab propaganda hai.....please stay from it...

Daanish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
completely fake and fabricated.....Pakistanis please Allah ke wastay in cheezon main parna chor do.....Yehee to India,Israel, US aur onnkay saray hawari chahtay hain ke kisi tarah pakistani awam aur fauj ke darmayan duriyan paida hon.....Aur koyee bhee direct DG ISI aur issi tarah ke sarbarahan ko iss tarah approach bhee naheem kar sakta.....Ye sab propaganda hai.....please stay from it...
aap yeh baat fauj ko bhi samjhayo...woh samjh gaye tu phir aapko hamein samjhaanay ki zaroorat nahi paraygi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? This is so sad to hear that these "jurnails" are much worse than I could have ever imagined. I'll be honest I'm heartbroken after listening to this.

And at the same time I'm angry too at how these people think they own the country and do whatever they feel is the right thing to do.

Inshallah I hope Imran Khan when in power again, breaks this evil nexus of the military judicial establishment. How is anyone suppose to work for the betterment of this country when they have this sword hanging over their heads, it's basically a martial law with a civilian puppet in front.

These people need to be taught a lesson, a few of them court martialed and given lengthy prison sentences to set an example and establish civilian supremacy.

These mothertruckers have turned Pakistan into a banana republic.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bitter truth.
They did the same to Waziristan/Bajaur agency, totally destroyed.
thats why i was saying that Afgans took refuge in Pakistan , India , Iran and Tajikistan but they only abuse Pakistan and if they are namak Haram then they should abuse all rest countries too not only Pakistan and today we came to know the truth.

kayawish

? This is so sad to hear that these "jurnails" are much worse than I could have ever imagined. I'll be honest I'm heartbroken after listening to this.

And at the same time I'm angry too at how these people think they own the country and do whatever they feel is the right thing to do.

Inshallah I hope Imran Khan when in power again, breaks this evil nexus of the military judicial establishment. How is anyone suppose to work for the betterment of this country when they have this sword hanging over their heads, it's basically a martial law with a civilian puppet in front.

These people need to be taught a lesson, a few of them court martialed and given lengthy prison sentences to set an example and establish civilian supremacy.

These mothertruckers have turned Pakistan into a banana republic.
aab afghano ko galiyaan nahin de ga ?

Pracha

Civilians are not more than insects to them.

They brought this country it's knees through constant meddling in civilian affairs, fighting foreign wars for dollars, supporting extremist outfits and minting corrupt politicians.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I can tell you it's not fake. I have a background in Audio engineering and sound manipulation, and I've heard Imran Khan Riaz enough times to say this is not edited or regenerated.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible.

I know India and other Pakistan's enemies want this, but doesn't mean these people use this excuse to sit on ours heads and do whatever they feel like.

Pracha

thats why i was saying that Afgans took refuge in Pakistan , India , Iran and Tajikistan but they only abuse Pakistan and if they are namak Haram then they should abuse all rest countries too not only Pakistan and today we came to know the truth.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1521616085929406466
One may disagree with Asma Jehangir but she is making a good point here.