Imran Khan's Interview with Arshad Sharif

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I dont understand why he is justifying Zulfi Bokhari.
IK is a national leader he should'nt be talking about individuals like that.

He could have said, I was told there was some paper work issue. I waited an extra hour while zulfi resolved the issue and then we left. I did not make any phone calls. end of story.
Why he is explaining blacklist, white list, british national, desi national.

yaar hudd hoti hai. IK should learn this by now.

ashfaq_321

Citizen
Arshad has made Imran Khan and Zulfi issue very personal. He took matters into his own hands and decided to bash IK and PTI.

My simple request is not to use any abusive language. If you really want to teach someone a lesson then simply unfollow and block from Twitter + Bycott his TV show. I am sure this will make a difference instead of using abusive language.

araein

Yes, block him and focus on Election...

And did Arshad say sorry for his staement: That Imran Khan did a call for the removal of Zulfi name

Reason is: AS and RK will not change their attitutde because of malik riaz, so whenever they do irreasonable comments or do propaganda then i think: how are they behaving now, paisaaaa insaaaaan ko kitna gira deta haaaai,

So its better to block them

ashfaq_321

Citizen
By the way one more thing before blocking him put this request as a Tweet on your twitter account, also make sure to mention Orignal Arshad and Klasra accounts in your tweet. This way message will spread quicker to rest of the Tigers

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
IK explained pretty well..... Unlike Noora chartering whole Jumbo jets for Umrah etc on public expense, this was a private affair and he was short of time....

Noora people can whine like pigs here, but there is no way that they can harm IK reputation...

After 25th the whole lot whining today will be like culled flocks of pigs.... Gone forever!

PappuChikna

pheeka interview.
He asked some good question but there was no followup question to counter IK's answer.

3rd_Umpire

مجھے اپنے تمام دوستوں سے گزارش ہے، کہ کسی کے بارے میں رائے قائم کرنے سے پہلے
اُس بندے کے ٹریک ریکارڈ کو ضرور دیکھا جائے خصوصاً میڈیا اینکرز کے متعلق
محض ایک ایشو پر دو چار پروگرام کرنے سے اپنی رائے قائم کرنے سے گریز کریں

محض خود کو غیر جانبدار ثابت کرنے کے لئے،اورمنہ کا ذائقہ بدلنے کے لئے تو
جیدا چنگڑ، اور شاہ زیب خانزادہ جیسے لفافی بھی کبھی کبھار کپتان کی تعریف، اور اپنے آقاؤں کی برائی کر لیتے ہیں

اِس لئے پلیز، پلیز، پلیز ایک آدھ پروگرام پر شور اور واویلا مچانے سے گریز کریں

ہے

savethepak

Councller (250+ posts)
ملک ریاض کے بیٹے پر دفعہ 302 لگی کار حادثہ میں، دیکھيں کتنے فخر سے کہہ رہاہے میں نے پیسہ چلایا اور ب

Faheem Imtiaz

MPA (400+ posts)
136 Seats are required to be won to make government why he is again and again mentioning 172. 172 is with reserved seats which are proportionately allocated based on number of seats won by each party! So a Party only needs to win 136 seats to make simple majority!

ashfaq_321

Citizen
Guys it’s not about one or two programs by these two Journalists, we need to see bigger picture.

Let me draw it for you. Media is acting as a mafia now, except a few exceptions no anchor said that Arshad and Klasra are wrong. Instead they supported them without question. Media is biased when it comes to media itself. Which is fine by me.

But we PTI, need to teach them that they can’t just walkover us. From my perspective best way to do it is already stated in my comments above.

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
pheeka interview.
He asked some good question but there was no followup question to counter IK's answer.
Pheeka interview is liyee bhi tha kay Arshad Sharif now realize that he made a fool out of himself by bashing IK for entire one week. I have notr seen today's RK and AM's Muqabil, but seeing the captions on certain posts that even RK and AM are toning down their rhetoric. All these folks will move on moving forward.

ashfaq_321

Citizen
Pheeka interview is liyee bhi tha kay Arshad Sharif now realize that he made a fool out of himself by bashing IK for entire one week. I have notr seen today's RK and AM's Muqabil, but seeing the captions on certain posts that even RK and AM are toning down their rhetoric. All these folks will move on moving forward.

You are rite but remember we need to teach lesson. They should be made an example of. L

Behrouz27

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان نے ارشد شریف کے ہر سوال کا ٹھیک ٹھاک نپا تلا اور وز نی جواب دیا اور بہت عمدہ طریقے سے زلفی بخاری اشو کو بھی آج اس انٹرویو میں کلئیر کر دیا، تاکہ کسی کے ذہن میں اگر کوئی شک بھی ہے تو دور ہو جاۓ، ایک سچے اور کھرے لیڈر کی یہی پہچان ہوتی ہے

Shareef_Aadmi

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان نے ارشد شریف کے ہر سوال کا ٹھیک ٹھاک نپا تلا اور وز نی جواب دیا اور بہت عمدہ طریقے سے زلفی بخاری اشو کو بھی آج اس انٹرویو میں کلئیر کر دیا، تاکہ کسی کے ذہن میں اگر کوئی شک بھی ہے تو دور ہو جاۓ، ایک سچے اور کھرے لیڈر کی یہی پہچان ہوتی ہے
Wisay eik baat IK ko ab theek karney paray gee kay wo short and simple reply kiya. Karay. Baat ko lamba karna massad kho deta hai.