Imran Khan Revealed - CNN Documentry

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran Khan is the politician of the decay. He has great leadership skills and he had proved them in early 90s. He is a good administer and running his Cancer Hospital successfully. Although he did not get expected results in his 14 years of political career but it does not mean that he is finished. I am sure next 14 years will bring some success in his political career. I think he needs to focus on his strategy and make it more realistic that is required from a politician. He needs to groom his team and let them face the media.

jalalamardan

Councller (250+ posts)
Bro can u change the word "decay" in the first sentence please .I think u wanted to say decade because decay means something rotten or gradually damaged.(Please dont take it the wrong way everybody makes spelling mistakes and after all english is not our mother tounge thanks)

saju78

Voter (50+ posts)
guys mian agree nehi aap sab sa kiyn k imran khan behi auroon jasia hi hai,imran k hospital mian jao tu pata chaalay ,mere dost ki maa ko cancer tha lakin wo poor thay mager un sa behi hospital mian admit honay k liye 100000 lahk laiye aur ye imran kahta hai k poor ka free aliaj ho ga,jhoot jhooot jhooot sab jhoot ,mian kasi party ka nehi ,i m just PAKISTANI,but i dont believe these all basterd,sab jhooty hian

Piece of crap !!

look who is talking!!! :)
Imran khan is the legend a perfect leader but unfortunately as nation we need masala wala choran wala leaders, we accept zardari Nawaz Altaf as leaders and reject people like Noor Khan and Asghar Khan, this is the only reason why our country and socio justice system getting destroyed why our economy going down, because our so called literated people show hypocracy and illiletracy and choose leader like choran walas and then whole nation face corruption, whole metropolition city becomes hostage, Justice for none.
thats what crap is DEAR Shahid

shahidburq

Voter (50+ posts)
Lol Thanks for this link. I will suggest everyone to read the comments below that article. Slap on the face of the writer hahaha

EVERY WORD IN THAT ARTICLE IS TRUE, morons fail to understand logic, people from underdeveloped parts of the world like you Abdul Ghaffar do not comprehend disagreement and debate, there are no 100% right or wrong answers, intelligent ppl debate and come out with better ideas, but you Abdul Ghaffar and your kind are hopeless you are intellectually challenged. If you can read English you would scroll down the comments and see that there are many many comments that agree with the author but you will not make the effort bc you are a helpless moron.

HERE IS A SLAP IN YOUR FACE B***** !!

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Piece of crap !!

Imran Khan is the politician of the decay. He has great leadership skills and he had proved them in early 90s. He is a good administer and running his Cancer Hospital successfully. Although he did not get expected results in his 14 years of political career but it does not mean that he is finished. I am sure next 14 years will bring some success in his political career. I think he needs to focus on his strategy and make it more realistic that is required from a politician. He needs to groom his team and let them face the media.
I agree with you only problem at this time political arena is full of Dakooz and Choor and they will do everything in their power to disgrace him but average
Pakistani needs to learn the power of his/her vote and election commision must be fair and free of bribe so far Imran Khan is doing a very good job for
Pakistan like janaab Abdul Sataar Eidhi and one day people will understand who is good for Pakistan his chance will come Insha-Allah.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
guys mian agree nehi aap sab sa kiyn k imran khan behi auroon jasia hi hai,imran k hospital mian jao tu pata chaalay ,mere dost ki maa ko cancer tha lakin wo poor thay mager un sa behi hospital mian admit honay k liye 100000 lahk laiye aur ye imran kahta hai k poor ka free aliaj ho ga,jhoot jhooot jhooot sab jhoot ,mian kasi party ka nehi ,i m just PAKISTANI,but i dont believe these all basterd,sab jhooty hian

Aap ka dost itna ghareeb nahi tha kay 1 Lakh na deay sakay. Usnay day dia na, iska matlab woh dey sakta tha. Har kisi ka ilaaj free main koi bhee hospital nahi kar sakta, health care is very expensive. Cancer kay liya 1 Lakh is nothing itnay ka to hair transplant hota hay aaj kal. Haam jab siwil hospital main hotay thay to it was our deauty to judge the financial situation of the patient and charge him for the medicine if he could afford it, charge him half if he could afford half and in case he is completely unable to pay only then was the payment waved.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
First hospitale and now university. Imagine what he can do as PM. He is our hope. But some people will not learn and they are still waiting for mian badmash sharif. See the poll. And wote for Imran.
http://www.opfblog.com/

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
EVERY WORD IN THAT ARTICLE IS TRUE, morons fail to understand logic, people from underdeveloped parts of the world like you Abdul Ghaffar do not comprehend disagreement and debate, there are no 100% right or wrong answers, intelligent ppl debate and come out with better ideas, but you Abdul Ghaffar and your kind are hopeless you are intellectually challenged. If you can read English you would scroll down the comments and see that there are many many comments that agree with the author but you will not make the effort bc you are a helpless moron.

This sentence said all about what you claim to be.....Now go see the video again and try to (if you can comprehend) Imran Khan's achievements.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bari Kut...Wali Tabiat Pai Hai Janab Hai
Yeh Akhri Jumla Tumharay Partner Nay Bola Tha Jo Tum Nay Likh Diya
Ghar Kay Halat Forums Par Aa Kar Nahi Sunatay, You Homo...

All Ghaffar suggested was to read the comments which is actally a slap in your face like your partner just gave you but you seem to have enjoyed it.
You havn't written your whereabouts but hypocrates like you are normally found in gutter in the morning or a begging for the fare going back to junk yard you come from whereas Abdul Ghaffar may be living in a Palace.

HERE IS KICK ON YOUR A.. BACK TO GUTTER...!!

Abdul_ghaffar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Sounds like you were the writer yourself? No wonder you were so ticked off and brought your sister in between this. Anyhow I won't go down as much as you did because I respect everyone's mothers and sister. Allah aap ko hidayat dey.

woofer

Banned
After 14 years struggling he is still not able to win 1 seat. He is one man show. He has to join MQM if he wants to win any seat.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bro can u change the word "decay" in the first sentence please .I think u wanted to say decade because decay means something rotten or gradually damaged.(Please dont take it the wrong way everybody makes spelling mistakes and after all english is not our mother tounge thanks)

exactly my thoughts too LOL

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
:41: IK a legend a hero A Pakistani

I sing a line form a very old song and dedicate it to him:

Tum jug jug jeo maharaj rey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good man IK

Gazoo bhai, I am worried that how comes CNN will make a documentary on IK?

The Jew's effect just after the victory of Conservatives in UK.???

Please look into the latest scenario of Pakistan

Your are a deserving Muslim to be in the power .

Allah hamare me jo kuch jahil dimagh hain jinke iman ka or junoon ka or ghairat ke diye bhuj gaye hain unka in ajza or ikhlaqiyat ko roshan kere or unke dilo main ye bat samaj mai a jaye ka IMran khan kitna deserving person hain , or Azad insan hai,.
Good Luck sir