Imran khan . My hopes . My disappointments

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It was 96 or 95 when I was polling agent of PTI in Quetta .
Me ad my whole family were die hard supporter of Imran khan and were very excited about Imran khan's entrance into politics .

As the time went on,i lost interest in politics and got busy in practical life.
Later I left Pakistan in 2000 and settled down in the UK .
It was 2007 when I came back to Pakistan to visit my family .
I saw Imran in a talk show and I started following him again .
From 2008 till 2014 I became a paid member of PTI from UK chapter.

I supported Imran khan on every plate forum,from face book to twitter ,from neighbours to relatives,from UK to Pakistan,i was trying to convince every one to be part of pti or at least vote for PTI.

But now I wish I never wasted my time by convincing and arguing with people for pti and Imran.

Following are reasons which made me really disappointed and also made me left PTI.

1 During Dharna when the whole nation was giving its life ,money and time for PTI movement and Imran khan's ideology ,Mr khan was busy in romance with Reham khan which lead to secret Nikah during Dharna .

2 During Dharna time he was loudly saying all the time that parliament is full of thugs and corrupt people and I will never sit in this rigged parliament at any cost ,but after Dharna without any shame he went and sat in the rigged PARLIAMENT ,which shows that as a leaders he can't keep his words and act just like any other corrupt and twisted politicians like Nawaz ,Zardari ,altaf,fazlu and asfand .

3 He could have sat in the container even if he was the last man standing till the whole system was purified and till there was clean and faire electoral system was introduced .But instead of sitting in the container and carry on with the Dharna ,he finished his movement without considering those workers who gave their lives and time to his movement.

If nelson Mandela could stay in prison for 27 years why couldn't he stay in the container for few years to bring revolution . But unfortunately instead of acting like Nelson he was too excited to get married and live in Banigala .

4 I was expecting during Dharna time that this is the time where the whole world will see Imran khan as revolutionist but he exposed himself as a RANGEELA leader who was too busy in romance .

5 The other main reason that I was disappointed from Imran khan that I found out from very reliable sources that he uses drugs like cocain . Now this is the last thing I wanted to see in my leader . I am not a blind follower and I expect that all the Pakistanis should not follow their leaders blindly because thats the main reason that they take advantage of peoples innocency and make them fool . We should always keep eye on the actions of our leader and keep check and balance on them just like people do it in the Europe .

Remember honesty is not enough to be a leader one needs to be honest with his ideology and words as well .
If a leader is not honest with his words and ideology then he is ideological corrupt .

6 After ​following Pakistani politics closely for 8 years . Finally I came to this conclusion that an honest and intelligent Army chief is the only person who can bring revolution in Pakistan .
Democracy in Pakistan is just a drama where our corrupt and dumb leaders are playing games with innocent people .

Last edited:

ThirdUmpireFinger

Army chief job is not to bring revolution (coup). Raheel will be turn from hero to zero in one day if he ever go against his oath. Raheel is popular because he is not politician and no one can disrespect him. In politics people abuse each other and then get together and then criticise and then help because politics is an art of possible. Stop fooling yourself and other.

Bring army coup in UK and please do not wish to turn Pakistan into another Syria or Egypt.

I dislike IK politics from my deep heart but I will respect him if he is elected but my shoe will hit on Raheel face if he destroyed army for his own power hunger.

Admiral

آرمی چیف یا کوئی ایک بندہ ساری عمر پاکستان میں مختارِ کل رہے گا، تو لیبیا والا حال ہو جائے گا ۔۔۔ انتظامیہ کی وفاداری ملک کی بجائے حکمران سے وابستہ ہو جائے گی

سیاست کے انہی گندے انڈوں کی چھانٹی کر کے گند کو نکل باہر کرنا ہے، اور بہتر بندوں سے کام چلانا ہے، لیکن اس بات کو یقینی بنانا ہے کہ حکمران ،بادشاہ نہ بن جائے، اور اداروں کے اندرونی طریقہ کار پر اثر انداز نہ ہو

انتخابی طریقہ بہتر سے بہتر ہوتا جائے ,, انتخاب کرنے والے عوام بھی زیادہ سے زیادہ پڑھ لکھ جائیں، اور باشعور ہو جائیں

جو لوگ تحریکِ انصاف کے بارے میں میری اس تحریر پر، تحریکِ انصاف کا، ن لیگ سے موازنہ کرنے لگے ہیں،، ان کےلیے اطلاعاََ عرض ہے کہ میں تحریکِ انصاف کا موازنہ ن لیگ سے نہیں ، بلکہ اس ذمہ داری سے کر رہا ہوں جو اٹھانے کے لیے تحریکِ انصاف کوشش کر رہی ہے

ایک آس تھی، ایک امید تھی کہ خان نئے بندوں اور پڑھے لکھے جوان سیاست میں شامل کرے گا
لیکن۔۔۔

آج سے دس سال بعد کا سوچیں، کون ہے جو تحریکِ انصاف کی قیادت کرے گا

آج پارٹی کی مقبولیت میں پچانوے فیصد وجہ، خان کی اپنی شخصیت ہے
پارٹی کے منشور کا کسی کو کوئی پتہ نہیں، پارٹی کی شیڈو کیبنٹ کا نام و نشان نہیں
پارٹی میں خود احتسابی اورانتخابی میکانزم، ذاتی جھگڑوں میں الجھ کر انتہائی کمزور ہو گیا ہے۔ چاہے آڈٹ ہو ، یا ٹکٹ الاٹمنٹ، ہر جگہ پر رولا پڑ جاتا ہے
پارٹی نے اپنے کیس یا موقف ہر پلیٹ فارم پر مضبوط طریقے سے تمام قانونی خانہ پُری کرنے کے بعد، پیش کرنے کی بجائے پارٹی کی اندرونی عام رائے کو پراپیگیٹ کر کے ہی کام چلانے کی کوشش کی۔

فی الحال تو ن لیگ ملکی معیشت اور انتظامہ مشینری کو ڈس۔اسمبل کرنے میں لگی ہوئی ہے، اور ہر محکمے سے خون چوس رہی ہے

جبکہ تحریکِ انصاف کے بندے، میاں سانپ کے کارندوں کے سب کچھ کر جانے کے بعد، سوٹیاں پکڑ کر اس سانپ کی لکیر پیٹنے میں ہی وقت گزار رہے ہیں

اگر آج تحریکِ انصاف حکومت میں آ جائے، جو کہ صرف ایزیوم کی کیا جا سکتا ہے، تو ایسے بندے دو چار ہی ہیں جن سے امید کی جاسکتی ہے کہ وہ چند سالوں میں واقعی اپنی مہارت سے پہلے کیا گیا نقصان محدود وقت میں ٹھیک کر سکیں

دوبارہ، جو لوگ تحریکِ انصاف کے بارے لکھی گئی اوپر والی تحریر پر، تحریکِ انصاف کا ن لیگ سے موازنہ کرنے لگے ہیں،، ان کے لیے اطلاعاََ عرض ہے کہ میں تحریکِ انصاف کا موازنہ ن لیگ سے نہیں ، بلکہ اس ذمہ داری سے کر رہا ہوں جو اٹھانے کے لیے تحریکِ انصاف کوشش کر رہی ہے۔

میں پہلے بھی، ایک تھریڈ پر کہا تھا کہ شخص کی نہیں، بلکہ نظریے کی پیروی کرنی چاہیئے ۔
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?p=3625668&viewfull=1#post3625668

پارٹی نے پرانے نظریاتی بندے تو کباڑ میں ڈال دیے، اور ابن الوقت لوگوں کو پارٹی عہدوں کے لیے "منتخب" کر لیا گیا
www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?p=3625701&viewfull=1#post3625701

عمران خان کے بعد پارٹی کی قیادت کیا جہانگیر ترین کرے گا، یا شاہ محمود قریشی؟؟
اسد عمر تو سادہ بندہ ہے، اس کو بھی کسی دن فارغ کر دیں گے

Last edited:

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are 52 years old as it says on your profile, and you only followed politics for last 8 years. So you didn't see the 4 martial laws we had before? How those matial laws by intelligent and honest army chiefs ruined Pakistan. Would the UK government allow british army to remove elected government? How old is democracy in Britain? I believe more than a 100 years. Did you allow democracy to work? What has dictatorship given us? And how do you determine if Army chief is honest?

Awan-1

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ صرف آٹھ سال سے سیاست کو فالو کر رہیں ہیں اسی لے ایماندار جرنل کی بات کر رہیں ہیں

کیا ایوب خان ایماندار جرنل نہیں تھا

کیا یایہ خان ایماندار جرنل نہیں تھا

کیا ضیاالحق مردے مومن ایماندار جرنل نہیں تھا

کیا مشرف پاکستان سب سے پہلے ایماندار جرنل نہیں تھا

اتنے ایماندار جرنلو کو آزمانے کے بعد بھی آج پھر ہم ایک اور ایماندار جرنل کی تلاش میں ہیں

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are 52 years old as it says on your profile, and you only followed politics for last 8 years. So you didn't see the 4 martial laws we had before? How those matial laws by intelligent and honest army chiefs ruined Pakistan. Would the UK government allow british army to remove elected government? How old is democracy in Britain? I believe more than a 100 years. Did you allow democracy to work? What has dictatorship given us? And how do you determine if Army chief is honest?
No he is 28 years old, 52 are his posts. :P

P4K12TANI

Senator (1k+ posts)
پہلی سطر سے ہی جھوٹ پکڑا گیا۔ (عمر 28 سال اور پولنگ ایجنٹ 1996 میں 9 سال کی عمر میں لگے تھے۔ :13:)اس لئے پورا پڑھنا ضروری نہیں سمجھا کہ باقی مضمون بھی اسی پہ مشتمل ہو گا۔

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Zamarey Khan
Your first 4 points are about container and dharna. 5th point is about cocaine. 6th point is about Army rule.

Points 1-4: Even the owner of container would not be this much angry if container rent was not paid. Khan ended dharna on APS tragedy and returned to parliament to stop proposal of sending army to Syria.

Point 5: Cocaine? You heard? and you believed? What can I say then. Btw I would have no problem with marijuana.

Point 6: Army rule: Fellows have answered that well in above posts.

Sphere Manisfest

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہاہاہا. غبارے میں پوری ہوا بھرنے سے پہلے ہی پھاڑ ڈالا آپ کے تیر نظر نے

پہلی سطر سے ہی جھوٹ پکڑا گیا۔ (عمر 28 سال اور پولنگ ایجنٹ 1996 میں 9 سال کی عمر میں لگے تھے۔ :13:)اس لئے پورا پڑھنا ضروری نہیں سمجھا کہ باقی مضمون بھی اسی پہ مشتمل ہو گا۔

bilalahmedkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Zamarey Khan
Your first 4 points are about container and dharna. 5th point is about cocaine. 6th point is about Army rule.

Points 1-4: Even the owner of container would not be this much angry if container rent was not paid. Khan ended dharna on APS tragedy and returned to parliament to stop proposal of sending army to Syria.

Point 5: Cocaine? You heard? and you believed? What can I say then. Btw I would have no problem with marijuana.

Point 6: Army rule: Fellows have answered that well in above posts.

You can smell propaganda in his post. Actually he is a patwari, showing himself as a boot polisher and you can easily find many these type of patwaris on different news and party pages of facebook and twitter. :P

Last edited:

eye-eye-PTI

Thread starter ainda agar jhoot bolna ho to pehlay soch lena kab kya bolna hai.

Aaj tumharee jhooti thread pakree gayee hai ab be'sharam ban k na bethay raho ... chalo maafi mango aor agli thread ka socho.

abdullah.drs

Senator (1k+ posts)
The thread starter needs a crash course in How to do propaganda...Such posts only show how badly u have failed in ur attempt to do some propaganda..

GeoG

Intermediate Join DateOct 2014LocationHomePosts584Age00

Lolz, You are yet to be born and asking questions about someone's age....

sabbor

MPA (400+ posts)
There is another thing very significant that has been missed out from your post.

By the advent of Dharna, Imran Khan attempted his hardest to divert the nation's attention from war against Taalbaan in Nothern Wazirastaan.

And he on the other hand invaded Islamabad to weaken the Federal Government and the national cause for which the Pak Army was sacrificing lives of Pakistani soldiers.

It was surprising as it could not happen in any other country of the world.

Since then, he is adamant to rigorously follow only one and the single cause i.e. rigging in elections

Whereas the nation is facing various other issues of critical nature such as terrorism, load shedding, unemployment, frequent offences on the line of control by India etc etc

He does not look like a national leader but a crying child who always tries to draw his mother's sympathies to him by an unstoppable series of lies.

He must show he has heart felt sympathies for the country's and the nation's interests which can only be served by enabling a long term stability and persistently following the path of established principles in the life of the nation.

He is a similar exploiter of the nation's weaknesses as Mr Bhutto was - the weaknesses such as poverty, illiteracy, etc

Last edited: