If princ Muhammad can be tried for one murder then why Modi can't be tried for thousands?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I personally don't like any monarch dictator and corrupt person and I am not supporting Saudi prince in anyway but I have question that if this prince can be tried for one murder then why Modi murderer of thousands of innocent Muslims in Gujrat,Kashmir and in other parts of India?
Modi also needs to be tried in international court for murder of thousands of innocent and human rights violations

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Let me know when this prince is tried for the murder. So far, all Muslim countries like him as a prince and asked him to continue to spend money on them . There is no doubt that he is involved with that heinous crime , but IK never said anything against his crime .

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
!پاکستان، افغانستان اور عراق میں لاکھوں اموات کی وجہ بننے والے امریکی صدور پر مقدمہ کیوں نہیں
!مرسی کی وفات کی وجوہات جاننے کے لئے سیسی پر مقدمہ کیوں نہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Let me know when this prince is tried for the murder. So far, all Muslim countries like him as a prince and asked him to continue to spend money on them . There is no doubt that he is involved with that heinous crime , but IK never said anything against his crime .
... ابھی ضرورت نہیں، ڈرانے دھمکانے سے کام بن جائے ورنہ

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
In as much as I'd like Modi or Sisi to be trialed too, but I can't agree with your logic!

Modi's and Sisi's crimes happened on their soil and their countries didn't ask for international arbitration. MBS's crime happened on foreign soil, and Turkey is asking for international arbitration here!

I personally don't like any monarch dictator and corrupt person and I am not supporting Saudi prince in anyway but I have question that if this prince can be tried for one murder then why Modi murderer of thousands of innocent Muslims in Gujrat,Kashmir and in other parts of India?
Modi also needs to be tried in international court for murder of thousands of innocent and human rights violations
!پاکستان، افغانستان اور عراق میں لاکھوں اموات کی وجہ بننے والے امریکی صدور پر مقدمہ کیوں نہیں
!مرسی کی وفات کی وجوہات جاننے کے لئے سیسی پر مقدمہ کیوں نہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
In as much as I'd like Modi or Sisi to be trialed too, but I can't agree with your logic!

Modi's and Sisi's crimes happened on their soil and their countries didn't ask for international arbitration. MBS's crime happened on foreign soil, and Turkey is asking for international arbitration here!
مودی اور سیسی اپنے خلاف مدد مانگنے سے رہے. کوئی مدد بھی مانگے تو کتی چوروں سے ملی ہوئی ہے

Arshad50

Senator (1k+ posts)
if syrian shit hole asad mabarak killing sunni muslim why you ass hole quit there irani attack on usa ship why not us attack on iran

muhammadadeel

کیوں کے ماروی کتیا نہیں چاہتی

Dm2C5SgWsAAGeA0.jpg

Salazar67

The answer lies in your question. Genocide of Muslims is acceptable to the Jew CONTROLLED CHRISTIAN west, geography has no value.
Also you can't kill a Jew.

Al Saud clan was the creation of the West after WW2.

TILL YOU HAVE REAL LEADERSHIP IN MUSLIM WORLD, THE JEW CREATED UN CLUB WILL KEEP KILLING THE MUSLIM.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes get this bast*** criminal Modi and put him international court for Gujrat killing Muslims to daily lynching of Muslims, all men must be tried equally in eyes of Justice?

There is too much importance given to Indians they're not worth 2 minutes ?

Last edited:

Dream Seller

Form of justice has shaped now sir, need of the hour is to hold Muslims accountable only...let hindu, budhas, jews Christian terrorists slide