I wonder why our forces and ISPR are boasting a lot..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
No point talking to this stooge. she got mixed up with translation . I think she is too cute for the meanings.
Your Army ? who is paying their dues from the dripping blood of poorest of the poor ? it is a fact that you have no proof to back your own words. You may call Indian all you want , but you come short with your words of credibility . I don't consider you either.
First decide if I am a girl or a man .... This much u can’t do ..... indian..... Then you can talk about my affiliations .....

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I don’t take a person seriously when his every post has just one dimension and who has just one track mind ... So don’t flatter yourself that u r taken seriously.... And don’t tell me u r not aware of this trait on Indians that they write as Pakistani on this forum ....These scumbags r pathetic...
I know alot of indians like Fannu , and alot more come here to spill rotten beans but you need to differentiate between Indian chaddis and local Pakistanis who are disgruntled by army actions for decades. If you want to be part of propaganda machinery go ahead!
I am on the side of truth and honesty.

bhaibarood

First decide if I am a girl or a man .... This much u can’t do ..... indian..... Then you can talk about my affiliations .....
it doesnt matter if you are hermaphodite or trans.
you words have weight , make them worthy ,engage with logic and humbleness.
Zaidi and other ppl are gem of a person, you are too may be but let talk logic.
no abuse or certificates

Last edited:

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
you joined forum pretty recently and I know Zaidi sahab for almost decade.
he is just pissed on army establishment but he is indeed Pakistani and legit patriot.
you dont understand the disgruntled public opinion about army establishment .
You just exposed yourself further...... Your propaganda highlight ..... You may know him for a decade and both of u may have joined by some vested interest but when one harps on the same string day in and day out ..... Its called agenda ....

bhaibarood

You just exposed yourself further...... Your propaganda highlight ..... You may know him for a decade and both of u may have joined by some vested interest but when one harps on the same string day in and day out ..... Its called agenda ....
oh you are lost case Gul khana, forum is here for almost a decade and we are so senior members that you were not even conceived at the point!
stop reading fiction ,seems naswaar is pumped into grey matter. and your synapsis are bad now.
you were inutero or may be in Fallopian tube khan saaab

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
it doesnt matter if you are hermaphodite or trans.
you words have weight , make them worhty ,engage with logic and humbleness.
Zaidi and other ppl are gem of a person, you are too may be but let talk logic.
no abuse or certficates
Bhashan dena bohut aasaan ..... jab apni baari aaye to logic nahi propaganda.... Jab jawab mile to larki nahi GHQ ka stooge ....

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
oh you are lost case Gul khana, forum is here for almost a decade and we are so senior members that you were not even conceived at the point!
you were inutero or may be in Fallopian tube khan saaab

صرف احسا س کا ہے کھیل یہاں
علم بھی جہل کے برابر ہے

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol...here comes the talangana brigade. As if the humiliation of 2 downed Jets and one arrested pilot is not enough.
Am I saying that PAF didn't down 2 Indian jets?
Stop running away from my question as a coward. Answer it like a man.

Last edited:

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
The fact that you created this thread shows the pain you still feel of losing aircrafts.... The facts that you can’t spell KP and still disguise as Pakistani shows that you r the liar Indian trying to salvage something out of nothing..... The fact that you think crossing the aerial territory is a victory shows that you r as moronic as your IAF , both of whom till now r giving useless excuses while looking utter buffoons..... The only fact that has come out of this skirmish is Pakistan won, India lost .... People of IOK were so jubilant around downed aircrafts was an icing on cake.... ?
Calm down! Don't try to teach me spellings.
I'm not saying who won and who lost.
I am only asking why PAF didn't strike India in response to Balakot incursion by IAF?
We hit them in Indian held Jammu Kashmir which is not India.
What stopped PAF from targeting 'rocks near Indian military installations' inside India like Indian Air force hit 'trees' inside Pakistan at Balakot, KP which is not a disputed territory like Jammu Kashmir?
And if you don't have an answer, go to sleep.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Calm down! Don't try to teach me spellings.
I'm not saying who won and who lost.
I am only asking why PAF didn't strike India in response to Balakot incursion by IAF?
We hit them in Indian held Jammu Kashmir which is not India.
What stopped PAF from targeting 'rocks near Indian military installations' inside India like Indian Air force hit 'trees' inside Pakistan at Balakot, KP which is not a disputed territory like Jammu Kashmir.
And if you don't have an answer, go to sleep.
So its actually alot of show tactics and signalling!
Pak was expecting that after Uri incident they will have strong reaction just like after pathan kot or Taj mahal incidents.
so indian already told my baap that we will do the demo for public consumption!
My baap already informed us, so we were not in the responding mode.
But when they kill the crows and trees then pressure mounted and we did the
next logical response. We dont want to escalte this thing out of our hands, and India wanted the same!
infact Gen ghafoor mentioned it that we can take down jets but it will be shaking salt on indian wounds so they didnt as our loss was crow and trees!
and again when we responded we deliberately hit around military installation not directly on them as that we start a ful fledged war!
Then we return the pilot as per instructions of my baap !
In fact my baap was sitting in 3rd country and announced that tension will deescalate and pilot will be returned. how ho know that when will we return the pilot ?
how he know situation will deescalate ?
Seems like its all well coordinated plan executed as per plan.
at the end we have abhi and india can do face saving by surgical strike and F16 lie.
and we have abhinadand as circus mokney to show and have fun!
its a win win situation for all and chotya awaam is getting hyper fo no reason.

Munawarkhan

Indian Air Force violated our airspace and struck in Balakot, no matter what, trees or straw, they did strike in Balakot and Balakot is in Khaiber Pakhtunkhwa.

As a Pakistani I want to know why in response Pakistan Air Force did not strike inside India at least as deep as Balakot is.

Sorry I don't buy your claims that the next day you struck India across the LoC in Indian held Kashmir and hit 'your own targets near Indian military installations'.

Is Balakot across the LoC?

If not then why on earth you RESPONDED by hitting some targets across LoC, and why not settled areas of India?

Indian held Jammu Kashmir is not 'India', it's a disputed territory, so now grow up please. Stop fooling around!!

Some Pakistanis call Indians 'Chaddis'. Do you think the above RESPONSE of PAF makes Chaddis of someone else?

Please tell the people real truth, don't fool them.
Balakot is a small village in Kashmir. The attack happened outside this village. It’s 4-5 k from LOC

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Am I saying that PAF didn't down 2 Indian jets?
Stop running away from my question as a coward. Answer it like a man.
This is 2019. Wars are not just fought on the field with weapons. They are also fought on the media. For years, Pakistan lost this media war because we had thieves in the parliament, traitors as ambassadors, and a non-existent relationship between the establishment and govt.

Now, Pakistans institutions are all on the same page. Govt is making its overtures. Establishment is doing its job. This is hybrid war. India itself has admitted that Pakistan has handled this media war perfectly, and humiliated them on the international front....to the point where in one press conference, 3 IAF air marshals tried to hold a busted piece of a missile to 'prove' that bo hoo, PAF used an F-16 on us......and in another press conference, another air marshal showed dots on a computer to 'prove' that they supposedly downed an F-16, whereas Pakistan showed actual wreckage, as well as a POW.

Take a chill pill. Under Modis BJP, India has become a racist and bigot state. They have degenerated very rapidly, like it or not.

aqibarain

Minister (2k+ posts)
actual scene is unknown , we just get information thru ISPR and indian sides.
Both are propaganda machines, our side won the 5th gen media war though.
I know it will be dificult for you to comprehend but Australian based Sat imaging company also confirmed ISPR claims. I know it painful for you... :)