I have to tell this to someone - Please read and reply

Adeel

Founder
I can't sleep at night and having a terrible time going on with my everyday life. Sometimes I feel like crying and sometimes I cry.

Mein buhat bebas feel kar raha hoon

I can't see the massacre of human beings like this anymore.

Is it just me, taking it too seriously? Or am I gone out of my mind?

Anyone out there feels the same? What should a common individual like me can do to help stop this holocaust?

Please share your thoughts here.

Adeel

Founder
Mark Regev Israeli spokesman trying to defend Israeli atrocities in Gaza but fails miserably.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZWSIXeuR5E[/video]

absolute.zeero

Voter (50+ posts)
My brother i really feel you. I also couldnt sleep for nights when Red Mosque was burning, and i am also very disturbed these days because of this latest incident in gaza. I think time for us is to think beyond 'what can i do' or 'can i do something' . I think we need to sit down and have a serious discussion about it.

Adeel

Founder
I am attending both protest rallies this weekend Inshallah.

Please give out your suggestions

Nabeel

Citizen
salam o alikum brother

My name is nabeel and i a from pakistan and i have a safe feeling like u
i talk with loot of my friends and family members about these matters i recieved lot of advices and
lot of comments and u Known what i realize? i relaize that we are the people who talk a lot but we did
do any think
i have a older friend mean i am like his younger son he is more than 70 year old we work together
he also has a same feeling and he realy feel it very hardly one day he give a advice that may be in future we did not meet again and may b i dead but he say that we have to make ourself powerful than nobody will hurt us and that is a realy a good advice if we think about that words deeply
hopefuly u understand my information.

example china

Adeel

Founder
Nabeel said:
salam o alikum brother

My name is nabeel and i a from pakistan and i have a safe feeling like u
i talk with loot of my friends and family members about these matters i recieved lot of advices and
lot of comments and u Known what i realize? i relaize that we are the people who talk a lot but we did
do any think
i have a older friend mean i am like his younger son he is more than 70 year old we work together
he also has a same feeling and he realy feel it very hardly one day he give a advice that may be in future we did not meet again and may b i dead but he say that we have to make ourself powerful than nobody will hurt us and that is a realy a good advice if we think about that words deeply
hopefuly u understand my information.

example china

Thank you for replying Nabeel.

Yaar, What can we do now? This genocide has to stop!

Baki batein baat mein. Yeh religion ki baat nahi, Insaniat ka sawal hai

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaekum,

I can understand your situation and the that pain you feel for the fellow Muslims. The things that you can do at this moment is to say your Salat, Pray to Allah (SWT) for all the Muslims across the world. Please try to read various Dua's told By Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and those mentioned in Quran. Inshallah you will feel better. Rest, try to donate money for Palestinian if possible and always ask to ALLAH (SWT) to give you strength to bear this pain. Ask for HIS forgiveness and give you opportunity to help fellow Muslims in any way.

Walaekum Salam

Nabeel

Citizen
brother iam not talkig about relgion
iam talking about the power the power of the people the power of the country
that why i say that we have to make our country powerful to make our country we have to work hard not in talking and converstion we have to work actually and when we work hard insallah in a few years

actually when u have power every body listen to u otherwise if u shuting in a loadspeaker nobody listen to u hopefully u understand what i want to describe u

become a patriot not by words but by acts

@nabeel

With due respect, i want to comment on your few statements.

you Says
1) "brother iam not talkig about relgion
iam talking about the power the power of the people the power of the country .....that why i say that we have to make our country powerful to make our country become a patriot not by words but by acts"
Comment: yar yeh ap nai Musharaf ka nara kub sai paker liya hai k SUB SAY PEHLAY PAKISTAN. Humara tu nara yeh hona chaiye k Sub say pehlay LA ILLA HA IL LALAH. we should not adopt the thinking of MALUKIAT. Ou power tu sirf ALLAh tala ki honi chaiye kisi her jaga, Power of People(DEMOCRACY) is a shirk . her Islamic scholar taqreeben mutafiq hai iss pay.

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother, I feel your pain. a lot of us are going through the same situation.

Yes we should all the atleast attend the protest rallies.

Don't talk, We need to act!

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
I can understand the pain of every single person who has heart in this situation. some of my friends were talking that we need power, we should be strong. I will ask them look at Saudia, UAE, Egypt. these countries are strong in economy but still they are doing nothing. So the first thing we need is not power but good leaders, and that good leaders will come from us not from abroad. First of all we should decide today that everyone indivudually will behave in proper islamic way. We will not do any bad things we will do every good thing to make our Nation or Ummah strong. Only then we can produce good leaders. And ask your relatives and ur family members to become a good muslim and leave every bad habit and every bad thing. Once we all become good follower of islam we will start producing good leaders... and once we have good leaders we can lead Muslim Ummah... and after that nobody can touch any muslim. It might be a long process bcoz there are not short cuts. We all expact so much from our leaders and from others and we dont do anything by ourselve. We have habit of putting own burden on others. We should leave these habits. Where ever we go in Pakistan we can easily find corrupt people, everywhere bribe is common, everyone lies with proud, everyone break law. Anyways we should start from bottom to up. And it will not take more time if we are willing. Everything will be better inshAllah.

Agreed with you Fahad, we need to change our own Inner First, Let forget about Duniya and think for Akhira and Allah, Do every thing for not our self but for Allah, even if you say salam to any thing it not for you, it is for Allah. and i am taking first Step in this by saying your guys that i will do every possible thing which is passed by our beloved Prophet and it is by the Allah. Inshahallah Allah will give me strength to be a good Muslim for my self and for others and same Strength Allah will give to all muslims all around the world.

Ma'salam,

Atif

GULRAIZ AKHTAR

MY VERY DEAR BROTHER. YOU REALY THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH THIS.TIME TO THINK WHAT CAN WE DO TO EASE THIS UNBEARABLE PAIN? AT LEAST 2 NONE MUSLIM NATION HAVE MORE COURDGE THEN 57 MUSLIM NATIONS. ALLAHA PLS PLS PLS HELP US TO MUCH TO MUCH UNBEARABLE PAIN .

usmanhanif

Citizen
salam brothers and sisters

really intense situation not in one part of the world but every where. i will say we should start to look around our home, families, relatives and friends. i ask you all guys how much we are committed and honest with each other in relationship, you will find many examples between them, every time there comes a point when brother/sister start to stop thinking about his/her own brother/sister. so having said that we need to see how much we are organized within ourselves. even the educated person now a days making blunder mistakes but educated person now a days is not real educated person he know about science, maths, physics, business but don't learn moral values and habits. is this our religion tells us definitely not so preach of any good thing should start from our own family, friends, relatives, neighbors, community.

really guys just try once this somewhere and soon we will learn that its impossible to get consistency for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1 decade, 1 century. and this is what happening if you see any kind of history. then we realize what we are doing is absolutely for nothing but just wasting our time to become accountant, doctor, engineer and others. our holy leaders was not educated in this manner but built themselves strong in their judgment and believes.

Allah bless all of us and give encourage to stay unite and to learn good things. Amen

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
GULRAIZ AKHTAR said:
MY VERY DEAR BROTHER. YOU REALY THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WE ALL ARE GOING THROUGH THIS.TIME TO THINK WHAT CAN WE DO TO EASE THIS UNBEARABLE PAIN? AT LEAST 2 NONE MUSLIM NATION HAVE MORE COURDGE THEN 57 MUSLIM NATIONS. ALLAHA PLS PLS PLS HELP US TO MUCH TO MUCH UNBEARABLE PAIN .

Stop buying American/Jewish/Indian products.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
usmanhanif said:
salam brothers and sisters

really intense situation not in one part of the world but every where. i will say we should start to look around our home, families, relatives and friends. i ask you all guys how much we are committed and honest with each other in relationship, you will find many examples between them, every time there comes a point when brother/sister start to stop thinking about his/her own brother/sister. so having said that we need to see how much we are organized within ourselves. even the educated person now a days making blunder mistakes but educated person now a days is not real educated person he know about science, maths, physics, business but don't learn moral values and habits. is this our religion tells us definitely not so preach of any good thing should start from our own family, friends, relatives, neighbors, community.

really guys just try once this somewhere and soon we will learn that its impossible to get consistency for 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, 1 decade, 1 century. and this is what happening if you see any kind of history. then we realize what we are doing is absolutely for nothing but just wasting our time to become accountant, doctor, engineer and others. our holy leaders was not educated in this manner but built themselves strong in their judgment and believes.

Allah bless all of us and give encourage to stay unite and to learn good things. Amen

To some extent i agree with you. Actually our educational system is modified on the basis of Capitalism. Our education system teaches us how to become Doctor, Engineer or Economist etc but it never tells us how to become a good person and a good human being. Our Religion tells us how we can become good human being but our religion is thrown out of our education system. So we have to modify our education system or at least if we cant then we can send our children to those schools who offer both educations Religious and other. Only then our each person will know that what is the purpose of this life. right now our education system tells us that becoming a doctor or engineer is your purpose of life which is totally wrong. Anyways our society is trapped in so many problems that you cant understand. Our Economical system is bad, our educational system is worst our religion is going away from us and we are not doing anything to bring religion in our lives, our social system is destroyed in the name of so called Modern Enlightenment of Musharaff. Sometimes it really make me feel are we really muslims??? If we are then what the hell we are doing??? Girls started wearing short dresses, boys dont want beard, everywhere u will find prostitutes, TV dramas and films just ruined our social values, ARE WE MUSLIM?????? Co-education is very comon, having a boy friend or girl friend is common, Our young genereation prefer to play Guitar instead of offering prayer.... our youth like to learn music instead of Quran. Do you think we will become a good nation in future??? I dont think so, there are no chances unless we change everything which i have mentioned.

Adeel

Founder
Protest this saturday for Omar Khadr...time to stand for justice

Event Info Host: Amnesty International and the Coalition to Repatriate Omar Khadr
Type: Causes - Rally
Network: Global
Time and Place Date: Saturday, January 17, 2009
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Street: 360 University Avenue
City/Town: Toronto, ON
View MapGoogleMapQuestMicrosoftYahoo
Contact Info Email: [email protected]

for more info go on the website

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=1 ... 1941329888