How Many Hospitals Have Been Built In 5 Years By KPK Govt?

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But i have a question. Our population increases at 2.4 % per year. How many more beds do we have compared to 2013? If it is at the rate of 2.4 % per year, then we have maintained and not increased beds per capita. Please give us numbers that can we can use for comparison else absolute numbers do not give us a picture.

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think we need to find a better metric then how many new hospitals.
Is healthcare more accessible today then it was 5 years ago in KPK. Because in the past they have built more hospitals but then they became cash cows for the builders. Rishwat and corruption tool. So correct metric would be if Healthcare is more affordable and accessible now than before. I think the answer is a definite yes. They had thousands of schools before but no facilities in schools so if you decide to fix that and not build too many new schools does that mean that previous govt was better. This is what ANP PPP and Noon League wants to compare because they are more into counting game than serving game.

fawad ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think we need to find a better metric then how many new hospitals.
Is healthcare more accessible today then it was 5 years ago in KPK. Because in the past they have built more hospitals but then they became cash cows for the builders. Rishwat and corruption tool. So correct metric would be if Healthcare is more affordable and accessible now than before. I think the answer is a definite yes. They had thousands of schools before but no facilities in schools so if you decide to fix that and not build too many new schools does that mean that previous govt was better. This is what ANP PPP and Noon League wants to compare because they are more into counting game than serving game.
Good answer