Height of over confidence - Umar Gul challenges Usain Bolt

uetian

Senator (1k+ posts)
، لگتا ہے موسم کی گرمی نے زیادہ ہی اثر کر دیا ہے دماغ پر
گل جی ، آئندہ ورزش سے واپس آ کر لسی/ستو پی کر پھر میڈیا سے بات کریں، ورنہ یہ تماشا بنا دیں گے

Aik_Sawal

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is utter rubbish and prof of this guys mental health...effing moron

، لگتا ہے موسم کی گرمی نے زیادہ ہی اثر کر دیا ہے دماغ پر
گل جی ، آئندہ ورزش سے واپس آ کر لسی/ستو پی کر پھر میڈیا سے بات کریں، ورنہ یہ تماشا بنا دیں گے
Do you understand sarcasm???

UG was being ironic in his tweet.

Hamaad

MPA (400+ posts)

oh bhai go n check his twitter first that might give you a better picture of his and your mental state,it was a joke . if you really cant hold yourself from abusing som1 atleast do lil research before doing so.

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
he might not be able to chanllange usain bolt but i am sure with his training, fitness and physique he must be one of the best sprinters in Pakistan... i still remember Younas Khan and some other guys admiring his athleticism..

optimistic

Senator (1k+ posts)
By the way who remembers Wasim Akram's participation in a challange where he proved to be fitter than some other good athletes...dont underestimate our cricketers :) specially fast bowlers ;)

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
1795561_1562243014001986_1987866917146490963_n.jpg

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
issay kehtay hain, sawal gandum, jawab channa......ya rai ka pahaar banana.....ya khoda pahar nikla chooha...
koi muhawra to fit hota hi ho ga yahan.

Stupid media.

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
i have concerns about your mental health my friend. that tweet was so clearly a JOKE by him.

or you hold a very serious perspective on life, and take everything literal.