Haroon ur Rasheed Blocks Siasat.pk for uploading his leaked video

Adnan Amjad

Senator (1k+ posts)
IMO siasat.pk was right to post the video as it appeared genuine and right. Audio seemed to match with haroon sahib. How can Siasat.pk could prove that it was tempered as the recording seems to be made by the policemen involved and was, most probably, leaked by them. Further, just after audio was posted Haroon sahib could have denied or clarified the issue. Unfortunately, he didn't do that and now after so long the demands for proof seem unjustified.
However there is always a chance that it was tempered with and your version is correct. But you have to clarify what it was meant by tempered (I supposed you have already explained that to the admin) - were a few pieces cut or inserted - or the involved policemen intentionally instigated the conversation for propaganda's sake? What is your real claim - whether the policemen wanted to save their skins or whether someone had planned against Haroon Sahib. As Haroon Sahib was involved in that conversation, so only he (and you) can clarify what was the purpose and intent of the leaked audio. Or are you accusing admin for tempering the audio (I hope that's not the case)!
Would you please clarify these question so that someone like me can be a better observer of this issue.
I, like many others on this forum, have difference of opinion with Haroon sahib, however I don't wish to be part of some false propaganda or an attempt for character assassination by police as well. However making demands for proof (or retraction) without a substantial claim is not a way to go further.
Further, you shouldn't ignore the fact that crux of criticism on this forum was about his decision to directly talk with policemen than to go through the matter in a legal manner. That was a mistake as was graciously accepted by Haroon Sahib.
Though besides the point, would you inform us about what happened to the person who was imprisoned on allegedly false charges and other circumstances. That will help us to assess why police had leaked the audio or might had tempered it. Incidentally no one in this forum has much faith on Punjab police.
HAroon has apologized for that “tempered” audio
Son is a chronic liar

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aap kay kehnay par chor daita hun warna maira iraada kuch aur thaa
Je yahi baat hai jis ki wajah se aap mujhey pasand hain, kisi aur thread pe chacha ka qarz utaar deingey!
Yaar dekhain aap main bhi insaniyat aur ikhlaqiyat hain, aap ne meri request maan li warna kuch aur bhi hain jo baap ko betey ke samney zaleel kar rahain hain.
Yeh chacha teetri ke term bhi bhai ki ijaad karda hai. Laikin yeh time nahi aag laganey ka, its time for fire fighting.
Dil khush kar ditta Lord botta.

jani1

Je yahi baat hai jis ki wajah se aap mujhey pasand hain, kisi aur thread pe chacha ka qarz utaar deingey!
Yaar dekhain aap main bhi insaniyat aur ikhlaqiyat hain, aap ne meri request maan li warna kuch aur bhi hain jo baap ko betey ke samney zaleel kar rahain hain.
Yeh chacha teetri ke term bhi bhai ki ijaad karda hai. Laikin yeh time nahi aag laganey ka, its time for fire fighting.
Dil khush kar ditta Lord botta.

کیسے دل خوش کردتا یرا۔۔؟
لارڈ بوتا۔۔ جو کہ اپنا ہمزبان واقع ہوا ہے۔۔ کی پوسٹ میں انتہا درجے کی زبان استعمال کی
گئی ہے۔۔خوشی تو تب ہونی چاہیئے تھی کہ وہ یہ پوسٹ ڈیلیٹ کردیتا۔۔
اگرچہ بابا ہارون ان دنوں کسی اور دنیا میں ہے۔۔
اور مجھے بغیر کسی وجہ سے ٹوئیٹر پر ایک زمانے سے بلاک کیا ہوا ہے۔۔۔
مگر ایسی زبان کا استعمال نہیں ہونا چاہیئے۔۔

ہارون الرشید دراصل ایک جنسی اور نفسیاتی مریض ہے ، یہ کھوکلی شخصیت کا حامل بدکردار آدمی سارا دن اپنی انا کو جوس پلاتا رہتا ہے اور ذرا کوئی اسے اصلی مقام پر رکھے تو یہ خبیث بفر جاتا ہے ، گجرو کے سانڈ کی طرح اس پر وقت بےوقت شہوت طاری ہوتی ہے مگر ہوتا اس سے کچھ نہیں ہے ، اس کیفیت کو یہ الو کا پٹھا صوفیت سمجھتا ہے ، گدھا کیا کم تھا کہ اب مارکیٹ میں گدھے کا بچہ بھی آگیا ہے ، یہ زنگ آلود ١٩٧٠ سے چالو پرزہ اب صحافت کی جان مر کر چھوڑے گا تو اسکا بیٹا قوم کے اعصاب پر سوار ہوجاوے گا

زوانا دہ ڈیرہ بدہ خبرہ دہ۔۔ بغیر ثبوت نہ بہتان لگول گناہ ہم دہ۔۔

bhaibarood

کیسے دل خوش کردتا یرا۔۔؟
لارڈ بوتا۔۔ جو کہ اپنا ہمزبان واقع ہوا ہے۔۔ کی پوسٹ میں انتہا درجے کی زبان استعمال کی

Jani bhai har insaan main aik acha portion hota hai aur aik bora, aap lord botta ka acha portion dekho ke usne meri baat maan li, agar woh na manata aur kharab batain post karta tu?
Baadgumani na karna Allah ne mana kia sakhti se, kia hum ne uksa dil chir ke dekha hai, mujhey tu aaj tak bora banda nahi mila , banda koi kharab nahi hota halat kharab hotey hain. Yaad rakhana bhai ka dialogue:cool:

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
کیسے دل خوش کردتا یرا۔۔؟

Pa khuday ka da haroon ya da da zway zama pa laas raghe nu bad kar ba warsara wakam. Zama der badi shi da moordar

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jani bhai har insaan main aik acha portion hota hai aur aik bora, aap lord botta ka acha portion dekho ke usne meri baat maan li, agar woh na manata aur kharab batain post karta tu?
Baadgumani na karna Allah ne mana kia sakhti se, kia hum ne uksa dil chir ke dekha hai, mujhey tu aaj tak bora banda nahi mila , banda koi kharab nahi hota halat kharab hotey hain. Yaad rakhana bhai ka dialogue:cool:
The irony is that Haroon has apologized for that audio and his son is telling us that the audio is fake , feeling that we are bloody fools.

bhaibarood

The irony is that Haroon has apologized for that audio and his son is telling us that the audio is fake , feeling that we are bloody fools.
Yes he thinks its editted, actually editted soent means fake , its mean that some dialogues are cut and the whole reference was changed!
But I believe awam is not chotiya!
What son is saying here is that someone accused him of verbal abuse! And he posted the screenshot of convo asking where is abuse.
You can see the screenshot and do enligthen members where is verbal abuse?
Baat sirf do logoon ki hai, 2nd Haroon sahab blocked forum, he cant open his dads twitter account and unblock. All this convo happened in the same thread.

jani1

یرا بات اچھے بُرے پورشن یا انسان کی نہیں تھی۔۔ اس کامنٹ کی تھی۔۔۔
اور نہ ہی میں ہارون بابے کا دفاع کررہا تھا۔۔

بس بات کا مقصد یہ تھا کہ۔۔ بابے کے کالم اور خیالات پر تنقید کرو۔۔ انہیں خبطی کہو۔۔ اور جرنلزم کے آداب سے لابلد بھی ۔۔مگر زبان کو ایک حد تک رکھو۔۔۔

bhaibarood

یرا بات اچھے بُرے پورشن یا انسان کی نہیں تھی۔۔ اس کامنٹ کی تھی۔۔۔
اور نہ ہی میں ہارون بابے کا دفاع کررہا تھا۔۔

بس بات کا مقصد یہ تھا کہ۔۔ بابے کے کالم اور خیالات پر تنقید کرو۔۔ انہیں خبطی کہو۔۔ اور جرنلزم کے آداب سے لابلد بھی ۔۔مگر زبان کو ایک حد تک رکھو۔۔۔
Banda emotional hojata hai, apka bhai tu DHA pe garam hojata hai:ROFLMAO:.
Inshallah ab akpa dost ban gaya he will be gentle ;)

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
This man should be summoned in SC and let him apologise the police officer whom he was calling names.

rtabasum2

Actually NS wants to be ameer ul momineen, he wants to be in command and thats not acceptable to the establishment.
He wants no military interference and enjoy the complete monarchy like Arab countries. Zardari is corrupt by his genetics, he wanted to ridicule establishment by Eent se eent bajana. And keep involoving in comissions in every project, like steel mills privitization to Hajj scam to swiss accounts cases.
Again neither were given full control ,even khan dont have full control lol.
Can you imagine they can appoint ISI chief , defence sec or ambassador to US without establishment approval? Can he asked about full defence audit and expenses? Can he stop army commercial activities like DHA (another bahria town)
Or NLC scams .?Even kartarpur was offered by Gen Bajwa to Sidhu! Otherwise PM should have conveyed that to Sidhu as chief exceutive.

Wasey ap ko mujh se ziayada pata hota hai aaj intey sawal?:unsure:

You know Asad Umar is prodigy of Bootwalas............seems he is not very straight forward with Khan.......rumor is that if money comes in their will be string attached like end of double games .............that is the reason that Imran threatened that have an early election whoever comes will have to face the same situation..............keep an eye on Asad umar he is very slippery

bhaibarood

You know Asad Umar is prodigy of Bootwalas............seems he is not very straight forward with Khan.......rumor is that if money comes in their will be string attached like end of double games .............that is the reason that Imran threatened that have an early election whoever comes will have to face the same situation..............keep an eye on Asad umar he is very slippery
I liked your approach ,its called paranoi in our books;).
Asad is from corporate world, let me confess I feel he is better in everyway than our beloved khan sahab, mark my words yeh londa (Asad) Pakistan ko uppar le jaiga.
Do you know he left his CEO position and 87lac /month salary for PTI.
I love him,his passion is beyond us. I can be wrong but bohat acha banda hai! Meray khayal main.

rtabasum2

I liked your approach ,its called paranoi in our books;).
Asad is from corporate world, let me confess I feel he is better in everyway than our beloved khan sahab, mark my words yeh londa (Asad) Pakistan ko uppar le jaiga.
Do you know he left his CEO position and 87lac /month salary for PTI.
I love him,his passion is beyond us. I can be wrong but bohat acha banda hai! Meray khayal main.
Yes he is son of Gen Umar and all the siblings were superstars.........I buy it

bhaibarood

Yes he is son of Gen Umar and all the siblings were superstars.........I buy it
Well I met with him during his Engro Job, he is so humble and jolly fellow. Kisee achi maa ki aulad hain. Solid upbringing! He use to deliver corporate management speeches and girls use to have cool sighs, charming banda hai. Magar strong values not loose character type leader lol

rtabasum2

Well I met with him during his Engro Job, he is so humble and jolly fellow. Kisee achi maa ki aulad hain. Solid upbringing! He use to deliver corporate management speeches and girls use to have cool sighs, charming banda hai. Magar strong values not loose character type leader lol
JKT has got better acumen got slaughtered because of him.............there is always a face behind case as Sheikh Rashid says

bhaibarood

JKT has got better acumen got slaughtered because of him.............there is always a face behind case as Sheikh Rashid says
Agreed! But JKT is industrialist, no match match for Business school, corporate maestro Asad! JKT is also involved in black mailing the sugar cane growers and not paying them market price. But courts order him to start crushing and gv money to financially bad cane growers.
He was accused of tax evasion and misrepresenting the assests in ECP forms, thats constituetes financial crime.
JKT is just ATM of khan sahab. And airplane lender:tongue2:

rtabasum2

Agreed! But JKT is industrialist, no match match for Business school, corporate maestro Asad! JKT is also involved in black mailing the sugar cane growers and not paying them market price. But courts order him to start crushing and gv money to financially bad cane growers.
He was accused of tax evasion and misrepresenting the assests in ECP forms, thats constituetes financial crime.
JKT is just ATM of khan sahab. And airplane lender:tongue2:
LOL Punjab vs Karachi...............your bias shows...............Gotchya;)

bhaibarood

LOL Punjab vs Karachi...............your bias shows...............Gotchya;)
Racism par main believe he nahi karta, Punjab ne faiz ,faraz aur jalib paida kia.
Poora Pakistan bhi is pai ka shair nahi la paya. Its not about rasicsm.
Wasey recipe de dain koi achi wali Allah apko jazai e khair de ga