Great People were living with Ideologies? But now Greediness

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
اسی لئے سب داڑھی والوں کو مولوی کا لقب دے کر سیاست معیشت اور اقتصادیات سے دور کر دیا ہے کہ یہ مذہبی لوگ ہیں بس نکاح جنازے پڑھاتے رہیں اور حلوے کھاتے رہیں باقی سارے بیوروکریٹ سیاستدان اور جرنیل ڈاکے لگاتے رہیں. ویسے یوٹرن کے پیچھے کیا آئیڈیلوجی ہوتی ہو گی؟

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اسی لئے سب داڑھی والوں کو مولوی کا لقب دے کر سیاست معیشت اور اقتصادیات سے دور کر دیا ہے کہ یہ مذہبی لوگ ہیں بس نکاح جنازے پڑھاتے رہیں اور حلوے کھاتے رہیں باقی سارے بیوروکریٹ سیاستدان اور جرنیل ڈاکے لگاتے رہیں. ویسے یوٹرن کے پیچھے کیا آئیڈیلوجی ہوتی ہو گی؟
Having beard or no beard ? No matter I may not agree with their ideology but what I see they adhered to their ideologies for life time without any temptation at cost of their personal life , family what they never thought
like current
PTI PPP PMLn or JI Sirajoo if you say them
they are ideological parties
Laughing is only answer.????

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Woh bhi Ham AAP Jaisey Insaan The? Never lurked for seats or government , sacrificed whole life for ideologies.
Yes they sacrificed whole life
They worked for it but could not achieved formation of govt to promote Islam and Islamic govt
You have to form govt to reform society
Urdugan could not be successful if he didn’t formed govt

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Actually to be honest n if you are honest without any biases like I do have liberal thoughts but always pay regards to man of principles either communist; democrats , freedom fighters , nationalist but are they real sincere with their ideology or people.
Like Do you think PPP PMLN PTI JI MQMP are really ideological.?????
Here Dr. Israr says
“ My main difference was not to be political, he left party but never degraded his mentor “
He proved himself great along with his mentor that he is great and was great.