Govt to install 100,000 digital metres next month

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Minister directs distribution companies to prepare and implement a three-month plan for feeder-wise anti-theft operation

Federal Power Division Minister Omar Ayub Khan has directed electricity distribution companies to immediately undertake geographic information system (GIS) mapping of all 11-kilovolt feeders and replace 100,000 electromagnetic meters with digital meters by the end of February so as to reduce line losses.
54499dac78401.jpg

In a meeting with chief executive officers of all the power distribution companies at Power Division on Monday, the minister directed the CEOs to personally inspect the power transformers of various capacities on a random basis to ascertain their mechanical fitness. He also called for launching a clean-up operation in the highly populated areas and removing hazardous wires and other such things.
1-Phase-VTX-12-N.jpg

Omar Ayub Khan directed the CEOs to prepare and implement a three-month plan for a feeder-wise anti-theft operation in their respective areas for the complete elimination of theft so that consumers could get uninterrupted power supply in summer.
Source

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nothing will happen by replacing meters. Because all thieves are sitting in government offices and Buzdil Khan is a coward who will never hold them accountable.

Instead he wants to raise their salaries so they can buy a brand new car with 1 month salary.

What a douche-bag I voted for!!!

Imran the legend

Nothing will happen by replacing meters. Because all thieves are sitting in government offices and Buzdil Khan is a coward who will never hold them accountable.

Instead he wants to raise their salaries so they can buy a brand new car with 1 month salary.

What a shit man you are always talking rubbish. Go and lick zardari and sharif’s arse they will look after you like past 40 years of corrupt rule

Pathfinder

your retardation level has reached new heights. I recommend doing tawaf of Kot Lakhpat jail your saviour is in there! The entire world is installing digital meters but I guess the 'kunda' will be hard for you?

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a shit man you are always talking rubbish. Go and lick zardari and sharif’s arse they will look after you like past 40 years of corrupt rule

They are history brother. We voted them out. Now we have to put pressure on this idiot so he starts to deliver. Otherwise, he should be shown the exit door in next elections as well.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
your retardation level has reached new heights. I recommend doing tawaf of Kot Lakhpat jail your saviour is in there! The entire world is installing digital meters but I guess the 'kunda' will be hard for you?

No poor, middle class of shareef citizen steal electricity. That is a freaking lie.

The ones who steal are the ones sitting right underneath Buzdil Khan's nose.

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
are you sure? do you want to reconsider your b#llshit?

Try doing that yourself. You will find out. They will give you a big PAWA in no-time and disconnect your connection.

Unless you are connected with those sitting underneath Buzdil Khan's nose. Then they will protect you for sure.

Pathfinder

Try doing that yourself. You will find out. They will give you a big PAWA in no-time and disconnect your connection.

Unless you are connected with those sitting underneath Buzdil Khan's nose. Then they will protect you for sure.

why not name them? I guess no one stole electricity under suwar tunbbars nose? strange the people with factories and other production had their nose right up mian khalars rear side.

so who are stealing bijli under his nose? clearly the piggy tubbar never would have thought of digital meters because it's not easy to manipulate them!

Pathfinder

new digital meters come with a cellular box that allows live monitoring of the electricity! I hope they install them.

Walter

Senator (1k+ posts)

WTF is wrong with you? You are so negative and pessimistic in every thread. You need to go see a dr. I wonder how you life your actual life... if you behave in real like like you do on siasat.pk then I feel sorry for people who live with you or around you.
You must be making their life hell.
You really need to go and see a psychologist.

shahidsaqi

Senator (1k+ posts)
whenever u find news like this i.e digital or smart etc, get ready for more taxes and more bills...

another burden which aam log will have to bear. but pti supporters turned already blind

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye b daanda dho garreeb awaam ko bhai pehle bijli k koi aur resource dhoondho solar plants lagao har city m ta k line loss na pare bc ye 100 old strategies use krte raho petrol barhao bijli k unit barhao

Dawood Magsi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kyun Khan teri Baji ki Khatarnak Tashreef sey darta hai ?

JohnSnow

Minister (2k+ posts)
WTF is wrong with you? You are so negative and pessimistic in every thread. You need to go see a dr. I wonder how you life your actual life... if you behave in real like like you do on siasat.pk then I feel sorry for people who live with you or around you.
You must be making their life hell.
You really need to go and see a psychologist.

I understand, truth speaker is always alone and majority of the society calls them misfit and psycho. From Muhammad PBUH all the way to Allama Iqbal, I see many examples.

This only tells me that I am on right and truth is hurting everyone because no one wants to hear it.

BTW, PMLN use to tell us same thing. Be Positive and don't spread negativity:unsure::unsure::unsure: