Good news for the nation, exports are on the rise, trade deficit shrinking| PM's adviser Abdul Razzaq Dawood video message

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
total fraud and lie....kahan hai tamater aur bunyadi zarori ashya.....tum sab jahannam men jao apne iss jhoote maeeshat ke propaganda ko le kar....laanat hai in jhooton per

Ghothka-Beer

Voter (50+ posts)
Dubai mai Pakistani beef ka ghost too much demand now....Careefour zaysa hyper market mai Pakistani beef top price mai sale hoo raha hey....

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Your lier U turn youthiya is also leader. . ....

No bigger u-turn taker than Quaid e Azam. Yet we still respect him. He took more uturns than anyone in Pakistans history. Yet we still love him. It's better to take positive uturns than to stick to a course that's bound to be a disaster.

But of course you wouldn't know that. You would keep driving the car until you crash ?? ?

Muhammad Jibran

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No bigger u-turn taker than Quaid e Azam. Yet we still respect him. He took more uturns than anyone in Pakistans history. Yet we still love him. It's better to take positive uturns than to stick to a course that's bound to be a disaster.

But of course you wouldn't know that. You would keep driving the car until you crash ?? ?
List the U Turns of Quaid e Azam :)

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
List the U Turns of Quaid e Azam :)

Read this.

Quaid e Azams biggest u-turn lead to the creation of Pakistan. He opposed the two state solution for many years.but then, out of shock to many, declared that Muslim and non Muslims can't live peacefully together. That's called a u-turn. He was strong proponent of a United India. But then took a u-turn and demanded that a separate country for Muslims of India be created. That's called a u-turn.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
پشاور ہائیکورٹ نے بی آر ٹی کے تفصیلی فیصلہ میں کہا کہ حکومتی عہدیداروں کا گٹھ جوڑ،ٹھیکہ بلیک لسٹ کمپنی کو دینے اور آئی ٹی ایس کا ٹھیکہ حکومتی شخصیت کو دینے کو خامیوں، تاخیر کی وجہ بتایا ہے
چیئرمین نیب"سر سے پاؤں تک" کرپشن میں ڈوبی عمرانی حکومت کا احتساب کریں گے؟

Muhammad Jibran

Read this.

Quaid e Azams biggest u-turn lead to the creation of Pakistan. He opposed the two state solution for many years.but then, out of shock to many, declared that Muslim and non Muslims can't live peacefully together. That's called a u-turn. He was strong proponent of a United India. But then took a u-turn and demanded that a separate country for Muslims of India be created. That's called a u-turn.
Lol only youthiyas can be made fool out of this....

This is not called U-Turn but realization of the situation.... Quaid e azam wanted hindu muslim unity but due to the attitude of hindu and congress he realized that it was not possible....

Now tell me this youthiye what made imran khan to take following U Turns....

I will not reward my friends.....
I will assign positions on merit....
I will take action against malik riaz....
I will make prime minister house a university...
I will demolish the walls of governor house and chief minister houses.....
Governor and cheif ministers will not stay in these houses.....
I will give freedom to media.....
I will take actions against the corrupt even if they are in my own cabinet.....
I will not give advertisment about the performance of government.....
I will not make metro busses.....
The minister resigns when a train accident occurs......

I can state hundreds of his U Turn but i dont have time for it..... Now tell me why he took U Turn on above mention matters.....

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Lol only youthiyas can be made fool out of this....

This is not called U-Turn but realization of the situation.... Quaid e azam wanted hindu muslim unity but due to the attitude of hindu and congress he realized that it was not possible....

Now tell me this youthiye what made imran khan to take following U Turns....

I will not reward my friends.....
I will assign positions on merit....
I will take action against malik riaz....
I will make prime minister house a university...
I will demolish the walls of governor house and chief minister houses.....
Governor and cheif ministers will not stay in these houses.....
I will give freedom to media.....
I will take actions against the corrupt even if they are in my own cabinet.....
I will not give advertisment about the performance of government.....
I will not make metro busses.....
The minister resigns when a train accident occurs......

I can state hundreds of his U Turn but i dont have time for it..... Now tell me why he took U Turn on above mention matters.....
u-turn is a u-turn. Whether good one or bad one. Stop crying. Stop being subjective. Just cause you don't think it's a u-turn doesn't change the fact that it isn't. Every political individual takes u-turn. And I mean every. So stop crying

Steyn

Read this.

He was shocked by the extremism of Hindus. He wasn't aware of the bad intentions of Hindus towards Muslims until then.

Youthiyay, tell me something. Was Imran Khan not aware of the bad effects of IMF before elections? Was Imran Khan not aware of the amount of debt Pakistan was under? Was Imran Khan not aware the disastrous effects of inflation? Was Imran Khan not aware about metro buses?

Imran Khan was well aware but still lied and made promises knowing full well that these are lies.

It's preposterous how you compare life changing experience of Quad e Azam to Imran Khan's blatant lies and broken promises.

You people are so low and pathetic that instead of condemning lies and shitty moral behaviour, you actually defend that!.

Muhammad Jibran

u-turn is a u-turn. Whether good one or bad one. Stop crying. Stop being subjective. Just cause you don't think it's a u-turn doesn't change the fact that it isn't. Every political individual takes u-turn. And I mean every. So stop crying
Bla bla bla bla...... I have explained the reason why Quaid e azam changed his stance .... Tell me the reason of above mentioned U Turns taken by khan

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
He was shocked by the extremism of Hindus. He wasn't aware of the bad intentions of Hindus towards Muslims until then.

Youthiyay, tell me something. Was Imran Khan not aware of the bad effects of IMF before elections? Was Imran Khan not aware of the amount of debt Pakistan was under? Was Imran Khan not aware the disastrous effects of inflation? Was Imran Khan not aware about metro buses?

Imran Khan was well aware but still lied and made promises knowing full well that these are lies.

It's preposterous how you compare life changing experience of Quad e Azam to Imran Khan's blatant lies and broken promises.

You people are so low and pathetic that instead of condemning lies and shitty moral behaviour, you actually defend that!.

Unlike you, I criticise every party you PMLN lapdog. I bash pmln patwaris like you and I bash PTI patwaris. You're all the same in my eyes. Go keep barking and kissing you masters feet lapdog. Go look at my comment history arse licker of Mariam baji.

I know I'm doing the right thing when both PTI, PPP, and PMLN lapdogs are attacking me .

Woof woof back to your master

Lord Commander John Snow

MPA (400+ posts)
Bla bla bla bla...... I have explained the reason why Quaid e azam changed his stance .... Tell me the reason of above mentioned U Turns taken by khan

Pmln lapdogs are no different from PTI lapdogs. You're all blind boot lickers of your masters.

Quaid e Azam took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Imran Khan took u-turns because he had a change of heart. Both are u-turn takers. Nawaz Sharif is the master of u-turn. I still remember him talking about never taking loans after he comes to power. And then he took more loans than all the previous govt combined.
I remember when Nawaz Sharif said we will increase the literacy rate. And then during PMLN time, literacy rate went down. I remember when Shahbaz Sharif said we will leave govt but never take loans, and then he took a loans. I remember Nawaz Sharif saying that we'll build a university in every district, and then took a u-turn and denied ever saying it.

Keep barking patwari.