Former India cricketer VB Chandrasekhar commits suicide

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not we but I would as far as it is evident that there were no witnesses. Everyone is responsible for their own deeds. You can even curse the guy out as far as I am concern but not of course out loud as that might hurt ppl feeling...
In that case, you should first offer his namaz e janaza.

There is only 1

That is your opinion.... Like I said you can interpret religion in your own way. Good Luck.
How is that my opinion?
You are giving a hindu doubt advantage that he might be Muslim so you should first offer his namaz w janaza as per shariat order.
You are making one mistake after another.
Now you have claimed to be an interpreter???? Really?
For an interpreter, you first have to gain knowledge of Quran. Otherwise your interpretation might go contradicting to another aayat.
Do not be a person who does what he wants.

daythunder

Citizen
How is that my opinion?
You are giving a hindu doubt advantage that he might be Muslim so you should first offer his namaz w janaza as per shariat order.
For an interpreter, you first have to gain knowledge of Quran. Otherwise your interpretation might go contradicting to another aayat.
I repeated it few times but here it is again straight for you... Were you present at the time and place where he committed suicide? Did you see him die with your own eyes? Did you?

daythunder

Citizen
How is that my opinion?
I gave him benefit of the doubt and didn't say "HE WAS A MUSLIM" for sure... I hope you understand this very plain english.

There is only 1

I gave him benefit of the doubt and didn't say "HE WAS A MUSLIM" for sure... I hope you understand this very plain english.
I was not there.
You did not say "HE WAS A MUSLIM" but you prayed for him which is only allowed FOR MUSLIM. I just suggested you to offer namaz e janaza for him as it is foremost important prayer in this scenario.
You see if you do wrong interpretations like this one, you will be trapped in your interpretations sooner or later.
So I advice you to be a person of principles not a person of your desire.
If you do not want to accept it, leave this topic.

daythunder

Citizen
I was not there.
You did not say "HE WAS A MUSLIM" but you prayed for him which is only allowed FOR MUSLIM. I just suggested you to offer namaz e janaza for him as it is foremost important prayer in this scenario.
You see if you do wrong interpretations like this one, you will be trapped in your interpretations sooner or later.
So I advice you to be a person of principles not a person of your desire.
If you do not want to accept it, leave this topic.
I gave him benefit for the doubt that he MIGHT have embraced islam. That means I am not sure if he was a muslim or non muslim at the time when he died( I hope you understand this as I cannot make it any more simpler) And you suggesting someone what that need to do is interfering with there religion and faith. I ll be answerable for my deed like I said before... So it ll be wise of you to not suggest someone what that need to do specially religiously as thats between them and there God and you should stop being an instructor and ordering ppl what they need to do and also become a person of principle.. That I think was uncalled for and pretty childish of you... You look like a pretty radicalized person. Seems like you take things as they are and do not try to see things in different perspective.
I bet you are a kind of person who ll stone to death a lady who has been raped and ll feel good after putting her to death. I can go on and on but I think that ll be waste of my time. May Allah guide you.

There is only 1

I gave him benefit for the doubt that he MIGHT have embraced islam. That means I am not sure if he was a muslim or non muslim at the time when he died( I hope you understand this as I cannot make it any more simpler) And you suggesting someone what that need to do is interfering with there religion and faith. I ll be answerable for my deed like I said before... So it ll be wise of you to not suggest someone what that need to do specially religiously as thats between them and there God and you should stop being an instructor and ordering ppl what they need to do and also become a person of principle.. That I think was uncalled for and pretty childish of you... You look like a pretty radicalized person. Seems like you take things as they are and do not try to see things in different perspective.
I bet you are a kind of person who ll stone to death a lady who has been raped and ll feel good after putting her to death. I can go on and on but I think that ll be waste of my time. May Allah guide you.
Get serious man!
I was NOT suggesting you anything.
I was just trapping you in your wrong interpretation. And thankfully, you were trapped badly.
So, in conclusion, you will give someone a benefit of doubt and you will perform "mustahab" but you will not perform "farz".
I bet you are a kind of person who will wake up AFTER his death.

daythunder

Citizen
Get serious man!
I was NOT suggesting you anything.
I was just trapping you in your wrong interpretation. And thankfully, you were trapped badly.
So, in conclusion, you will give someone a benefit of doubt and you will perform "mustahab" but you will not perform "farz".
I bet you are a kind of person who will wake up AFTER his death.
Asking me to perform his namaz e janaza is apparently suggesting me to do so... duh Trapped??? I explained it few times already if you insist to stay ignorant than there is nothing I can do. I tried to explain it in the layman's term... But you insist on you blind belief of the event of him dying a non muslim as you were there. You can stick to your harsh approach and stay happy. But never question anybody believe as that is not your job only Allah can judge and Allah knows the best.

There is only 1

Asking me to perform his namaz e janaza is apparently suggesting me to do so... duh Trapped??? I explained it few times already if you insist to stay ignorant than there is nothing I can do. I tried to explain it in the layman's term... But you insist on you blind belief of the event of him dying a non muslim as you were there. You can stick to your harsh approach and stay happy. But never question anybody believe as that is not your job only Allah can judge and Allah knows the best.
Dear, you need not to explain your logic again and again. I have already summarize the discussion in my last comment.
You will give someone a benefit of doubt and you will perform "mustahab" but you will not perform "farz".
It seems ridiculous to me but logical to you. That,s all!
Please note that it is an open forum and anyone can question on your comments.
Getting naked at your home is one thing and publishing your photos at forum is entire different thing.

daythunder

Citizen
I think you meant "when give someone a benefit of doubt you shall perform mustahab"... Yes I can but Its not compulsory and its not convenient plus its not that important for me.. I understand it does seems ridiculous to you but like I said there is slight change which is good enough for me.
Anyone can question on anyone's comment but there is a thing called ethics which I felt lacking here.