For the first time in our nationwide opinion polls, PTI has cracked the 30% ceiling (enough to win in recent elections) - Roshan Pakistan Opinion Poll

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Almost one month old survey, things are being changed dramatically on daily basis. From june 13 till date, many PML-N candidates returned party tickets and are contesting independently in the upcoming polls. Some of them made alliances with PTI candidates in their constituencies.

Now PTI has major edge in South Punjab, neck to neck in half of central punjab but the other half is totally on PTI side.

You should've published this survey around 20 june.

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK losing all seats except Mianwali and Shahbaz winning Karachi seat comfortably??? Is it for real?? Also Bilawal is winning in KPK heavily... ?????

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pretty much what i predicted......we have PTI ahead by just a few seats.......PPP will play kingmaker and decide who forms government...I dont trust zardari one bit and he may side with PMLN at last minute and we will have a nightmare of Bilawal as PM. Those people who are predicting 120+ seatss for PTI are the same ones who were predicting PTI clean sweep in 2013 elections......ignore these dreamers....

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
This survey is only telling that strong candidate will contest from pti platform.Can firdoos ashiq, Dr. Yasmin win is another story.

just laughing on your patwari logic :D:D:D One can use common sense that if you have strong candidates then you'll be able to win only.

you didn't even red my survey properly . It says The Intelligence Bureau of Pakistan (which is a state institution) far more credible than this "roshan" or "dark" pakistan survey clearly indicating that PTI is winning from Punjab

http://www.roznama92news.com/efront...2&page_id=0&is_common=N&xdate=2018-6-11&n=n30

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
Please be notified.... Right now I am in Peshawar. 3 logon sy baat hui hy wo log kohat sy thy.. 2 pti voter thy but keh ry thy shehryar afridi har jy... Even wo log pti ko vote den gy.. Wahan noon league ka candidate bht tagra hy n he worked alot...

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
this survey is nearly 30 days old. Swing voters usually make up their mind in last few days looking at who is winning. If PTI does solid campaign, then they can secure majority in NA very easily. The main reason is the 35 seat headstart from KPK/FATA.

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Zardari is very clever.He knows that no party is in position to get single majority.Still, This is for now.Things might change as we go near the election.

Since GDA formation in Sindh, things are getting worse for Zardari, it wouldn't be easy to make another ppp govt. in sindh as most powerful feudals of sindh are now contesting under GDA banner against PPP so even sindh is not a piece of cake for him. Rest of Pakistan for PPP is history

Mirza Marjana

Senator (1k+ posts)
I will say the same about Ali Muhammad Khan.There is a reason that both his and shehryar afridi tickets were held.PTI have access to surveys done in every constituency. They know better than us.Both were issued tickets after media and social media outcry.
In Peshawar there is no gehma gehmi.... I would like to say about kpk. We are too much over confident.

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
This was 2013 result when pti was at it's best in kpk.
PTI Ali Muhammad Khan 46,531
JUI-F Maulana Muhammad Qasim 39,269
ANP Muhammad Farooq Khan 19,436
JI Sultan Muhammad 19,107

Habib Akram also said that Ali Muhammad Khan was the most unpopular in kpk cause he didn't meet his people.Even now his whole campaign is on tv and social media.I have checked his twitter feed and he hasn't done a jalsa with 200+ people.I see no chance of him winning.

PTI vote bank in his constituency is intact. In kp and tribal area along pti will get 35-38 seats, they will get around 85 seats from punjab if noon doesn't boycott the elections

PTI will get around 6 to 7 seats from sindh and will form federal govt with some electables and other political parties., punjab govt and kpk govt, after 26 july.

If pmln boycott the elections things will dramatically change into pti's favor

fahad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Some say that pti don't care about kpk.It is just launching pad to conquer Punjab.Then, I have yet to see pervez khattak appear in public.What happened to him?.....

I have no doubt in my mind that Nawaz and Maryam are coming to boycott the elections. Here is another indication below
http://www.roznama92news.com/efront...=2&page_id=0&is_common=N&xdate=2018-7-1&n=n31

I mean they cannot even hold a public rally or jalsa without using state machinery. How come they will go for political suicide?????