First time corrupt Mafia's are being held accountable & getting exposed

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, rightly said... Asim Bajwa sahab's asset exposed for the first time in the history of our country despite total blackout on the media, thanks to social media.... History in making

The next step would be to hold him answerable...

Politicians have been held accountable since ever....

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yes, rightly said... Asim Bajwa sahab's asset exposed for the first time in the history of our country despite total blackout on the media, thanks to social media.... History in making

Why don't you take him to court? What is stopping you? Just empty rhetoric...

Okara

Why ur party is just giving statements but not going to court against Asim Bajwa?
There used to be Pakistani Naval chief who was arrested in USA on corruption charges and sent to jail and finally extradited to Pakistan on his request. What happened to that Naval chief and who was ruling this country at that time?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why ur party is just giving statements but not going to court against Asim Bajwa?
There used to be Pakistani Naval chief who was arrested in USA on corruption charges and sent to jail and finally extradited to Pakistan on his request. What happened to that Naval chief and who was ruling this country at that time?
If I am not mistaken, you are taking about zardari' and Augusta submarine kickback scandal with some admiral Mansoor guy from Navy?

Amatuka

MPA (400+ posts)
There should be accountability for everyone whether in ruling party or opposition if you want country to survive. All the maggots eating it should be dealt firmly.

Last edited:

Okara

If I am not mistaken, you are taking about zardari' and Augusta submarine kickback scandal with some admiral Mansoor guy from Navy?
Please do a Google and see what was french court decision against their president of that time where as Sir Asif Ali Zardari was declared innocent by Pakistani judiciary during PMLN time and they never challenged the decisions in higher courts.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Please do a Google and see what was french court decision against their president of that time where as Sir Asif Ali Zardari was declared innocent by Pakistani judiciary during PMLN time and they never challenged the decisions in higher courts.
yeah it was all muk-muka between PMLN and PPP - hate this dirty politics...
I know Zardari is a scum on the face of this earth - he has rotten our country but still these politicians have to make these compromises.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Also zardari knows how to play the courts.. I remember a news where they took all orginal documents from coourt and left photocopies which have no legal value ? ? ?

Don don hai

Wake up Pak

I think PMLN will soon take the issue to court, depending on how tight the noose is tied around Nawaz sharif's neck..
I seriously doubt it. Lets wait and see.
Nawaz Sharif himself is responsible for the noose around his neck. He should not have lied.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
There should be accountability for everyone whether in ruling party or opposition if you want country to survive. All the maggots eating it should be dealth firmly.
there is 3 steps first you fight against enemies from outside the country like terrorist From India And Afghanistan.
Step 2 you fight against enemies in Pakistan sitting in oppositions parliament and senate.
step 3 you fight against corrupt inside the party or The corrupt opposition will take advantages and take over. Need presidential system or 2/3 majority before you take step 3. Think logic and practical. Never cut legs of the chair you sitting on until you safely moved to new chair.

Okara

yeah poor airforce and navy are not part of the powerful establishment haha

Even the colonel and his wife whose abuses were caught on camera cannot be touched.

Oh because of these above incidents Shareef and Zardaris should be allowed to do corruption.
Not sure about first incident which happened during PMLN time but for 2nd video, colonel is demoted due to his wife's behavior as a punishment.
Now tell me what kind of punishment awarded to daughter and her husband in bakery case where it was an assault case?

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Also zardari knows how to play the courts.. I remember a news where they took all orginal documents from coourt and left photocopies which have no legal value ? ? ?

Don don hai
ZArdari, Nawaz , Altaf and Fazlu dont know jack shit they exposed money launders and going in jails from national parties to local regional parties. Talk sense

Okara

yeah it was all muk-muka between PMLN and PPP - hate this dirty politics...
I know Zardari is a scum on the face of this earth - he has rotten our country but still these politicians have to make these compromises.
My dear corrupt of Zardaris is negligible comparing it with Shareefs. Zardari is a student while Shareefs are head masters of School of corruption.