Finsh Wars between India & Pakistan

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I have a sincere and honest suggestions for all indian friends to finsh war between india and pakistan.

Lets join together and new state will be called islamistan
We will have lahore as capital city.
Hinduism will me religion of majority but muslim rulers only. ( like mughals , ghulams, etc)
Islam will be official religion
Red fort dehli will be our media centre.
We will provide toilet systems for all indians that will be named shiv ashram.
we will bring back gold coins and ecah coin will have republic of islamistan written on it.
Hindus will have right to worship cows, snakes , monkeys etc. equally we will not stop muslim from eating cows.
Each main road will be named as jinnah road, ghandi road , sorry but no nehru road.
we will teach all indians ethics and morality and self respect and on top of all how to speak truth only( that will be free)
education will be free and no caste system will be followed.
shiv sena will be assigned job to kill rats and clean public sanitary system.
ex indian army will be given fee lessons of how to fight honourably.

i got too many suggestions but will love few more from my fellow members....
[clap]

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
I have a sincere and honest suggestions for all indian friends to finsh war between india and pakistan.

Hinduism will me religion of majority but muslim rulers only. ( like mughals , ghulams, etc)
we will bring back gold coins and ecah coin will have republic of islamistan written on it.
Hindus will have right to worship cows, snakes , monkeys etc. equally we will not stop muslim from eating cows.
Each main road will be named as jinnah road, ghandi road , sorry but no nehru road.
we will teach all indians ethics and morality and self respect and on top of all how to speak truth only( that will be free)

[clap]

I second this motion with one addition that you will provide free audiology treatments to Gen Kapoor. Acceptable? Then I second the motion

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I second this motion with one addition that you will provide free audiology treatments to Gen Kapoor. Acceptable? Then I second the motion[/quote]

accepted and we will even offer free new pair of glasses to mr singh and will hang a suit on smardhi of late mr gandhi...

gazoomartian

Whats Up Doc said:
Thank you for your suggestion and answer is no, but we do want to stop wars.

I do not reply to threads/comments from Indians. But I must make an exception this time. I just love your name. Buggs is one of my favoite characters

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Whats Up Doc said:

I do not reply to threads/comments from Indians. But I must make an exception this time. I just love your name. Buggs is one of my favoite characters

Please stop wasting your Precious time after this kind of ill minded thoughts.This is what Pakistan is good at and Pakistan is in worst state!! If all Pakistani put their hart and soul to gather after Improvement and betterment of the country then situation in Pakistan will be improved.

I am sure that moving forward ,you will think about progress of your country ( Which is occupied by USA) and look forward for the batter feature.

Jai Hind

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndiaGuy said:
I am sure that moving forward ,you will think about progress of your country ( Which is occupied by USA) and look forward for the batter feature.

Jai Hind

Indian guy....first pakistan is not occupied by USA but guess what indians are licking feet of USA dont u see you pm , and her majesty sonia ....and ur public and actors all queing up outside us embassey ...

secondly our country is making progress quiet alot , what do u think how we manage to keep our cunning , untrustable, snake type enemy away from our eastern borders
and why is it that you have to show ur sweet ladies to us????????

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
[/quote]
Whats Up Doc said:
Thank you there is at least something we have in common

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
gazoomartian said:
Whats Up Doc said:

Please stop wasting your Precious time after this kind of ill minded thoughts.This is what Pakistan is good at and Pakistan is in worst state!!now really If all Pakistani put their hart and soul to gather after Improvement and betterment of the country then situation in Pakistan will be improved.

I am sure that moving forward ,you will think about progress of your country ( Which is occupied by USA)This happens when your head does not see the day light. Baita india's stepdad could not occupy Afghnistan for too long. India's new Step dad Uncle Sam/NATO forces will run away like the others, then Baita it will be your turn. You know baita these white folks tend to forget their step children once they find another one, so then like I said baita it will your turn, comprenthey senior'
Jai Hind

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
IndiaGuy said:
gazoomartian said:
Whats Up Doc said:

Please stop wasting your Precious time after this kind of ill minded thoughts.This is what Pakistan is good at and Pakistan is in worst state!! If all Pakistani put their hart and soul to gather after Improvement and betterment of the country then situation in Pakistan will be improved.

Jai Hind

Please Indian guys lets encourage them to come up with ideas, its a start, even though they are COO-KEY. They will improve with practice. Lets not discourage them.

ahumanonly

there u r.most of the indian withraw from this forum voulantry.than u start provocative threds to force them back in this forum. this is emotinol blackmailing.i hope ur cheep mind game will not succed.i know this forum can not survive without indians thas why admin allowed this rubbish thread. any how i request indianguy and whats uo doc and others indians members ,keep away from this forum.what ever nonsense they post let them enjoy foolishely.we should mainntain our dignity.
we should not participate in this forum until they gave us equall rights and freedom.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
ahumanonly said:
there u r.most of the indian withraw from this forum voulantry.than u start provocative threds to force them back in this forum. this is emotinol blackmailing.i hope ur cheep mind game will not succed.i know this forum can not survive without indians thas why admin allowed this rubbish thread. any how i request indianguy and whats uo doc and others indians members ,keep away from this forum.what ever nonsense they post let them enjoy foolishely.we should mainntain our dignity.
we should not participate in this forum until they gave us equall rights and freedom.

I agree with you 100 percent you guys stop talking about us and we are gone simple as that. We also feel that admin does not give us equal rights.

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats Up Doc said:
ahumanonly said:
Equal rights and Azadi for Kashmir

I agree with you 100 percent you guys stop talking about us and we are gone simple as that. We also feel that admin does not give us equal rights.

Naraz mut hoi Baita, we will look into demands

gazoomartian

I see Indians are at it again, same ol shit, trashing Pakistan

equal rights for Kashmir, Sikhs, dalits, shudr, bengalis, tamil,s. nexilites etc

Pakistan ki jai
Hundustan ki khai
Khalistan sey bhaey

gazoomartian

sarbakaf said:
I second this motion with one addition that you will provide free audiology treatments to Gen Kapoor. Acceptable? Then I second the motion

accepted and we will even offer free new pair of glasses to mr singh and will hang a suit on smardhi of late mr gandhi...[/quote]

I have a better suggestion brother.

Lets give Mr. Singh a home of his own, Khalistan

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
sarbakaf said:

accepted and we will even offer free new pair of glasses to mr singh and will hang a suit on smardhi of late mr gandhi...

I have a better suggestion brother.

Lets give Mr. Singh a home of his own, Khalistan[/quote]

KUTTE BHONKE HAZAR....Jab hathi chale bazzar...... [hilar] [funnny] [clap]

Hindu

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sarbakaf said:

SAPNE ME AYA SAPNA......SOTE RAHO AUR SAPNE ME SAPNA DEKHTE RAHO..... [hilar] [funnny] [clap] :lol: [funnny]

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
sarbakaf said:
I second this motion with one addition that you will provide free audiology treatments to Gen Kapoor. Acceptable? Then I second the motionaccepted and

we will even offer free new pair of glasses to mr singh and will hang a suit on smardhi of late mr gandhi...
[/quote]

You can dump on Manmohan and Gandhi as much as you want but you will never produce men of their caliber. The world looks at their accomplishments with respect, as a result, we Indians hang our head high, with pride, anywhere in the world and say we are Indians this is not true in your case. I know at least one Pakistani cab driver who tells everyone that he is from India too painful to be a Pakistani outside of Pakistan.We don't have to be embarrassed when Mushi, Zardari,Nawaz sell you in the open market

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
I see Indians are at it again, same ol shit, trashing Pakistan

equal rights for Kashmir, Sikhs, dalits, shudr, bengalis, tamil,s. nexilites etc

Pakistan ki jai
Hundustan ki khai
Khalistan sey bhaey

You trash Pakistan a lot more, its not because of us Pakistan is a Joke and a failed state Internationally, its because of you. We only remind you. We are not in the list of countries who's citizens must be patted down at the airports you are but i like to go to an airport just to see Pakistani guys being patted down and laugh my head off [hilar] . What a thrill you should try it some day.