Facebook banning/disabling Pakistani accounts using Burhan Wani's picture

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
AoA friends,

My fb account has been disabled because a week before my profile pic was of shaheed hero burhan wani , that was my crime that i used his pic a week before as my profile picture, in my opinion most of american social media is being operated from india and there is no space for freedom of speech and on these social media site.

My request to all pakistanis is to change their profile pictures to shaheed wani picture for at least one week and put pressure on india based FB administration to be impartial and transparent and do our part of work to raise voice of kashmir.

Regards.

facebook-account-disable-notification.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Glock

Senator (1k+ posts)
Despicable that FB and Twitter have become party to regional politics..

The JEW rules bhai... It's part of the worldly predictions..

Lining up with the piss/puss drinker chadis is a simple matter of choice between $420 Billions vs 7 Billions....

You know what a JEW would choose ?

Thanks goes to those Modi/India lovers who ruled for couple of decades only to fill their own pockets..

Now say Heil Nawaz/Heil Bhutto...! ?

Allama G

Minister (2k+ posts)
Boycott Facebook and influence others to do the same. Btw I deactivated my account and I’m still alive.
Good for you but that's not a solution. Either you create a platform of your own to let ur voice be heard or try to mobilize a campaign against this injustice using the same platform. So many Indians are working there and obviously they are biased when it comes to account deactivation

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
Once there was a millat facebook which i think is no more. An impartial and transparent platform where indians and us don't have any influence is needed indeed.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
soon google will start banning peole as well most of these tech giants have headquarters in Endia

what else you expect from them

pakistan should force these tech companies to keep all thier servers in Pakistan related to Pakistanis

Raiwind-Destroyer

pakistan have everything exposed to Endia through these social media Apps because most of the endia is controlling accounts of Pakistani

Pakistan needs to take serious steps in leaking its data to endia

Technical_guy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well I started a project same like facebook. i included all the social and business option on my platform design. I was working on this idea since 4 years . the things right now facebook is using I already mentioned in my design and documents. i am not that much rich as this project is very big project. i have used most of my own terminologies, all the big business options i have added in this social platfrom design. I hired teams to work on in in Pakistan but they all ditch me and didnt do any thing and wasted my 2 years. just 2 months ago i stop working on this project as in our pakistan people are not sincere with their own profession . what they promise you they wont complete it. I know about this thing 4 5 years ago that we will need it our own social platfrom which we can use freely. I tried to get help from Pak Gvt. side but not success, as when I send them project proposal they we more interested to find english mistakes rather then understand the idea. thats how things work in Pakistan.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
If gvt ask facebook to provide pakistanis freedom of speech else ban it forever.

In my opinion in pakistan all foreign companies must be forced to work in accordance to the in trust of country.

How could we allow facebook and twitter to run here but follow indian guidelines.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well I started a project same like facebook. i included all the social and business option on my platform design. I was working on this idea since 4 years . the things right now facebook is using I already mentioned in my design and documents. i am not that much rich as this project is very big project. i have used most of my own terminologies, all the big business options i have added in this social platfrom design. I hired teams to work on in in Pakistan but they all ditch me and didnt do any thing and wasted my 2 years. just 2 months ago i stop working on this project as in our pakistan people are not sincere with their own profession . what they promise you they wont complete it. I know about this thing 4 5 years ago that we will need it our own social platfrom which we can use freely. I tried to get help from Pak Gvt. side but not success, as when I send them project proposal they we more interested to find english mistakes rather then understand the idea. thats how things work in Pakistan.
My sympathies are with you , you did an honest effort but due to some dishonest people your attempt failed.
What was marketing and business model of your project.

Dream Seller

Good for you but that's not a solution. Either you create a platform of your own to let ur voice be heard or try to mobilize a campaign against this injustice using the same platform. So many Indians are working there and obviously they are biased when it comes to account deactivation
Boycott isn’t considered a protest?

RAW AGENT

AoA friends,

My fb account has been disabled because a week before my profile pic was of shaheed hero burhan wani , that was my crime that i used his pic a week before as my profile picture, in my opinion most of american social media is being operated from india and there is no space for freedom of speech and on these social media site.

My request to all pakistanis is to change their profile pictures to shaheed wani picture for at least one week and put pressure on india based FB administration to be impartial and transparent and do our part of work to raise voice of kashmir.

Regards.
Individual bycott won't get us anything. It's more better if we put our narrative with more power and creativity

We should launch Pakistani Facebook for propaganda.

Dream Seller

Individual bycott won't get us anything. It's more better if we put our narrative with more power and creativity
Yup that’s why I said mere bhai, influence other fellow Pakistanis. If they’re not hurt in the butt they won’t feel the pain and losing millions of subscribers will definitely cause pain.

Technical_guy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
My sympathies are with you , you did an honest effort but due to some dishonest people your attempt failed.
What was marketing and business model of your project.
hi thanks for your concern.
marketing model I use (People, Product, Place and Promotion),
for business model I have use C2c, B2C, B2B, and Services marketplace (Online Marketplace)
Distributor , Advertisements, Affiliate marketing , Retailer , Manufacturer ,
in easy wordings I can describe :
this platform consist of all kind of facility for OLX, Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Airbnb, Flight booking, Blogs, Forum, own Youtube, own Pinterest, own social profile like fcebook and twitter. I have use my own new terminologies like Twitter use tweet and retweet. we have own Inbox for email like google, and social chat for social user and business chat for business users for all kind of businesses. the design i have made is like you can use your social compose box on any page like twitter is introduce , we have create option already like facebook have used . we also have one option for Post which is unique in use as in social profile. many things like its one place for everything.

یہ موقع ہے کہ اب ہم پاکستانی مصنوعات استعمال کریں
فیس بک و ٹیوٹر کا نعم البدل پاکستانی سائیٹس متعارف کروائی جائیں
ٹیلو ٹاک پاکستانی ایپ جو وٹس ایپ کا نعم البدل ہے لیکن اکثریت کو معلوم نہیں
(Tello Talk)

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi thanks for your concern.
marketing model I use (People, Product, Place and Promotion),
for business model I have use C2c, B2C, B2B, and Services marketplace (Online Marketplace)
Distributor , Advertisements, Affiliate marketing , Retailer , Manufacturer ,
in easy wordings I can describe :
this platform consist of all kind of facility for OLX, Amazon, Alibaba, Aliexpress, Airbnb, Flight booking, Blogs, Forum, own Youtube, own Pinterest, own social profile like fcebook and twitter. I have use my own new terminologies like Twitter use tweet and retweet. we have own Inbox for email like google, and social chat for social user and business chat for business users for all kind of businesses. the design i have made is like you can use your social compose box on any page like twitter is introduce , we have create option already like facebook have used . we also have one option for Post which is unique in use as in social profile. many things like its one place for everything.

Is it online whats the link.