End of Shia-Sunni dispute, Let's be united

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
Ok again for the sake of argument lets say I believe and agree with all of this, what difference does it make to my deen. Hadith is not word of god and can be challenged and out of the 1000s and 1000s of haidth I think Abu Bakr has narrated less than 100, so it really makes no difference what so ever to my deen, or my understanding of it or they way I follow it. The deen is in the Quran and Sunnah, not in Abu Bakr or any of the Khalifas
So whats the point of all of this?
آپ ایک ہی بات دہرا رہے ہیں لیکن میں جواب نہیں دہراؤں گا۔ لہذا اوپر پوسٹ نمبر 31 دوبارہ پڑھیں۔
Citizen X said:
I also posed the question if this fandak thing was such a big issue, Hazrat Ali r.a became Khalifa later, why did he then at that time resolve the matter? Or was he also against Alh e bayt, but he was also part of it, so he was unjust to himself and Ahle bayt???
پوسٹ نمر 32 میں آپکے اس سوال کا مفصل جواب موجود ہے، واپس اوپر جائیں پلیز۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آپ یہاں سارا وقت سنی شیعہ اسلام پر ابحاث کرتے ہیں لیکن پتا آپکو ککھ نہیں۔
ایک دوسرا ممبر جو شیعہ نہیں ہے وہ آپکو بتا رہا ہے کہ شیعت یہ ہے، شیعت وہ ہے آپ رئیلی رئیلی کہہ کر اسکا یقین کیے جارہے ہیں۔
مثلاً
اسلام کیا ہے؟
اسکی تعبیر و تشریح قران و حدیث کی روشنی میں کوئی مسلمان کرے گا یا کوئی ہندو پراپیگنڈسٹ؟
اسی طرح شیعت کیا ہے یہ بھی کوئی شیعہ ہی بتائے گا لہذا ہر سنی سنائی بات پر یقین کر کے جاہل ہونے کا ثبوت نہ دیں۔
I learn new things everyday and would rather a Shia confirm this than to blindly accept this, that is why I asked for confirmation, was I wrong to do this? And you wrote such a big post but did not confirm or deny this, so what I am to understand from this?

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ The core shia belief is that Ahle bait are masoomeen. They cannot do anything wrong. However, there is no quranic verse of hadith to support this claim ۔ ۔ ۔ .
جناب کی خدمت میں پوسٹ نمبر 26 میں اسکا جواب پیش کیا جا چکا ہے، اضافی وضاحت پوسٹ نمبر 35 میں کر دی گئی ہے۔ بتائیے کیا آپ سورۃ احزاب آیۃ 33 کے منکر ہیں جس میں اہلبیت کی عصمت کی گواہی اور عصمت پر پہرہ دینے کا عہد الہی موجود ہے؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آپ ایک ہی بات دہرا رہے ہیں لیکن میں جواب نہیں دہراؤں گا۔ لہذا اوپر پوسٹ نمبر 31 دوبارہ پڑھیں۔
No you did not answer it in that post. You just said so and so and so. I said ok I believe all of that also now, so what is the difference to me now that I have believed it? Has my religion changed, or my belief in God and his messenger changed? Or the way I practice my religion changed?

What is the difference now to me as an individual after believing this?

پوسٹ نمر 32 میں آپکے اس سوال کا مفصل جواب موجود ہے، واپس اوپر جائیں پلیز۔
I don't want to watch any videos I want you to answer me.

What you all are arguing about is history and not deen. Deen is in not in history rather deen is in the Quran and Sunnah anything not in these two is not deen. We can all argue about history until we are blue in the face but nothing will change in the present or any new hukum from Allah or some new sunnah will appear.

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
I learn new things everyday and would rather a Shia confirm this than to blindly accept this, that is why I asked for confirmation, was I wrong to do this? And you wrote such a big post but did not confirm or deny this, so what I am to understand from this?
اس تھریڈ کی پوسٹ نمبر 16 میں عرافے نے مکتب تشیع کے بنیادی عقائد میں سے ایک عصمتِ اہلبیت کا ذکر کیا ہے جسکا میں نے پوسٹ نمبر 26 اور 35 میں جواب دیا ہے۔ آپ خاص طور سے یہ دونوں پوسٹیں پڑھیں اور ویڈیوز سمیت سارا تھریڈ ایک بار ریوائنڈ کر کے دوبارہ دیکھیں تب تک میں کچھ ضروری کام کر لوں۔ عصمت اہلبیت سے متعلق اگر آپکو اس قرانی استدلال سے اختلاف ہے تو بولیں تاکہ آگے بات کی جا سکے۔
یہ تو معلوم ہو گیا کہ آپ منکر حدیث ہیں یا کم از کم اسکو مستند ذریعہ دین نہیں مانتے۔ اس بارے میں تفصیلی بات بعد میں ہوگی لیکن جانے پہلے ایک سوال، کیا آپ عدالت صحابہ کے قائل ہیں؟

Last edited:

Pilot2020

Voter (50+ posts)
No you did not answer it in that post. You just said so and so and so. I said ok I believe all of that also now, so what is the difference to me now that I have believed it? Has my religion changed, or my belief in God and his messenger changed? Or the way I practice my religion changed?

What is the difference now to me as an individual after believing this?

I don't want to watch any videos I want you to answer me.

What you all are arguing about is history and not deen. Deen is in not in history rather deen is in the Quran and Sunnah anything not in these two is not deen. We can all argue about history until we are blue in the face but nothing will change in the present or any new hukum from Allah or some new sunnah will appear.
اگر یہ تھریڈ بند نہ ہوا تو اسی تھریڈ پر اگر بند ہو گیا تو کسی دوسرے تھریڈ پر آپ سے ذرا دیر بعد بات ہوگی اور سلسلہ کلام تو یہیں سے جوڑیں گے۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
اس تھریڈ کی پوسٹ نمبر 16 میں عرافے نے مکتب تشیع کے بنیادی عقائد میں سے ایک عصمتِ اہلبیت کا ذکر کیا ہے جسکا میں نے پوسٹ نمبر 26 اور 35 میں جواب دیا ہے۔ آپ خاص طور سے یہ دونوں پوسٹیں پڑھیں اور ویڈیوز سمیت سارا تھریڈ ایک بار ریوائنڈ کر کے دوبارہ دیکھیں تب تک میں کچھ ضروری کام کر لوں۔ عصمت اہلبیت سے متعلق اگر آپکو اس قرانی استدلال سے اختلاف ہے تو بولیں تاکہ آگے بات کی جا سکے۔
These are verses are directed to all the wives of the Prophet s.a.w, in a very short summary, if you wish to stay with the Prophet s.a.w it is better for you and you will all be rewarded handsomely for this and Allah only wishes you stay pure and away from sin. (That is refrain from impurity and sin.)

Ahl e Bayt refers to his wives here, since it literally means members of the House, not just the Shia version of Ahl e Bayt. Just like when the Quran says Ahl e Kitaab, he means all the people of the book(s), not just a certain portion of Christians or Jew but all Christians and Jews.

No offense intended and all due apologies but I have seen Shia hazrat to always translate the Quran into their own beliefs rather than what the Quran is actually saying, not long ago here one member here when talking about Surah Al Imran verse 103 :

"And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided"

Said here the rope of Allah refers to Hazrat Ali r.a, when this is clearly not the case. Similar you have translated verse 33 as Allah made a covenant , a promise to keep the Ahl e Bayt ( shia version of Ahl e bayt ) pure and free from sin, when this is once again clearly not the case.

یہ تو معلوم ہو گیا کہ آپ منکر حدیث ہیں یا کم از کم اسکو مستند ذریعہ دین نہیں مانتے۔ اس بارے میں تفصیلی بات بعد میں ہوگی لیکن جانے پہلے ایک سوال، کیا آپ عدالت صحابہ کے قائل ہیں؟

I am not a Munkir e Hadith but rather someone who looks at hadith in the light of Quran, rather than looking at the Quran in the light of Hadith. That is Quran has authority over hadith and hadith has no authority over the Quran.

If something is only in the hadith and there is absolutely no mention or reference of it in the Quran then we cannot accept it as a hukum or part of deen

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
شیعہ سنی مثلا ختم ہو ہے نہیں سکتا ۔۔۔یہ سب دل بہلانے کی باتیں ہیں ۔۔زورر کو سلام ہے ۔۔یاہے اگر شیعہ آج تعداد میں کم ہوتے یا کوئی ملک ان کے پیچھے نا ہوتا تو دیکھے کیسے 2 منٹ میں وطن ی عزیز میں انھریں بھی کافر قرار دے کر ہم سعودیوں کے اٹھا رہے هوتےاج

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پس ثابت ہوا کہ ابوبکر و عمر جو اس حادثے کے براہ راست ذمہ دار ہیں وہ توہین رسالت و اہلبیت کے مرتکب ہوئے۔ جھوٹی حدیث بنانے کی وجہ سے انکی عدالت مذید اور شدید مشکوک ہو کر ختم شد۔ کیونکہ غیر عادل شخص اللہ کے رسول کا خلیفہ بننے کا اہل نہیں ہو سکتا لہذا علی ہی بلا فصل خلیفہ رسول اور حقیقی جانشین ہیں۔ آپ علیہ السلام کے علاوہ جو بھی خلیفے ہسٹری میں مشہور ہیں وہ خلیفۃ الرسول نہیں ہیں۔

جسطرح دعوی کرنے سے کوئی نمرود خدا نہیں بن جاتا اور کوئی مرزا غلام احمد نبی نہیں بن سکتا ایسے ہی اقتدار پر قبضہ کر لینے سے کوئی خلیفہ نہیں بن جاتا۔
اب آپ یہ کہہ کر دامن نہیں چھڑا سکتے کہ ماض کے واقعات کو بھول جائیں، یہ بالکل ایسے ہی ہے جیسے کوئی کہے کہ مرزا کی نبوت کوئی مسئلہ نہیں یہ توصدی پہلے کا قصہ ہے۔
نہیں جناب نہیں آپکو اس پر پوزیشن لینا پڑے گی مرزا کذاب ہے اور محمد اللہ کے آخری نبی ہیں۔ یہی معاملہ مقام و مرتبہ اہلبیت کے ساتھ بھی ہے۔

نوٹ: گو آپ نے بات فقط برائے بحث کی ہے لیکن اس گفتگو کے پہلے پیرا گراف میں میں نے حقائق رکھے ہیں

Please read the verse again. It is clearly talking about the wives of the prophet. you are just latching on to the word ahle bait. The literal meaning of the word is family of the Prophet which includes wives.

Shia definition of ahle bait is panjatan pak i.e. Muhammad SAW, his daughter Fatimah, his son-in-law Ali, and their children Hasan and Husayn

Sunni definition of ahle bait is Muhammad SAW; his wives; his sons Qasim, Abdullah, Ibrahim; his daughters Zainab, Ruqayyah, Umm Kulthum and Fatimah; his cousin and son-in-law Ali and their two sons, Hasan and Husayn.

when I was talking about shia beliefs, I was referring to shia definition of alhe bait.

Regarding the verse 33:33 it is clearly talking about wives of the Holy Prophet if you look at the preceding and proceeding verses. Once again it seems shia definition of ahle bait is wrong while sunni definition is correct according to 33:28 to 33:33.

Status
Not open for further replies.