Despite resistance I cannot help hating PTI & IK

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
432766_8010144_updates.jpg

I know what my PTI brothers and pterotic Pakistanis will say against my feelings.
I know you may easily be said like it does not matter what I think and feel about IK and PTI as I am nothing but just a straw and a drop among the mammoth populous followings of IK.
However, believe me, I have tears in my eyes as I don't have any hope in Pakistan after I lose my hope in PTI and IK.
Now let me say why I cannot resist my hatred towards PTI. It is because I am passing through tremendous pains when I hear about the torture the great tiger Shahbaz Gill is passing through and PTI is not doing anything and it is important that PTI is not doing anything despite its governments in over 70-80 % of Pakistan and even more than these numbers it has followings in Pakistan.
Why PTI is not running any trends in favor of Shahbaz, I don't fear in saying I 100% endorse what Gill said in his statement to ARY.
Why PTI is not holding any frequent press conferences on this genuine issue of inhuman treatment given to Gill while PDM does so even in running fake news and creating baseless propaganda.
Why PTI is not announcing an immediate Jalsa in Pindi to influence timid judiciary and its timid judges and force them to make the right decision.
Why PTI has failed to in showing the love and respect which Gill deserves for upholding its narration and bouncing on PDM's corrupt leadership and its crony media persons.
If it is hard for IK to endorse what Gill said why PTI following cannot do so and show its allegiance to his statement and also endorse what Nishan-e-Haider pilot Rashid Minhas did by defying his commander's whims.
There may not have been any Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq if their soldiers have denied to follow their command.
It was a simple army man who arrested Hazrat Khalid bin Walid - the biggest commander of our Islamic history.
Again I am at verge of crying by knowing what treatment Gill is getting and if our stupid judges hand him over to the federal government today, I will curse PTI leadership for that in failing to create a genuine pressure on decision makers and thwart their illicit motives. Why we are forgetting we are living in a world where we have to follow carrot and stick policy if not always but at least sometimes when handling crooks and mafias and their inhuman handlers.
I have put myself in place of Gill and have not said all this if PTI did not have power in two provinces of Pakistan.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know what my PTI brothers and pterotic Pakistanis will say against my feelings.

I know it may easily be said like it does not matter what I think and feel about IK and PTI as I am nothing but just a straw and a drop among the mammoth populous followings of IK.

However, believe me, I have tears in my eyes as I don't have any hope in Pakistan after I lose my hope in PTI and IK.

Now let me say why I cannot resist my hatred towards PTI. It is because I am passing through tremendous pains when I hear about the torture the great tiger Shahbaz Gill is passing through and PTI is not doing anything and it is important that PTI is not doing anything despite its governments in over 70-80 % of Pakistan and even more than these numbers it has followings in Pakistan.

Why PTI is not running any trends in favor of Shahbaz, I don't fear in saying I 100% endorse what Gill said in his statement to ARY.

Why PTI is not holding any frequent press conferences on this genuine issue of inhuman treatment given to Gill while PDM does so even in running fake news and creating baseless propaganda.

Why PTI is not announcing an immediate Jalsa in Pindi to influence timid judiciary and its timid judges and force them to make the right decision.

Why PTI has failed to in showing the love and respect which Gill deserves for upholding its narration and bouncing on PDM's corrupt leadership and its crony media persons.

If it is hard for IK to endorse what Gill said why PTI following cannot do so and show its allegiance to his statement and also endorse what Nishan-e-Haider pilot Rashid Minhas did by defying his commander's whims.

There may not have been any Mir Jafar and Mir Sadiq if their soldiers have denied to follow their command.

It was a simple army man who arrested Hazrat Khalid bin Walid - the biggest commander of our Islamic history.

Again I am at verge of crying by knowing what treatment Gill is getting and if our stupid judges hand him over to the federal government today, I will curse PTI leadership for that in failing to create a genuine pressure on decision makers and thwart their illicit motives. Why we are forgetting we are living in a world where we have to follow carrot and stick policy if not always but at least sometimes when handling crooks and mafias and their inhuman handlers.

I have put myself in place of Gill and have not said all this if PTI did not have power in two provinces of Pakistan.

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
آپ کے جذبات کو سلام. گلہ کرنے کا، پی ٹی آئی سے بیزاری کا سب سے زیادہ اور پہلا حق شہباز گل کا بنتا ہے

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
It was pathetic that even in Adiala jail which is under PTI government, PTI top leadereship was not allowed to see Gill and PTI provinicial interior minister contradicting IK when he said there was no torture done on Gill. Something is seriously wrong here. It is probably an undeclared Martial Law currently in place...

انقلاب

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
432766_8010144_updates.jpg

I know you may easily be said like it does not matter what I think and feel about IK and PTI as I am nothing but just a straw and a drop among the mammoth populous followings of IK.
Butt sahab, it’s a marathon, not sprint. We will get there eventually…..at the right time. Don’t jump the gun yet.
ابھی عشق کے امتحان اور بھی ہیں

samkhan

عمران خان امن کی فاختہ ہے. عمران خان کو اگر دو تہائی اکثریت مل بھی جائے تو بھی اس نے زرداری اور شریف مافیا کو سزا دینے کہ لئے لنگڑے لولے قانونی اور عدالتی نظام کا ہی سہارا لینا ہے

انقلاب

عمران خان امن کی فاختہ ہے. عمران خان کو اگر دو تہائی اکثریت مل بھی جائے تو بھی اس نے زرداری اور شریف مافیا کو سزا دینے کہ لئے لنگڑے لولے قانونی اور عدالتی نظام کا ہی سہارا لینا ہے
Khan has outgrown being a mere revolutionary. It is my conviction that destiny holds him for a much higher pedestal. He will still find his way through.

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend I totally share your pain and agree with a lot of things you said above, and specially I condemn the statement of IK where he said in Fariha's show " k us ki baat say to aisa lag ha jaisay koi mutiny ka keh raha ho" he could have easily said k he should have used better words.

However, my friend with all the flaws and drawbacks in PTI and IK, we have no other options. We do not have numbers to form govt in Punjab. Its not our government in Punjab. Parvez Elahi will never go against Bajwa. All we can say is that its better than PMLN govt, which would be extremely hostile.

Bajwa and Co. are running away from the elections. They know PTI will come back with 2/3 majority. They are only looking for a reason to establish martial law or emergency. IK do not want to give them that chance. PTI has the power to mobilise people and do another long march but that would give Bajwa a reason for martial law. All PTI has to do is to keep quite until Bajwa is gone.

And remember IK's life is in serious danger but he is fighting for us and for the country. Inshallah we will come out victorious and this Bajwa and General Mafia will have to surrender.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Agreed.. Lekan ISB mein Gov bethi ha.Neutrals bethay hain.Judiciary bethi ha aur in teeno ka Evil Nexus ha.Mujhay bhi idea nahi tha ke Rana Sana.Neutrals S Gill ko is trah torture karain gein..I don't expected this kind of foolishness..They will pay heavily. IA..
Imran Khan bohat anger mein ha.aur Yaheeh Neutrals chahtay hain ke IK gussay mein koi blunder maray aur wo ye Election.. Election ka tantana hi khtam karain.S Gill ki arrest baqio k lia mesg tha ke ab legal support ke sath kisi ko bhi sach bolnay par jail or torture ka nishana banaya ja sakta ha..Judges ka kirdar sab ke.samnay ha.Neutrals.aur.mafias ke samnay in ki.tangain khouf se kampti hain.Justice system ko theek karnay k lia 2/3 majority chahay..hath bandhay honay k bawjood IK peaceful try kar raha ha.warna IK.chahay tu aik speech se Mulk m na khatam honay wali aag bharka dey..

thinking

It was pathetic that even in Adiala jail which is under PTI government, PTI top leadereship was not allowed to see Gill and PTI provinicial interior minister contradicting IK when he said there was no torture done on Gill. Something is seriously wrong here. It is probably an undeclared Martial Law currently in place...
Sir Bajwa ne real.mein Martial.law lagaya howa ha.Ap ISB ke kisi sarkari officer se tu pocho..Ap ko heran kun batain sun ney.ko milay gein..

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is history being created .... IK is showing restrain so that a whole generation doesn’t turn against Army ....
The only escape route for PDM and the crook handlers is to turn the institution of Army and PTI against each other ....
We will not come in this trap .....
We will keep this trump card of Shehbaz Gill treatment for future to met out same treatment to Maryam Nawaz , Nawaz Sharif , Khawaja Asif and all who have spoken worse words against army....
You may hate PTI as much as you want ..... But we are solidly behind IK in his resistance against the crooks and corrupt ..... He has not faltered in his decades of resistance.... We will not falter at first stumble .....

thinking

I feel the same pain for Shahbaz Gill but I still have faith in Imran Khan and PTI.

Imran khan and PTI se zyada Establishment ne joh kia hai Pakistan ke saath ussaayy se zyada takleeef and mayoosi hui hai - Mr Bajwa ne Army ka bharammm tor di hai and I still failed to understand whyyyyy
Ye why???Mujhay bhi samjh nahi aa raha..Bajwa aur chand generals ka US ka favor hona zehan manta ha.lekan koi is ke khalaf awaz tak na uthaya..ye samjh.mein anay wali baat nahi...

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
The questions which they are trying to bury in all this anti-army storm in a teacup ....
Who shot down the helicopter?????
Who was addressed in the cypher????

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
INSHALLAH, good will come from this adversity. They are losing moral authority day by day, and the time left on their current hand of cards.

This kind of struggle needs numerous sacrifices, and our movement will only gain strength over time. Keep in mind that Bajwa will retire in a few months and Nawaz Sharif is also planing to return. This is why they are panicking and making decisions that can haunt them in the long run. This is all they can do because elections are coming up soon. Everything will be OK in the end; all we have to do now is survive until elections are announced.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is history being created .... IK is showing restrain so that a whole generation doesn’t turn against Army ....
The only escape route for PDM and the crook handlers is to turn the institution of Army and PTI against each other ....
We will not come in this trap .....
We will keep this trump card of Shehbaz Gill treatment for future to met out same treatment to Maryam Nawaz , Nawaz Sharif , Khawaja Asif and all who have spoken worse words against army....
You may hate PTI as much as you want ..... But we are solidly behind IK in his resistance against the crooks and corrupt ..... He has not faltered in his decades of resistance.... We will not falter at first stumble .....

But why not so big following of PTI may not create threads and twitter trends in Mr Gills favor as was done in the past like " Imported Hukumat Na-Manzoor". Why we cannot start, I am not a leader but only a straw in the hay and not think it as being a starter.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
But why not so big following of PTI may not create threads and twitter trends in Mr Gills favor as was done in the past like " Imported Hukumat Na-Manzoor". Why we cannot start, I am not a leader but only a straw in the hay and not think it as being a starter.
Because our bigger cause is resistance for our future generations .....
Imported govt and its backers will be the only trending topics for us ...
Our goal is to expose them all .... and Shehbaz Gill case is a glaring example of their crude last century tactics ....
let them use all the tricks up their sleeves .... Their days are numbered because we are far too many and they know that ......

yahyakhan100

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend I totally share your pain and agree with a lot of things you said above, and specially I condemn the statement of IK where he said in Fariha's show " k us ki baat say to aisa lag ha jaisay koi mutiny ka keh raha ho" he could have easily said k he should have used better words.

However, my friend with all the flaws and drawbacks in PTI and IK, we have no other options. We do not have numbers to form govt in Punjab. Its not our government in Punjab. Parvez Elahi will never go against Bajwa. All we can say is that its better than PMLN govt, which would be extremely hostile.

Bajwa and Co. are running away from the elections. They know PTI will come back with 2/3 majority. They are only looking for a reason to establish martial law or emergency. IK do not want to give them that chance. PTI has the power to mobilise people and do another long march but that would give Bajwa a reason for martial law. All PTI has to do is to keep quite until Bajwa is gone.

And remember IK's life is in serious danger but he is fighting for us and for the country. Inshallah we will come out victorious and this Bajwa and General Mafia will have to surrender.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because our bigger cause is resistance for our future generations .....
Imported govt and its backers will be the only trending topics for us ...
Our goal is to expose them all .... and Shehbaz Gill case is a glaring example of their crude last century tactics ....
let them use all the tricks up their sleeves .... Their days are numbered because we are far too many and they know that ......

I am sorry for arguing but though I buy your point of view however, why still we don't think starting such trends as it may still be part of our war tools?

thinking

Maine Army ke khalaf itna anger sirf Zia door mein dekha tha wo bhi kuch salo k baad khtam ho gia tha.Zia ne Mazhabi shataino ko active kar dia tha.Karachi mein Altaf create kia gia aur Panjab mein Nawaz.Bajwa ne Pak Army ki salo se bani sakh ko chand months mein zameen bos kar dia ha..Ye khud tu chala jaya ga lekan apnay peechay aik lambi nafrat ki lakeer Choor jaya ga Army ke lia..