Corona Medicine Prepared by Pakistani Dr. Jan Alam

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems like pani wali car...........

But ok if he is claiming, how he can distribute medicine without approval.

I think he is going to face legal action. Ok if he is claiming, authorities should discuss with him by securing his business interest.
Unlike "Pani Wali Car", he is the Vice President of a Research Institute , " Medical and Technical Sciences Moscow", where 3000 scientists are busy in doing Medical research. He did his PhD in Medicine from the same institute. He has already invented 20 Medicines for different diseases. All of his medicines are Patent (Russian Federation).

Ky pani say gaari chalanay..a chutiya loog Hain bc jahil.. aik aur agya hai

Last edited:

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Unlike "Pani Wali Car", he the Vice President on a Research Institute , " Medical and Technical Sciences Masco", where 3000 scientists are busy in doing Medical research. He did his PhD in Medicine from the same institute. He has already invented 20 Medicines for different diseases. All of his medicines are Patent (Russian Federation).

I am not questioning his qualification. But his method does not suit his qualification.

Pakistani1947

I am not questioning his qualification. But his method does not suit his qualification.
According to him, he developed this Medicine even before Corona outbreak, initially to cure a different disease. He has a patent for his Medicine from Russia. Since he was allowed to prescribe this Medicine to patients in Russia. I assume that he must have completed all the following steps before Marketing:

Step 1: Drug discovery and target validation
Step 2: Pre-clinical testing
Step 3: Investigational New Drug application filing
Step 4: Phase 1 clinical studies
Step 5: Phase 2 clinical studies
Step 6: Phase 3 clinical studies
Step 7: New Drug Application filing
Step 8: Drug Authorities date and decision
Step 9: Phase 4 clinical studies

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to him, he developed this Medicine even before Corona outbreak, initially to cure a different disease. He has a patent for his Medicine from Russia. Since he was allowed to prescribed this Medicine to patients in Russia. I assume that must have completed all the following steps before Marketing:

Step 1: Drug discovery and target validation
Step 2: Pre-clinical testing
Step 3: Investigational New Drug application filing
Step 4: Phase 1 clinical studies
Step 5: Phase 2 clinical studies
Step 6: Phase 3 clinical studies
Step 7: New Drug Application filing
Step 8: Drug Authorities date and decision
Step 9: Phase 4 clinical studies
Ok if he is such confident and his medicine has patent then he shall meet with Dr. Zafar Mirza.
But what i got from his interview, it seems that its only to cure flue.

Pakistani1947

Ok if he is such confident and his medicine has patent then he shall meet with Dr. Zafar Mirza.
But what i got from his interview, it seems that its only to cure flue.
Listen again from 3:00 minutes onward. He says it initially cures the flue, as this is how this virus attacks. If the patient feels chest congestion then he/she should take steam through Nebulizer (mixed with this medicine).

Regarding meeting with Zafar Mirza, he says that he has already tried without any luck yet. But hopefully, through his Doctor friends he may be able to contact them soon.

Pakistani1947

You can’t call something a medicine without testing it. Looks like he wants to try it on Pakistani awam.
According to him, he has already tested this medicine on Corona Patients in Russia. But may be you are right. It is easy to do clinical trials in Pakistan specially in current scenario where a dyeing patient would easily allow this medicine on them as they would not have any other choice or alternate.

bhaibarood

I noticed Indian agents on this forum can not digest any achievement by Pakistanis. I do not blame them as they have to be faithful to their own country, India.
I noticed yahudi and Qadiyani pillay are busy in spreading fake hope in Pakistani public
Just a distraction from Niazi incompetence

Pakistani1947

I noticed yahudi and Qadiyani pillay are busy in spreading fake hope in Pakistani public
Just a distraction from Niazi incompetence
It does not make sense to me. How can a Yahudi or a Qadiyani spread fake hope in Pakistani public? Whereas, it makes a perfect sense that an Indian agent will try his level best to create distress and uncertainty in Pakistani public.