Chairman PTI Imran Khan Point of View - Kuch Ghalat Fehmian (18.07.18)

aazad.mubassir

Minister (2k+ posts)
It has been reported many times in the news that several junior cricketers complained about Captain IK he was cursing and swearing.

cestmoi ✅️

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
tum bhi pehlay worldclass cricketor they?

Did you understand what I said? I guess not. Nothing to do with cricketer or anything. The first misunderstanding he described can be experienced by anyone regardless of what their personal/professional life is.

Awan S

The way things are going; free and fair elections are not possible now. Another IJI in PTI lead alliance is on the cards with rigged elections and a controlled democracy. PML(N), PPP, ANP, MQM and Baloch nationalist are on receiving side and PTI and many azads will be beneficiary. I wish free and fair election right was given and it was left on public to who they want to bring in.

cestmoi ✅️

The way things are going; free and fair elections are not possible now. Another IJI in PTI lead alliance is on the cards with rigged elections and a controlled democracy. PML(N), PPP, ANP, MQM and Baloch nationalist are on receiving side and PTI and many azads will be beneficiary. I wish free and fair election right was given and it was left on public to who they want to bring in.

Cry me a river. The people who are master mind of rigging the elections and were launched by dictator are crying about rigging today. This is the first time noon leak is not getting help in rigging the elections. I really hope noon leak never comes into power again. This mafia has held Pakistan hostage for so long.

Awan S

Elections were not rigged by Nawaz at the time of IJI but IJI was formed to get a government of establishment's own choice. The same thing is going on now PTI is not rigging; riggers are again the same and instead of PML(N) this time PTI is beneficiary. The issue was that in 1990; everyone was combined and elections were rigged to get rid of a strong party of PPP that time. This time again a strong political party of PML(N) need to shatter by bringing in PTI.

Awan S

Who is real mafia and Godfather in this countary? I everyone around a kid that I need to tell?

cestmoi ✅️

Elections were not rigged by Nawaz at the time of IJI but IJI was formed to get a government of establishment's own choice. The same thing is going on now PTI is not rigging; riggers are again the same and instead of PML(N) this time PTI is beneficiary. The issue was that in 1990; everyone was combined and elections were rigged to get rid of a strong party of PPP that time. This time again a strong political party of PML(N) need to shatter by bringing in PTI.

So for argument sake, let's say khalai makhlooq is doing this in PTI favour, then you should shut up now! Because if you didn't speak up when they did it in pmln's favour then stop crying victim now. You are only making a fool of yourself. Everyone can see you a crying baby.

Awan S

You are right because they have done for PML(N) then PML(N) has no right to complain. Is this fair that we go in circle; it is not 1990 my brother and in 2018's democracy should be more strong and elections more fair. In case of free and fair elections PML(N) and PTI will be close as well then please no one support rigging in the elections.

cestmoi ✅️

You are right because they have done for PML(N) then PML(N) has no right to complain. Is this fair that we go in circle; it is not 1990 my brother and in 2018's democracy should be more strong and elections more fair. In case of free and fair elections PML(N) and PTI will be close as well then please no one support rigging in the elections.

I love how noon leak supporters are now so worried about 'free and fair election' and 'strong democracy'. We don't need to go back to 1990s. Look what happened in 2013. If you think it was not rigged then this talk ends here. Imran Khan was screaming his lungs out asking for investigation into that rigging but u can see how ur government reacted.

If noon leaks wins and comes into power then all is well otherwise the whole country is in danger....this is what ur party's narrative is. Gotta love it. This country can and will run MUCH better without noon leak.

You say you are educated. If so then you probably know what moral authority means. Noon leak has absolutely no moral authority to talk about this kind of stuff. On top of that, noon leak did nothing for the betterment of a common man, and destroyed almost all institutions.

Awan S

If 2013 elections were not fair then all human rights organizations within and outside world should have said that too. Courts investigated as well and no rigging was proved because on ballot paper stamp was for sher. Now again on ballot paper stamp will be bat but human rights organization has stared saying that elections are being rigged. By the way, if it was Dhandli in 2013 then why you need electable then give tickets to honest people and just focus on fair elections. Do you have a answer?

cestmoi ✅️

If 2013 elections were not fair then all human rights organizations within and outside world should have said that too. Courts investigated as well and no rigging was proved because on ballot paper stamp was for sher. Now again on ballot paper stamp will be bat but human rights organization has stared saying that elections are being rigged. By the way, if it was Dhandli in 2013 then why you need electable then give tickets to honest people and just focus on fair elections. Do you have a answer?

Yes I do have an answer. Managing election day is not a simple thing. You need very strong know how, need thousands agents, need to bring people out, and the most important of all to fight the noon leak mafia so that they can't do what they did in 2013. This is why in some areas you need experienced people (so called electables). It's parties like noon leak who is responsible for this kind of political mess we are in...giving funds to MNA/MPAs rather than having a strong local body system. I personally wish we can have presidential system to get rid of this non sense. But slowly we will get better.

Remember, when you wanna fix an institution, you don't fire all the employees. You start with having an honest leader at the top and then that leader brings a change and installs systems in place for accountability and responsibility.

Last edited: