Caption Competition - Please Give your comment on this image.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hamray khoobsoorat hansi walay _____ sadar sahib .. apnay pilon k sath kharay muskra rahay hain …

1101016860-1.jpg

بے غیرتی اور بے حسی کی انتہا ہے. اس تصویر کو دیکھکر بے بھٹو اور زرداری فیملی کے لیے بے غیرت کا لفظ بہت چھوٹا لگتا ہے. اردو بولنے والوں سے گزارش ہے کہ کوئی ایسا لفظ نکالیں جو بھٹو اور زرداری فیملی کی بے غیرتی کے شایان شان ہو

ی. زرداری کو عوام نے منتخب نہیں کیا تھا. اسے امریکہ نے اسٹبلشمنٹ یا فوج کی ملی بھگت سے ہمارے سر پر بٹھایا ہے. مجھے یاد ہے جب جنرل مشرف کو رخصت کرنے کی بات چل رہی تھی تو امریکی اپنے پاکستانی ایجنٹوں سے مشورہ کر رہے تھے کہ مشرف کے بعد پاکستان کا صدر کون ہوگا تو فوجیوں کی موجودگی میں زرداری نے خود کو صدر کے لیے پیش کیا تھا اور فوج نے اس پر یہ جاننے کے باوجود کہ یہ دنیا کا کرپٹ ترین آدمی ہے، کوئی اعتراض نہیں کیا تھا. دراصل اسوقت جنرل کیانی کا واحد اور واحد مقصد مشرف سے جان چھڑانا تھا بے شک اس کے لیے زرداری جیسے بدنام زمانہ آدمی کو عوام کے سروں پر بٹھانا پڑے

Shabash Pakistanio!! apney kiey ki saza bhugto!!! You are th eones burnt buses, tires, caused billion in property losses after the corrupt and pathetic selfish woman got assassinated, voted PPP a landslide, helped US succeed in installing PPP, why now complain? And if that werent enough, Bilawal is being groomed for politics. PPP has now jageer over Pakistan. Bilawal will bring Christianity or Christian philosophy, raha saha Islam bhi chala jaega, he will clean out the rest of money left in the Paki treasury.

My heart cries writing this but YOU Pakis are to be blaimed. ANd I guarantee you poeple will AGAIN vote for Bilawal.

Learn how to tell good from bad, learn how to tell when yahoods are trying to install our corrupts, when US is interfering in our election process openly or diplomatically...........

Only an inqilab will being Pak back to her status. only YOU can bring that inqilab. Hang all political leaders, Zardari, AH, NS, YRG, and ban PPP MQM, thats the only way you can survive :(

PPP eik aisa cobra snake hai jo bus pura hi nigalney wala hai Pak ko

Ma'azallah! Allah ney bhi ky asaza tajweez ki hamarey amaal ki

Last edited:

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shabash Pakistanio!! apney kiey ki saza bhugto!!! You are th eones burnt buses, tires, caused billion in property losses after the corrupt and pathetic selfish woman got assassinated, voted PPP a landslide, helped US succeed in installing PPP, why now complain? And if that werent enough, Bilawal is being groomed for politics. PPP has now jageer over Pakistan. Bilawal will bring Christianity or Christian philosophy, raha saha Islam bhi chala jaega, he will clean out the rest of money left in the Paki treasury.

My heart cries writing this but YOU Pakis are to be blaimed. ANd I guarantee you poeple will AGAIN vote for Bilawal.

Learn how to tell good from bad, learn how to tell when yahoods are trying to install our corrupts, when US is interfering in our election process openly or diplomatically...........

Only an inqilab will being Pak back to her status. only YOU can bring that inqilab. Hang all political leaders, Zardari, AH, NS, YRG, and ban PPP MQM, thats the only way you can survive :(

PPP eik aisa cobra snake hai jo bus pura hi nigalney wala hai Pak ko

Ma'azallah! Allah ney bhi ky asaza tajweez ki hamarey amaal ki

I agree with you my friend, unfortunately that is the truth, we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

Don't expect inqilaab from this nation, we are mentally, morally and spiritually dead, except of course some people who think like you. I don't think we are capable of recognizing a true leader even if one falls on our face. We keep on electing same crooks who have screwed us many times over. In future also we will keep on electing their children and grandchildren so that they can keep on screwing us over and over and over. Perhaps we love being screwed. Perhaps we are the most screwed nation on the face of the world.

I don't understand why we are so unwilling to forgive other political partiies, even for their minutest mistakes, but when it comes to our beloved party we are so generous that we are willing to over look even the biggest blunders and corruptions and looting. When are we going to grow up and act maturely. When are we going to realize that these leaders don't care about us. Perhaps thats our fait accompli. I hope not.

Last edited:

hawk eyed

MPA (400+ posts)
jis shakhs ne apni biwi ko qatal kia vo qyamat k din jahanum mein meray kandhay se kandha mila k khara ho ga......HAZRAT ASIF ZARDARI

Last edited:

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
Do you Agree with this statement ?

Islamic teaching is " believe in Holy Prophet (pbuh)"
and
Zardari`s teaching is " believe in wholly profit (all you can get). "

......................... Thumbs up , if your agree.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
jis shakhs ne apni biwi ko qatal kia vo qyamat k din jahanum mein meray kandhay se kandha mila k khara ho ga......HAZRAT ASIF ZARDARI

Brother please edit your post and remove Ali from name of Asif Zardari
Reading quickly give an impression of quote form Hazrat Ali.

jaanmark

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
TV statios are not any more on this topic they are with zaradri and his son he is 110% more harrrraaammmi thanks

K

khan125

What kind of post is it???????????????

Jamhooriat k raag alapney valey kahan mrr gayee aik jamhoori saddar ko K.U.TTA kaha ja raha he ?????????

Kia ye jamhooriat ki tauheen nhi?????????????

Kahan gayee vo munafik jo aik taraf to ye kehtey hain k worst form of democracy is better than dictatorship or abb chup hain jb aik jamhoori toor pe muntakhib saddar ko K.U.TTA kaha ja raha he??????????

Konsi jamhooriat ki phir baat krtey ho munafiko jb aik jamhoori saddr ko KU.TTA keh rahey hoo???????

Is kuttey ko phir kutton ne hi elect kia tha na kuttu ka saddar hi KU.T.TA hota he?????????

Aaj sab munafik aik fasla kr lain

agar jamhooriat ko chatna he to phir zardari ko izzat kro agar is jamhoori saddr jo logo ka mandate le kr aya he uski respect nhi kr saktey to ainda jamhooriat k raag na alapna.

Tum log jamhooriat deserve hi nhi krtey na tumhain pata he jamhoriat kia na hi tum logo ka mizaaj jamhoori he.

opinion_786

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
However we feel now - he's a selected President by an Elected PPP government. That's supposed to be Democracy!

muhraheel

Banned
British lawmakers of Pakistani origin hit out at President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday, saying he should be back home sorting out the flooding disaster rather than launching his son's career. Some ethnic Pakistani politicians have pulled out of a planned meeting with Zardari, insisting he should abandon his visit to Britain to head up Islamabad's response to the devastating floods. Zardari starts his five-day visit later Tuesday. Alongside talks with Prime Minister David Cameron, Zardari was to meet with Pakistani-origin lawmakers, and attend an event Saturday which reports say is primarily to launch the political career of his son Bilawal Bhutto Zardari. The 21-year-old is the son of Zardari and former prime minister Benazir Bhutto. He is co-chairman of the Pakistan Peoples Party alongside his father and has been studying at Britain's Oxford University. “I'm not going to meet with the president because I believe that a head of state needs to be in his country of origin when there's a state of emergency,” Lord Nazir Ahmed told AFP. “For him to spend tens of thousands of pounds (dollars, euros) on the launch of his son's political career at a time when his country needs him shows that he's out of touch and his advisors are ill-informed. “Quite frankly, staying in five-star hotels with his huge entourage, tens of big cars that have been hired just to give him this protocol in London, it's quite outrageous.” Ahmed, from the opposition Labour Party, has pulled out of Thursday's lunch event at a London hotel. “I would rather the money should go to the flood victims than wasting money on a five-star lunch. I could have easily met him at the high commission for a cup of tea,” the Pakistan-born peer said. Fellow Labour lawmaker Khalid Mahmood has also turned down his invite, insisting Zardari should be in Pakistan rather than visiting Britain for political reasons. “The issue is the huge environmental catastrophe that's going on - a lot of people are dying there,” he said. “No matter what he can do or can't do, he should be there to try to support the people, not swanning around in the UK and France.” A spokesman for Baroness Sayeeda Warsi, Britain's first female Muslim Cabinet minister, told AFP she will be attending the meeting. Qassim Afzal, a senior Lib Dem politician of Pakistan origin, said he would attend the meeting, even if “British Pakistanis themselves feel that at this moment in time he should have stayed in Pakistan.” – AFP
By: Dawn News

K

khan125

Where is the admin Mr. Commander kia is thread me "calling names" wala vo fatwa applicable nhi jo mujh pe apply hoa altaf hussain ko kal.ia kehney pe.(vesey gora b to nhi vo)