C.P.A.'s supported Naat Event at Ottawa, Canada

AnokhaLadla416

Voter (50+ posts)
Once again, Ottawa based Canada-Pakstan-Assosiation played a key role in arranging this event.

Please post good positive and encouraging messages for the C.P.A who is strengthening its presence in events such as this. Its true that in the past, C.P.A has been criticized for mostly arranging music and dance parties. However, new board members are very very firm on their repentance from the past history and committing to fully support events like this one in future.

AnokhaLadla416

Voter (50+ posts)
wtf is cpa

bhai majority of us here are from Pakistan
please use respectable language. For now, just understand that its a Pakistani association in the capital of Canada. I will introduce the work of C.P.A on regular basis here on this forum, including its dark past. So just sit tight. I am going to start by introducing each board member individually, along with their bios, pictures etc, so people can know all about these "great" people who are serving themselves their country with "pride and dignity". Even though there are many many claims that these board members are elected though a disgraced election process, but that's a different story for another day. Hopefully this gives you enough context.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So just sit tight. I am going to start by introducing each board member individually, along with their bios, pictures etc, so people can know all about these great people who are serving their country with pride and dignity. Even though there are many many claims that these board members are elected though a disgraced election process, but that's a different story for another day. Hopefully this gives you enough context.
Kia bola tha main ne!
Its just shodda pan of paindo party.
Just pics and photos
Wah wah hojai buss

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
please use respectable language. For now, just understand that its a Pakistani association in the capital of Canada. I will introduce the work of C.P.A on regular basis here on this forum, including its dark past. So just sit tight. I am going to start by introducing each board member individually, along with their bios, pictures etc, so people can know all about these "great" people who are serving themselves their country with "pride and dignity". Even though there are many many claims that these board members are elected though a disgraced election process, but that's a different story for another day. Hopefully this gives you enough context.
how to contact them ?