by such bolo: I need support

such bolo

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem,

I would like to request all Moderators specially @Abbasiali bhai and other members to please check out the following thread which has been blocked for further post as well as my post from the thread has been deleted too.. which is unfair and unjust. It is the responsibility of Admin as well as moderator to maintain their neutral status by not just giving one person full opportunity to post whatever he wants and block one person and delete his posts....

I would like to mention catagorically that posts made by @Allah-o-akber in following post are based on secratranism and purposed to ignite by mocking religous personalities which is the main cause of sectranism.

I hope admin would see into the matter and would not only block the threa but would close down the thread or give me the full opportunity to post my reply.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10830

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I read that thread. it was ridiculous.

I have told people so many times to realize that this is a political forum. If you guys need to express your sectarians thoughts, you must go to another proper forum. There are tons of them available. But please consider we are here to discuss politics not the sects.

Yes , if we want to share good values of Islam and those are common to all sects like don't tell a lie or don't abuse or hurt others, no problem in that but to discuss Shia, Sunni, Brelvi, Deobaundi, Ahle Hadiths? No way, no place should be reserved for these things in this forum.

In this forum, very young pakistanis are also present, why you guys are trying to malign their innocent intellect? Please have mercy on this nation and Ummah, we already have lost a lot just because of all this non-sense.

Mind it, this forum is not awarding a Ph.D on your sectarians research.

@Admin and moderators:
Please draft a code of ethics for the forum and post it as a sticky topic on every page. People must know before posting where they are and what will be their responsibilty. Deviating from forum's conduct, every body must know the consequences.

WE CAN NOT ALLLOW DRINKING ALCOHOL IN THE VICINITY OF A MOSQUE.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ such bolo
You are a liar. There is nothing wrong in that video. It is a historical video showing how the dictator Shah's rule was finished through a political leader Khomeini. There is nothing in that video about any sect Shia/Sunni or anything regarding its propagation or anything. Every single person who has viewed that video will give Shahadah that there is no mention of religion or sect or any faith propagation in that video. I request every single member on the forum to view that video and comment. Lets see who the big liar of all times is. It is a purely historic political video showing the events that led to the end of the Shah's rule. Then out of nowhere you came up with you sick mentality and posted a hate video against a sect without any provocation or reason. Rightly, you sick hatred video was deleted. The video in the original post does not show whether Khomeini was a good or bad man or whatever. It just shows how he overthrew the Shah with the help of his people. Did you even watch the video or just the name Khomeini set you off because of your blind hatred for him? You are an extremist who wants to incite hatred between different sects of Islam. There was absolutely no reason for you to post any hate inciting video. It totally made NO SENSE.
You have to understand that this forum is not for people to post hatred videos. If you want to do this, there are other forums that encourage hatred and you can join them.
When you posted a hate video against a sect without any provocation or reason, what were you expecting in return?? Love messages?? Rightly so, member Allah-o-Akbar gave you an excellent answer. However, SHARAM TUM KO MAGAR NAHI AATI.
Like the other brother said, You should change your name from such bolo to Jhoot bolo

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The whole thread should be removed as it still contain posts with foul language and incite hatred.Every one should be entitled to present their opinion but without insulting others,otherwise it becomes a mud slinging match.Shia /Sunni issues can never be resolved on these types of forums and people using bad language are not doing justice to their cause but only strengthening resolve of other side.

A

Admin

PakPatriot1 said:

I have told people so many times to realize that this is a political forum. If you guys need to express your sectarians thoughts, you must go to another proper forum. There are tons of them available. But please consider we are here to discuss politics not the sects.

Yes , if we want to share good values of Islam and those are common to all sects like don't tell a lie or don't abuse or hurt others, no problem in that but to discuss Shia, Sunni, Brelvi, Deobaundi, Ahle Hadiths? No way, no place should be reserved for these things in this forum.

In this forum, very young pakistanis are also present, why you guys are trying to malign their innocent intellect? Please have mercy on this nation and Ummah, we already have lost a lot just because of all this non-sense.

@Admin and moderators:
Please draft a code of ethics for the forum and post it as a sticky topic on every page. People must know before posting where they are and what will be their responsibilty. Deviating from forum's conduct, every body must know the consequences.

Thank you pakpatriot. Your post sums it all up.

There is absolutely no space on this forum for secetarian discussion.

Abbasi bhai already has worked on the code of conduct, Inshallah we will be finalizing it soon.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
I agree that whole thread should be deleted.. Only such bolo should not be targetted.. About abbasi bhai's code of conduct, good news..
Lets see. Dear admin, show your neutrality & delete whole thread..
Jaza-k-ALLAH

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
i request to Mr.Such bolo,
please now leave it.i did not think that time when i posted this video that some one can fight on base of this point.i am not supporting to any Shia, Sunni,or some one else.my think starts to muslim and end to muslim .AND I WANT TO SAY U ALL PLEASE DON,T FIGHT WITH ONE ANOTHER, DON,T GIVE SPACE OF DISPARITY BETWEEN YOURSELF. THIS TIME DEMAND TO U 4 UNITY AND FAITH.

such bolo

PakPatriot1 said:

@Admin and moderators:

It is my humble request that the refered thread should be completely closed................or should be opened to reply.

It is unfair and unjust that only one person is allowed to post and for other thread is closed.

I know this forum is dedicated for only political differences :shock: and religious differences are not discussed... but if any one would try to promote his sect then others should have right to answer them or present the facts.

What do you think if a chrisitan comes and start propagating the christianity, dont you think we have right to answer them???

But still I would say close down the thread or open it for reply.

thanks

such bolo

why the admin is silent over the filthy language used by @Allah o Akber.

Just read the post of @Allah o Akber... and you would know yourself.

Zakir Naik is the same EVIL Man

ALL True Muslims HATE Yazid more than they hate anyone else in this world

Zakir Naik Insaan Kay roop mein Aik Shaytaan hai. Zakir Nayak aur tumharey jaisey Yazid lovers Shaitanoon per Allah(SWT), us kay farishton aur us kay Ambiah (PBUH) sab ki Laanat.

Bayghairat Shaytaan, Yazid Lover Such Bolo, ye hai tujh jaisey aur Zakir Naek .........

agar tu phir bhi apni bayghairti pay tula raha to Mein Ahle-e-Sunnat wal jamaat kay La Tadaad .......

Please let me know if this kind of language is acceptable in this forum and admin has no objection.....

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
such bolo said:
PakPatriot1 said:

@Admin and moderators:

It is my humble request that the refered thread should be completely closed................or should be opened to reply.

It is unfair and unjust that only one person is allowed to post and for other thread is closed.

I know this forum is dedicated for only political differences :shock: and religious differences are not discussed... but if any one would try to promote his sect then others should have right to answer them or present the facts.

What do you think if a chrisitan comes and start propagating the christianity, dont you think we have right to answer them???

But still I would say close down the thread or open it for reply.

thanks

@Mr. Such Bolo
Replying to a non muslim (like christians or hindu or Ahmadis etc.) is one thing and replying to another muslim (doesn't matter which sect he belongs to), is another thing.

Please make your mind first, to whom you are replying to? Muslim or Non Muslim.

OR, sorry to say or ask, are you telling that just you are muslim and people from other than your sect are non-muslims?

If this is the case then may GOD mercy on you.

They are all muslims. This is just a history of Islam who bisects us. It is nothing to do with original message of Islam and the Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H.)

Lastly, these kinds of conversations among top Ulemas from every party are going on since centuries, but they have not come to an agreement yet.
And they will never, I am sure.

So, do you think by reading some one sided books and posting hatred against other muslims on the internet , you can change the mindset of other people? No, dear, never you will be able to. You will just be misguiding others and young people and this is absolutely against the Umma.

Thanks brother and try to broader your mind. Give some room to others also.

Whatever Mr. Allah o Akbar said, I am not supporting him also. But the way you started, it was a just a reaction. Personally, I didn't like your approach and his reply. The whole thread should be deleted, yes agreed.

such bolo

Bismillah ir Rahman ir Raheem

So, do you think by reading some one sided books and posting hatred against other muslims on the internet , you can change the mindset of other people? No, dear, never you will be able to. You will just be misguiding others and young people and this is absolutely against the Umma

Brother @Pakpatriot1 I dont know where have I tried to spread hatred against other muslims???? I am very surprised to read your comments which has no basis....For your information it was @786best786 who opened up a thread regarding Iranian version of Kerbala in which Hazrat Yazeed and Hazrat Ameer Moa'awiya (raziallahu anhu) were mocked and cursed.... in reply to that fresh thread I just quoted a youtube clip of Dr. Zakir Naik in which he has gave another version of that story and have not mocked or cursed anyone. i m also agreed with him... that was the only case... I did not use any abusive language nor I called anyone kafir or mushrik etc.

But instead, @allah o akber posted a reply and said what I have earlier quoted from his post.

My protest was that if my post of Dr. Zakir Naik (which was deleted by admin) was wrong then how come posts of @786 and @Allah o akber were ok...???? I did not demand to restore my post but I demanded to close down the thread as that thread was full of hatred and abusive language by @allah o akber....

Whatever Mr. Allah o Akbar said, I am not supporting him also. But the way you started, it was a just a reaction. Personally, I didn't like your approach and his reply. The whole thread should be deleted, yes agreed.

I have already said neither I started the thread nor I used any abusive language... i just posted a youtube link without my comments in reply to the thread opened by @786best786 regarding the Iranian version of the story of Kerbala (that thread has been closed down by admin). Its amazing that you are tonning down the abusive language of @Allah o akber and instead accusing me for starting the issue.

i strictly believe in following Quran and Sunnah and think that following Quran and Sunnah is the only way to eredicate the differences of muslim ummah.

I believe in healthy dialogues among muslims without mocking or cursing each others sacred personalities.

All muslims should have patience to listen to each others and bear the difference of opinions.

Mocking or cursing should not be allowed in this forum.

I know there are many who can not bear to listen if someone is cursing their leader like AH, NS, AZ, IK or Qazi etc.... how can we allow someone to curse our religious personalities.???/

If anyone is against Hazrat Yazeed or Ameer Moa'awiya then I leave his matter in the court of Allah Subhanwutaallah, but on the other hand I can not bear if someone start cursing them. I reserve my right to reply them (reply without cursing them or their religious personaltieis and reply through facts and proves).

wamaa alaina illal balaagh

A

abbasiali

My apologies, I have missed the whole show,

No comments as I tried to pull up the issue, but no success, but it seems Admin have taken action right in time.

But I assure you that this issue have brought us few weakness of us, and would set up a system, where any controversy would be checked and would settle on the spot. Inshaallah.

Regards

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@Brother Such Bolo
I was thinking to close this matter but your reply making me to write one last word in this conversation.

You asked in one of your post:

That's where I got the impression that if any other muslim writes something that is against your sectarians thoughts then you equate that muslim with a non muslim (in this case christian in your own words).

That's why I said like following:

Replying to a non muslim (like christians or hindu or Ahmadis etc.) is one thing and replying to another muslim (doesn't matter which sect he belongs to), is another thing.

If you have any other meaning what you were asking and that I misunderstood, then my apologize.

I understand the hype of your sentiments in this situation, but its better we must think first before writing anything.

PEHLE TOLO PHIR BOLO.

That's it. The rest on Admin and moderators. How they want to run their site. I am not the owner of it.

such bolo

PakPatriot1 said:
@Brother Such Bolo
I was thinking to close this matter but your reply making me to write one last word in this conversation.

You asked in one of your post:

That's where I got the impression that if any other muslim writes something that is against your sectarians thoughts then you equate that muslim with a non muslim (in this case christian in your own words).

That's why I said like following:

[quote:33ko0hrh]Replying to a non muslim (like christians or hindu or Ahmadis etc.) is one thing and replying to another muslim (doesn't matter which sect he belongs to), is another thing.

If you have any other meaning what you were asking and that I misunderstood, then my apologize.

I understand the hype of your sentiments in this situation, but its better we must think first before writing anything.

PEHLE TOLO PHIR BOLO.

That's it. The rest on Admin and moderators. How they want to run their site. I am not the owner of it.[/quote:33ko0hrh]

By citing the example of christian I did not mean to prove someone nonmuslim... but it was just meant to set the rule of the game...I think you have read my post with perticular mind set.

My point is very simple that every body should have the right to at least reply if someone has started any controversial issue or trying to propagate his faith or has mocked or cursed any religious/political personality. Right to reply should not be snatched let the people decide who is spreading what. Yes!!! if admin feels that members are not behaving sensibly in a particular thread whether political or religious, then he has the right to close down the thread instead of just blocking the thread and snatching the right to post the reply.

I think if someone starts cursing Altaf Husein or MQM you will be the first to reply him..... keeping aside the theory of Unity of Ummah or Unity of Nation etc. right????

For me Prophet Muhammad (sallal laahu alahi wasallam) his companions and others are more sacred then present days political leaders... I am of the view that no thread related to controversial religious issues should be opened on this forum as this is more or less a political forum.... but if any one open up controversial political/religious thread or post something like that then it is my right / every body's right to answer that post... Thats all.

It is the responsibility of the admin to maintain his neutral status...by closing down such controversial threads or by giving every one equal opportunity/right to post his reply.

I hope you would help admin to set the rules for the site...

thanks

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
@such bolo

You are a big liar. In the Khomeini thread, there was no mentioning of any religious personality or anything about religion. Its was a historic political thread. Then why did you post a hatred thread in reply under that post? Answer this question. Allah-o-Akbar gave comments in reaction ONLY after you posted the hatred inciting thread. Answer this jhootay. Why did you post the hatred video without any provocation??? The ONLY reason is that you hate the other sect so much that just the name Khomeini set you off and you posted a hate thread. May Allah have mercy on you and cleanse your heart of hatred for Muslims from sects different from yours. Its due to people like you that the Ummah is divided and Non-Muslims are ruling over us. Shame on you liar.

such bolo

dukelondon said:
@such bolo

You are a big liar. In the Khomeini thread, there was no mentioning of any religious personality or anything about religion. Its was a historic political thread. Then why did you post a hatred thread in reply under that post? Answer this question. Allah-o-Akbar gave comments in reaction ONLY after you posted the hatred inciting thread. Answer this jhootay. Why did you post the hatred video without any provocation??? The ONLY reason is that you hate the other sect so much that just the name Khomeini set you off and you posted a hate thread. May Allah have mercy on you and cleanse your heart of hatred for Muslims from sects different from yours. Its due to people like you that the Ummah is divided and Non-Muslims are ruling over us. Shame on you liar.

You should know that @786best786 opened up two threads one about Iranian version of the story of Kerbala and other about Khomeini....the thread regarding Iranian sotry of kerbala was full of hatred and abusive langauge used against Ameer Moa'awiya (raziallahu anhu) and his son etc., I therefore, posted in both the threads the Zakir Naik's video explaining the Ahlus Sunnah version of Kerbala story.

The Iranian Version thread was immediately closed by admin but the Khomeini one was there but my post was deleted....But the main issue was the abusive language used by @Allah o akber and you too......even in the video clip of Zakir Naik there was no cursing nor any abusive language....but you both used the abusive language against sacred personaltities of Ahlus Sunnah...

Still you are trying to use the same language... Yes... I have differences with other sects but I have courage to listen to others and I strongly believe in heatlthy discussions and discussions with proves and facts...

But the way @Allah o Akber and you talked was against all ethics... if you have differences with any personality then you still have right to talk with proves and facts without cursing and mocking.

wama alaina illal balaagh.