Breaking: Houthi attacked Saudi Area of Najran and Jizan

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

آل سعود تو اپنے آپ کو پتا نہیں سمجتھے کیا ہیں
ایسے لگتا ہے جیسے یہ اپنا درجہ پیغمبروں کے بعد سب سے افضل سمجتھے ہیں
انکا کیا تعلق حرم پاک سے .یہ تو خود لٹیرے ہیں اور حرم پاک پر قابض

yeah, and it annoys me they think they are important enough to name these lands after their family name...(thumbsdown)

Ali raza babar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yeah, and it annoys me they think they are important enough to name these lands after their family name...(thumbsdown)

Just imagine , busy in their own problems , why would the houthis attack the Saudi Arab ?

This is Bulls Shite. . really

Humi

Just imagine , busy in their own problems , why would the houthis attack the Saudi Arab ?

even more that, what you need to consider is that are Arab forces so weak that despite bombing a few thousand men who don't even have very serious weaponry, they can't keep them away from their borders???

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
پاکستانی حکومت کا یہ کہنا کہ اگر سعودیہ پر حملہ ہوا تو پاکستان فوجی بھیجے گا، اس بات کی گارنٹی ہے کہ اب سعودی بارڈر پر کوئی نہ کوئی یکّی ہو کر رہے گی، کیونکہ سعودی حکومت کو اپنے ہڈ حرام فوجیوں سے ایک دمڑی برابر امید نہیں کہ وہ اپنی حکومت کے لیے کسی کام کے ہیں، اس لیے سعودی حکومت کافی بےچینی سے پاکستانی فوج کو وہاں لانے کی تگ و دو کرے گی
آپ لوگوں نے دیکھا نہیں کہ اماراتی وزیرِ خارجہ کیسے دھمکیاں لگاتا پھر رہا ہے، کہ فوج بھیجو، جیسا کہ اماراتیوں کے زر خرید غلام ہو گئے ہم؟
انہوں نے پچیس ارب ڈالر مالیت کی پی ٹی سی ایل، ہم سے صرف ایک ارب ڈالر میں خریدی، اور ہر سال دو ارب ڈالر کما کر دیتی ہے ان کو ایتصالات۔چند سال پہلے تک اونٹوں کی لید فروخت کرنے والے اب ہمیں کہتے ہیں ہماری چوکیداری کرو

باقی رہ گئی بات کہ حوثی حملہ کریں گے، تو بھائی، حوثیوں کو کیا پاگل کتے کاٹ گیا ہے جو وہ سعودیہ پر حملہ کر کے اپنی موت کو دعوت دیں گے؟؟ اس طرح تو ایک درجن سے زیادہ ممالک کی افواج ان پر چڑھ دوڑیں گی ؛؛
اس آلِ سعود سے کوئی یہ نہیں پوچھتا کہ نکمّوں، نامردو، تم نے اتنے بڑے علاقے پر قبضہ کیوں جما رکھا ہے، جس کو چلانے، سنبھالنے اور حفاظت کرنے کے اہل نہیں ہو؟؟؟

HORUS

Asal news vs your fake news

3-28-2015_166837_1.gif

http://www.geo.tv/urdu/3-28-2015/u166837.htm

Pak1stani

Talibandidn't create any problem inside Pakistan
After Pakistan join American war and start bombing them, then they started attacking Pakistan. Just like American war become our war, Yemen war will also become our when Iranian agents start bombing in Pakistan. Maybe yesterday killing in balochistan was a trailer?
well if houtis like TTP were creating problems inside of saudi arabia, then saudis had all the right to attack them.

Waqassa

MPA (400+ posts)
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia's Defense Ministry says Houthi rebels in Yemen have fired a mortar round at a border post, killing three Saudi officers and wounding two others.
An unnamed military official is quoted in a Defense Ministry statement Saturday as saying that the incident took place the day before in the Saudi border province of Najran.
The Saudi Defense Ministry says its forces responded with gunfire. It says that since its campaign against the Houthis began last month, 500 Houthi fighters have been killed in clashes along the border.
Earlier this month, three Saudi border guards were killed in separate clashes with the Houthis.
A Saudi-led coalition is targeting the Houthis from the air, and has imposed a virtual air and sea blockade on Yemen to prevent the rebels from rearming.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

even more that, what you need to consider is that are Arab forces so weak that despite bombing a few thousand men who don't even have very serious weaponry, they can't keep them away from their borders???

But the problem is that Iran and Hauthis know about these lazy and incompetent Al-e-Saud more than we do......

So, what is being suggested in the news on this thread is not that improbable......

Once Hauthis have a little breathing space, they would definitely turn their attention to Al-e-Saud........so this threat is not that unreal.

To me the real questions is why our army should go and protect a despotic family oriented and centered regime? Do the Al-e-Saud have a divine right to rule over the holy cities? We need to remember that this Al-e-Saud appropriated this vast territory with the help of the British.

Last edited:

HORUS

I have told before but i think you suffer from memory loss, participating in america's war was a wrong decision and now you guys want pakistan to part in someone else's war again. TTP now is pakistan's own war in our own lands.....if you are talking about the BLA attack yesterday, we all know where brahamdagh bugti and leadership of BLA is hiding, its afghanistan and not iran and he has been the bone of contention between Pakistan and afghanistan for a while now so talk with facts and not just phuljharian
Talibandidn't create any problem inside Pakistan
After Pakistan join American war and start bombing them, then they started attacking Pakistan. Just like American war become our war, Yemen war will also become our when Iranian agents start bombing in Pakistan. Maybe yesterday killing in balochistan was a trailer?

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
Iran may be aspiring to become the persian empire. But why support Al Saud?

Are they not a curse on the name of humanity?

Just because they give charity to beggars (us included) doesn't make their atrocities any less.

I don't know much about Iran what it aspires to be or do. What I do know is that Sauds have already turned themselves into demigods. And I see no MORAL reason to support that regime.

Our Holy land has been under siege of this clan of robbers (just like Zardaris and Sharifs of Pakistan) supported by the west, and somebody needs to come up uproot them.

اس گندے کھیل میں ایران کا کردار بہوت نیگآٹو ہے. سعودی عرب کے بیک یارڈ میں ڈسٹر بنس کریٹ کر کے کوئی عقل کا اندھا ہی یہ امید رکھ سکتا ہے کے سعودیہ انوولو نہی ہو گا. اگر یہ معاملا طول پکڑا تو پاکستان بھی اس میں چار و ناچار دھکیلا جاے گا. ایرانیوں میں ابھی تک پرشین ایمپائر کا گھمنڈ نہی گیا. اگر آپ ان کے رہنماؤں کو سنے تو اسلامی حکومت کے با وجود گریٹ پر شین ایمپائر کے ریفرنسس بار بار ملیں گے. شیعہ مذھب تو ایک خول ہے جس کے پردے میں عرب سپریاریتی سے مکابلا مقصود تھا اسلام کے دائرے کے اندر رہتے ہوے

Humi

But the problem is that Iran and Hauthis know about these lazy and incompetent Al-e-Saud more than we do......

So, what you guys are suggestion is not that improbable......

Once Hauthis have a little breathing space, they would definitely turn their attention to Al-e-Saud........so this threat is not that unreal.

To me the real questions is why our army should go and protect a despotic family oriented and centered regime? Does the Al-e-Saud have a divine right to rule over the holy cities? We need to remember that this Al-e-Saud appropriated this vast territory with the help of the British.

yeah, even I think houtis can want revenge in the future and might attack but I don't see that happening any time soon...House of Saud isn't worth one drop of our blood...for some odd reason, a lot of Pakistani's don't remember how they came in power...

Farooqii

Banned
بھائی تو آپ پیسا کھا رہے ہو نا انکا. سروسس تو دینی پڑیں گی. خیر یہ سچویشن تو بلکل مختلف ہے اور ایران نے زیادتی کی ہے. پاکستان اور ترکی کو ایران کو بیک آف کا سخت پیغام پہونچانا چاہیے تھا. اگر یہ جنگ سعودی علاقے میں داخل ہوئی تو پاکستان کو انوولو ہونا ہی پڑے گا
جیسے لاکھوں سودی اڑتالیس، پینسٹھ، اکہتر کی جنگوں میں شامل ہو کر پاکستان کی فوج ساتھ شانہ بہ شانہ ہندوستان سے لڑتے ہوئے جامِ شہادت غٹا غٹ پی گئے تھے۔

Last edited:

Farooqii

Banned
اس آلِ سعود سے کوئی یہ نہیں پوچھتا کہ نکمّوں، نامردو، تم نے اتنے بڑے علاقے پر قبضہ کیوں جما رکھا ہے، جس کو چلانے، سنبھالنے اور حفاظت کرنے کے اہل نہیں ہو؟؟؟
پائی جان ۔ ۔ ۔ ایہو جئیاں گلاں کر کر کے دل اچ موریاں کری جا رئے او۔

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't see any credible sources so don't believe this news...
Source is Deutsche Welle (voive of Germany) and more credible than any Pakistani news channel.
But news of border clashes is normal since Hoties r up against government.

Zoq_Elia

Senator (1k+ posts)
ترجمہ اس کا یہ ہے کہ ایران اپنی حرکتوں سے باز نہیں آ رہا، اور یہ کہ فوج کو سعودیہ بھجوانا ہے۔

یہ ترجمہ ہے یا وطن دوست اور آپ کے دل کی آواز؟؟؟؟
[h=1]Saudi Ministry of Defense: the killing of 500 of the Houthis in border clashes since the start of storm packages[/h]​

04/11/2015 22:00

Rating Current Rating 5/0
437356_e.png

(QNA) - The Ministry of Defense of Saudi Arabia announced that Saudi forces inflicted heavy losses militias Huthi to over five hundred people were killed in border clashes sectors Jazan and Najran since the start of the process of storm packages.

It said that in the confrontations with members of the militia Huthi on the southern border, a mortar shell was fired at a border control which exist and units of ground forces in Najran site, which returned fire and inflicted heavy losses militias Huthi, the accident resulted in the death of three non-commissioned officers and wounding two others of Saudi forces.

An official source at the Ministry of Defense said in a statement carried by the official Saudi Press Agency Tonight "that in the evening on Friday and within the repeated confrontations with members of the militia Huthi on the southern border, a mortar shell was fired at a border control sites which exist and units of ground forces in Najran, Our troops have responded to the source of the fire in the case, and inflicted heavy losses militias Huthi losses to rise to more than five hundred people were killed in border clashes sectors Jazan and Najran since the start of Operation Storm packages. "

"It has resulted from this incident, the death of three non-commissioned officers and wounding two other Saudi Arabian Army stable condition now."

[h=1]Saudi Ministry of Defense: the martyrdom of three non-commissioned officers and wounding two others in Jizan and Najran[/h]
Saturday, April 11, 2015 21:02 and Kalat_was
3242977321428757494-525.jpg

Brigadier Ahmed Asiri​

Quoted by the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) quoted an official source at the Ministry of Defense confirmed the death of three non-commissioned officers and wounding two others in Jizan and Najran. An official source at the Ministry of Defense of Defense, "said that in the evening on Friday, and within the repeated confrontations with members of the militia Huthi on the southern border, a mortar shell was fired at a border control sites which exist and units of ground forces in Najran, and our forces returned fire in the case and inflicted heavy losses militias Huthi losses to rise to more than five hundred people were killed in border clashes sectors Jazan and Najran since the start of storm packets process. "

Translated By Google Translator.

Pak1stani

Where did I say Pakistan Army should go to Yemen?

And just like AMerican was not our war but because of people like you it become ours, same Yemen is is not our war but will become ours when Pakistan get involved.

I have told before but i think you suffer from memory loss, participating in america's war was a wrong decision and now you guys want pakistan to part in someone else's war again. TTP now is pakistan's own war in our own lands.....if you are talking about the BLA attack yesterday, we all know where brahamdagh bugti and leadership of BLA is hiding, its afghanistan and not iran and he has been the bone of contention between Pakistan and afghanistan for a while now so talk with facts and not just phuljharian

HORUS

you are confused, why will pakistan get involved if we dont go to war in Yemen?
Where did I say Pakistan Army should go to Yemen?

And just like AMerican was not our war but because of people like you it become ours, same Yemen is is not our war but will become ours when Pakistan get involved.

safe-pak

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اس گندے کھیل میں ایران کا کردار بہوت نیگآٹو ہے. سعودی عرب کے بیک یارڈ میں ڈسٹر بنس کریٹ کر کے کوئی عقل کا اندھا ہی یہ امید رکھ سکتا ہے کے سعودیہ انوولو نہی ہو گا. اگر یہ معاملا طول پکڑا تو پاکستان بھی اس میں چار و ناچار دھکیلا جاے گا. ایرانیوں میں ابھی تک پرشین ایمپائر کا گھمنڈ نہی گیا. اگر آپ ان کے رہنماؤں کو سنے تو اسلامی حکومت کے با وجود گریٹ پر شین ایمپائر کے ریفرنسس بار بار ملیں گے. شیعہ مذھب تو ایک خول ہے جس کے پردے میں عرب سپریاریتی سے مکابلا مقصود تھا اسلام کے دائرے کے اندر رہتے ہوے

یہی تو ایجنڈا ہے ان حرامی مجوسیوں کا