Asim Bajwa must show receipts or he must resign

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am one of those who dislike Ahmed Norani for anti Pakistan spewing but the documents he has brought out of bajwa, can't be defended.

He must show us the proof or things won't quite down until he resigns.

Speaking to some of my friends in ISPR, they do accept that Bajwa have some dodgy finances.

If Khan was forced to bring out sources of every penny he has ever earned, so why not him?

I'm afraid there is no way out for him

knowledge88

I am one of those who dislike Ahmed Norani for anti Pakistan spewing but the documents he has brought out of bajwa, can't be defended.

Speaking to some of my friends in ISPR, they do accept that Bajwa have some dodgy finances.

If Khan was forced to bring out sources of every penny he has ever earned, so why not him?

you have friends in ISPR ?

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
What is to be seen is how far in-uniform Generals will go to save an out-uniform General. If the history is a guidance then answer is: too far!

Lets see if Imran seizes the moment by securing first mover advantage or wait for the Generals move

But, I fear that one of them will make a move so stupid that it will escalate the situation to a whole new level resulting in loss for all

Last edited:

kakamuna420

this is nothing. just get the rent details from foreigners and you will that elites in Islamabad are earning 10-15k USD per month from renting their houses

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
this is nothing. just get the rent details from foreigners and you will that elites in Islamabad are earning 10-15k USD per month from renting their houses
Problem is not the Pizza franchise. Issue is several companies locally in Pakistan and assets not reported.

Salazar67

The genealogy of this fraud news is a Hindu terrorist site.. you know that right?

Mrs Qatri needs to show her bush that was abused by Jasim bin Khanzeer.
Ya Biskeen Bakistani.

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
The genealogy of this fraud news is a Hindu terrorist site.. you know that right?

You know that hawai teer fired by Youthi Cannon to save Chacha ji has failed... right?

Better come with some new tactics.May be ask for JF17 deployment if Chinks allow but before that check with PAF Air Marshals if they are willing to save a General Bhai wo bhi X ?

Salazar67

You know that hawai teer fired by Youthi Cannon to save Chacha ji has failed... right?

Better come with some new tactics.May be ask for JF17 deployment if Chinks allow but before that check with PAF Air Marshals if they wanna save a General Bhai ?
Fat Moron, Enemies of Pakistan, are Hindustan, demon Israhell, Satanist PLMN RAW and MQM and Faggot Bilalwal. Fact.

The Tawaif of Jati Mujrah will be hanged for treason. ???

expert analysis

Senator (1k+ posts)
If a person has million of dollars and he has been on key government positions then he should answer allegations properly. No one is above the law. This is not anti-Pakistan slogan; this is accountability.
Aik army officer apni life country ky liy kistrah muskhil ma dalta hy u cant imagine bro.iss time kia sochty hn gy officers ky ya hashar hota hy hmary seniors ka after a long services.Army ka apna accountability ka system bht strong hy isliy koi doubt nai hona chiy kisi ko ky asim is clean. Asim ko zaleel krny sy army ka moral down hu jay

kakamuna420

Bajwa type army officers could no go beyond pizza shops. This is is the worst face of our countrymen. You go to any country in the Europe and the worst pizza shops are from our countrymen.

Masud Javed

Mrs Qatri needs to show her bush that was abused by Jasim bin Khanzeer.
Ya Biskeen Bakistani.

He can easily provide the money trail or deny these properties exist.

he isn't doing any of that and you know, people aren't stupid

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)

Qatri khat chalye Ga?

The Sane

جب جاتی مجرے کا دلال، جنرل کیانی کے بھائی اور لنگڑی کترینہ رسیدیں دکھا دیں گے تو باجوے سے بھی مانگ لینا

Caballero

Senator (1k+ posts)
جب جاتی مجرے کا دلال، جنرل کیانی کے بھائی اور لنگڑی کترینہ رسیدیں دکھا دیں گے تو باجوے سے بھی مانگ لینا

48 ghanto may Youtiyay yahan tak pohanch gay hain ?

Koi baat nahi....aglay 72 ghantay may Bajwa rassedain day raha hoga ya resign ?