Asad Umar resigns as Finance Minister

loser24x7

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Iss masalay ka aik he hul hai...IK NAB Ko prosecutor, pesa dai aur aik extra size ka LITTER Nooron ke liye, LHR ke corrupt jujjon ke moon per jootay maarain bismillah perh ke ...halaat teer ki tarah bilkul durust ho jayein gai inshaAllah...

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

وزیراعظم چاہتےہیں میں وزارت خزانہ چھوڑدوں،اسدعمر

https://twitter.com/x/status/1118803642314842112
Too late....the damage already done....a good captain takes RIGHT decicion at RIGHT time....not a right decicion at WRONG time. The timing is totally wrong as the IMF deal is to be signed in few days and you just repllace your FM? Which idiot can make this decicion? those who know me will remember I predicted the dramatic price increases in October after the second devaluation when I also left PTI. I also predicted the effects to take 3 months and was proved right. The 2 devaluations has cost PTI its Finance minister. I also said how all it takes to bring down this government is for Malik Riaz to send 20 people to different money exchange markets around the country and buy off all dollars at same time and boom iss govenrment ko pata hi nahi hoga what happened to it. Abh this khota government of idiots should dump dollars in the market @ 135 to kill speculators and bring inflation under control. Unless you cause them a severe loss they will continue playing economic hitmen. PTI k zombies who were defending PTI policies un k mu p joota par gaya aaj..

Last edited:

surfer

The only silver lining, and its a very small silver lining, is that the next guy in charge wont have to defend statements he made pre-elections.

Asad Umar's procrastination did him in I think. Rough ride coming up for PTI for next few days/weeks.

intekhab

i normally dont do such comments but I am in chil mooooooooooooooooooooooood. shugal k liy bola.. anyhow sorry.

i tell you a thing, imran khan ny resignation liya hy tu believe pakistan k betterment k liy he liya hy.. ap zaat k liy nahe..
I
I am in a chill mood as well.....but when he was assigned that ministry ...was that not in the betterment of country..or....it was a bongee like more will be coming soon.. ?

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
After being lit high and surrendering to the pressure of mafia and establishment Imran Khan has decided to fire Asad Umar and make fiaz ul Hassan Chohan as new finance minister. Sources have disclosed that Buzdar will also be given more powers. While talking to media fiaz said that solution of fixing economy is to fix behai and he will solve the economic crisis by making nargis a hajjan and pushing minorities to the wall.

Hussain1967

Truthfully, I didn't want to see this situation but Imran Khan mad every bad mistakes.Along with it, He killed an entire generation hope.
Just imagine that Buzdar donkey is considered capable for his job ( which is the 2nd most important post in Pakistan after PM post) while Asad Umar is considered incapable for this post. This is because Asad Umar doesn’t have the backing of Peerni. Can any PTI social media activist tell me on what grounds Buzdar has been made CM of the largest province. What has he achieved so far which Asad Umar has failed to achieve?

People on this forum know that I have supporting PTI since 2010. My whole family voted for PTI both in 2013 and 2018. From today onwards I am saying goodbye to PTI. To hell with ‘Naya Pakistan’. To hell with Nawaz and Zardari too.

Sohail Shuja

I guess it is a time buying tactic of PTI Govt. For another month and a half, when the IMF deal will be finalized, things will start getting better.

Asad Umar was loosing continuously and it is better that IK has moved him to another position in the ministry of power. His experience is in Plant management, therefore he will be better in dealing with the finances of the power ministry. On the other hand, Economy may not be his cup of tea. it would have become his political deathbed. I think IK has saved his jewel by moving him.

loser24x7

I guess it is a time buying tactic of PTI Govt. For another month and a half, when the IMF deal will be finalized, things will start getting better.

Asad Umar was loosing continuously and it is better that IK has moved him to another position in the ministry of power. His experience is in Plant management, therefore he will be better in dealing with the finances of the power ministry. On the other hand, Economy may not be his cup of tea. it would have become his political deathbed. I think IK has saved his jewel by moving him.
He hasn't been moved if you read his tweet. He is not taking any position...

jani1

میرے بعد ۔ ?۔۔ ابھی تک کا سب سے مناسب تبصرہ۔۔۔زبردست بھائی۔۔۔

Sohail Shuja

He hasn't been moved if you read his tweet. He is not taking any position...
Yeah my bad. Thanks for correction. BTW, I still think that he has been moved, not removed. Wait for a while, another news may come up in this week of his new portfolio. I am not sure, but really have a strong feeling about it.