Amazing Video of Yogi Adyathnath with Siberian Birds

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dude i dont mind u sharing a yogi's video or watching indian content i wont declare u hindu or indian but i must ask you that when it comes to islam and islamic scholars why arent you this loving and tolerant?

Because those scholars views directly effect me while Hindu Scholars views here are posted with a mindset to abuse Hindus as a people that's why I jump to defend them it does not mean I agree with them... Nothing less nothing more!

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
اچھا مذاق ہے یہ بھی ۔ انسانوں کو ذبح کرنے والوں کا پرندوں سے پیار دکھایا جا رہا ہے۔ اچھی بات ہے جانوروں سے پیار ہونا چاہئے پر ایسا تو ہو نہیں سکتا کہ کوئی انسانوں سے نفرت کرتا ہو اور چرند پرند کے لئے پیار رکھتا ہو۔ جو انسانوں پر رحم نہیں کھاتا تو کیسے مان لیا جائے کہ چرند پرند کو دیکھ کر اس کے دل میں رحم اور پیار کے جذبات امنڈ آتے ہیں۔ یہ ٹوپی ڈرامہ ہے اور کچھ بھی نہیں۔

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Molvi sahab yeh Kia nikla app ky Muh see... Thoh thou... Kabhi kuch acha bhi nikal liyh Karen sir
ابھے دو ٹکے کے ڈکھن تو ایک قاتل حرام زادے کی ویڈیو لگاتا ہے جسے ہندو خود گالیاں دیتے ہیں

یا تو خود بھی پاکستان اور مسلمانان ہند کا بھی دشمن ہے لخ دی لعنت بھڑوے تیرے پے

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What is Hindu in this video?

I have been declared Hindu on this forum, now let them bear this Hindu. All commentators are furious on this thread O my God asa Kia ker diya meny
Oyae mental

This is 100% paki forum

Why the fk this antimuslim cm of up a racist person

Are u ullu kae puthae

Liberal 000

Oyae mental

This is 100% paki forum

Why the fk this antimuslim cm of up a racist person

Are u ullu kae puthae

I know he is anti Muslim anti Christian. He is just a defender of his religion like you. Are you a bad person?

Anyway what it has to do with this bird video?

Liberal 000

ابھے دو ٹکے کے ڈکھن تو ایک قاتل حرام زادے کی ویڈیو لگاتا ہے جسے ہندو خود گالیاں دیتے ہیں

یا تو خود بھی پاکستان اور مسلمانان ہند کا بھی دشمن ہے لخ دی لعنت بھڑوے تیرے پے

And you are serving Muslims and Pakistan by hurling galian , am I right! Keep serving!

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Crux of story is ... this yogi is fake... does lots of things to extend his political career in which the foremost is fanning extremism against Islam.... His followers lynch Muslims for supposedly keeping beef in their fridge .... and he is above all a kafir who does not believe in Allah being the supreme.... So his videos make us nauseous.... Capish....

akbar41

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why this Hindu video please stop, Hindu are shit on earth, they kill Muslims and fooling world a donkey giving food to birds. Harrami kutay Hindu.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
Why this Hindu video please stop, Hindu are shit on earth, they kill Muslims and fooling world a donkey giving food to birds. Harrami kutay Hindu.
Please don't use such language, our beloved prophet (SAW) has taught us never to put down anyone's religion or beliefs. May Allah guide them.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because those scholars views directly effect me while Hindu Scholars views here are posted with a mindset to abuse Hindus as a people that's why I jump to defend them it does not mean I agree with them... Nothing less nothing more!
If freedom of speech applies to u so it applies to others as well and i do get it i dont agree with a lot of scholars i do not ridicule them. That is what a liberal is.. u are tolerant and let others express if u disagree u just tell yoir point of view rather than ridiculing them

حاجی صاحب

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Please don't use such language, our beloved prophet (SAW) has taught us never to put down anyone's religion or beliefs. May Allah guide them.
پہلے تینو نہ گائیڈ کر لیئے

ایڈی تو ہندوبھگوے دی شوقین

(پہلے تینو ٹیچ کرنا پینا (سالی جئی

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)

Liberal y
ou dumb Indian stop pretending to be a Pakistani. Everyone knows you are Indian dog instead of being ashamed of your filthy back ground just accept it. We will still allow you to post here,your bullshits of India. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: