A Child bitten by dog dies in her mother hands because vaccines were not available in Sindh

mian_ssg

MPA (400+ posts)
It was even not available in Islamabad a few months back. My own son was bitten by a Rabid dog including five others. Finding the vaccine was almost impossible and we have to use our contacts and money to get the required dose. Some shots were purchased from Karachi and transported to Islamabad via plane on private arrangements. Poor people would even have died here in Islamabad.
Dog bite center in Lahore did not have the vaccine at that time.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaa margaya tu kia howa bilawal Bhutto, Zardari dakoo, Fariyal Talpur sindh ki raj kumari, sharjeel Memon, agha siraj duraani, Khursheed Shah meter reader, Sharabi Nisar khouro, Dr asim, Manzoor Kaka, Majeed aur omni group, Murad Ali shah yaaa Saab tu zinda hay na Bhai aur kia chahiay Qoam ko

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It was even not available in Islamabad a few months back. My own son was bitten by a Rabid dog including five others. Finding the vaccine was almost impossible and we have to use our contacts and money to get the required dose. Some shots were purchased from Karachi and transported to Islamabad via plane on private arrangements. Poor people would even have died here in Islamabad.
A very sad state of affairs indeed.
Lahore mein to koi pagal kutta Dr. Yasmin Rashid kay ghar kay ander chor day?...jab woh so rahi ho?

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
69810320_377150169875913_936998479136292864_n.jpg

Iconoclast

The title is wrong, should read "Child bitten by dog died due to lack of vaccination in Pakistan".
Everyone is responsible, including the federal gov, law makers, judiciary for letting them play with human lives in the name of democrazy or God knows what.
I refuse to hold only the bhuttos responsible for this. Although I'd love to due to my utmost disgust for them.

HSiddiqui

Sindh is under a curse "BHUTTO" they haven't learn any thing from all the atrocities they went through under the thug PPP, they keep supporting them, and it has probably become a unholy act in ALLAH's court, they must repent pray namaz for forgiveness for helping people like BHUTTO and other in PPP to come and rule. They have to accept that Bhutto did wrong and he is dead, say ALHAMDULILLAH and move onward in seach of an honest human and support him/her to be Pakistan's leader and develop future of coming generations.

Okara

زرداری اور اسکے بچوں کو بھی اسی کتے سے کٹواو اگر انصاف کا تقاضا پورا کرنا چاہتے ہو تو
Let's assume god forbids same thing happens in Punjab, KPK or Islamabad will u suggest the same?

Saboo

پھر اِسکو بنگالی پھانسی دے ديں گےجماعتيوں کی طرح اور پھر کہيں جا کر اس بھٹو کی موت ہو گی۔
چلو کوئی یہ تو نہیں کہے گا کہ مر گیا بیچارہ
اکیلا خون تھوک تھوک کر

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)

Back in 1979, even the village doctor had the vaccine!