72 cases...............is this reallity

true_pakistani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
why the leader of mqm (altaf hussian) refused that they never benefited from NRO, and after the exhibition of list of NRO they start saying we ll fae the court?

wt abt almost 350 cases which were un truly finished from the court.?

do u think any leader of the party should possess the Red passport(british passport) deserve to lead any country while having dual nationality??

why these people dont tel the truth??

wt abt 72 cases agnst altaf hussain?

please share your good thoughts and opinions plz......

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
true_pakistani said:
why the leader of mqm (altaf hussian) refused that they never benefited from NRO, and after the exhibition of list of NRO they start saying we ll fae the court?

do u think any leader of the party should possess the Red passport(british passport) deserve to lead any country while having dual nationality??

Very first post and too much hate against a party leader...;)
What was your previous ID ?...;) Admin should know very well...;)

true_pakistani

sorry brother what did you say

i could not understand...........think so you are from karachi , me too

but i think so i posted some facts and figures and i appreciate if you share your thoughts

thnx

Malik495

Sirf iss baat ka hi jawab de dain k altaf hussain ne apni uss tasvir k baray men kia kaha tha jis men wo janab british passport lay kr kharay muskura rahay thay.. shame on that leadership jo kisi aur mulk ki citizenship lay kr pakistan k dukho ka raag alaaptay hain aur naam nihaad ansu bahaty hain..
i dont belong to Tahreek-e-insaf.. pr imran khan ki aik baat mujhe buhat impress krti hay aur wo yeh k ussne aik billionair british se shadi kr k bhi apna green passport nahi chora aur na hi british citizenship haasil ki,,

immy652

@spartacus
it doesnt mean that the leader of a party is sacred cow. True pakistani is right. a person who is afraid to come in pakistan since couple of decade, how he is fit for the leadership.
what about dual nationality, and the cases against him. his blind speaches again pakistan and islam.
Qurbani ki khalain akathi krny ki had tak to ham man laitay hain, lekin country ki leadership k liye mhee
Pehlay he zardari sahab nay pakistan ka image barbad kr k rakh diya hy. Itni jahalat hay sindh main, kia kia hy MQM nay sindh main.
Ab punjab main anny ki try maar rahay hain, jabkeh karachi k ilawah sindh main inko koi janta tak nhe.

Sindhi toopi ka issue bna kr sindh ko aik alag mulk bnany ki baat kr rahay hain....carry on

true_pakistani

@Malik495

Brother ur saying is eye opening statement abt Imran Khan , me also not belong to PTI, but i ve one rule appreciate and recognise the good work of every human ...............

Actually, I recently came on this very good plate form, but feel little strange on the question from the @spart brother on his unfair statement abt my post.

I just share the facts and figures , Spar bro shud share his thoughts and for his kind information, every one is quite rational to observe the things.........and free to share the thoughts not the allegations!!!!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALTAF AND MQM ARE NEVER INVOLVED IN CORRUPTION. THEY ONLY KILL PEOPLE WHO REFUSE BHATTA. BHATTA COLLECTION IS TRANSPARENT.

true_pakistani

@highflyer

Brother very important point u stated, i think if u go to punjab person moved from indian punjab or other part , comes to punjab now they feel proud to be punjabi, people like in balouchistan and nwfp those people are also carrying the nationality whether balouchi or pathans

but we mqm dont accepts themselves as a sindhi, me also live in khi n even heart of mqm sector (buffer zone) ,

and we should remember only mqm supporters are refusing to accept the identity as sindhi ........not all of the khities bcoz other say themselves sindhi and pakistani

hope u underst my point

Malik495

true_pakistani said:
@Malik495

Brother ur saying is eye opening statement abt Imran Khan , me also not belong to PTI, but i ve one rule appreciate and recognise the good work of every human ...............

Actually, I recently came on this very good plate form, but feel little strange on the question from the @spart brother on his unfair statement abt my post.

I just share the facts and figures , Spar bro shud share his thoughts and for his kind information, every one is quite rational to observe the things.........and free to share the thoughts not the allegations!!!!
@true pakistani
well brother u will so many blind followers of MQM here.. and u will also face so many nasty comments on your ideology too.. but dnt worry fact is fact.. everyone know whats true and whats fake..
Imran khan has the credibility and he is proving himself day by day.... he knows the situation of our country.. lets hope something good from him in future also..

Spartacus

true_pakistani said:
@highflyer

Brother very important point u stated, i think if u go to punjab person moved from indian punjab or other part , comes to punjab now they feel proud to be punjabi, people like in balouchistan and nwfp those people are also carrying the nationality whether balouchi or pathans

but we mqm dont accepts themselves as a sindhi, me also live in khi n even heart of mqm sector (buffer zone) ,

and we should remember only mqm supporters are refusing to accept the identity as sindhi ........not all of the khities bcoz other say themselves sindhi and pakistani

hope u underst my point

Fishy ,...
When did you see Altaf Hussain last time ?

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
yaar hona kuch be nhai ha chye 72 case hon ya 720.
saboot kaha sa ayna ha or wasy be jo log guwahi deny waly hon ga..who mar khup chuky hon ga.adlat na saboot ka base per he fasla kerna ha na..
or jub altaf ka dhanda pani phone pe or video link sa chal raha ha.os ko kia zarort ha pakistan ma ay ker khjal khawar or tension leny ke.
and true pakistani shab debate with these mqm guys is useles.they never answer,or talk on point.
abe koye piad worker aye ga or .some video clips or poster laga ker chala jiya ga :lol:
they sit 24/7 on tv and watch talk shows.. or jaha kise na thori se mqm ke favior ma 2 line bol dyen.they upload on youtube .and post here..

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
true_pakistani said:
@Malik495

="true_pakistani I agree with but it is total waste of time talking or discussing with these MQM suppoters. That would like all of us to admit whether we are Sindhi; Balouch; Punjabi or Pathan that we are all uneducated and corrupt but if you point fingers, oh no don't do that these guys got us Pakistan; they sacrfiiced more than anyone else. With these people it is only We i.e Muhajir not Sindhi; Balouch; Punjabi or Pathan from Karaachi. Show them bodies of people killed by these Pan Chewing Morons and they will drape it with MQM flag declare him Muhajir.

Chewing pan is far better than smelling Taanga's shit and have heera mundi right beside Badshahi Masjid and Meenar-e-Pakistan.

7.52% of population is similar to a brain in a human body.

true_pakistani

I m surprise how much rude n third class thinking of mqm supporter specially pak pat............for people of lahore.....is he racist or lack of manners

i think so admn shud notice this language.............

i din expect this type of language on this plate form, i strongly condemn being a pure citizen of khi

n @ spart......i tried to be nice with u people bbcoz i m new on this forum but u r forcing me to show u mirror..........who killed Hakim
Saeed

who is responsible for 12th may brutual murders of khi people

who is responsible for these feudal in power ..........mqm who always greedy for the seat

n i ve seen altaf hussain few days back crying on the tv...................plz dont be racist b true pakistani n great muslim

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
true_pakistani said:
I m surprise how much rude n third class thinking of mqm supporter specially pak pat............for people of lahore.....is he racist or lack of manners

i think so admn shud notice this language.............

i din expect this type of language on this plate form, i strongly condemn being a pure citizen of khi

n @ spart......i tried to be nice with u people bbcoz i m new on this forum but u r forcing me to show u mirror..........who killed Hakim
Saeed

who is responsible for 12th may brutual murders of khi people

who is responsible for these feudal in power ..........mqm who always greedy for the seat

n i ve seen altaf hussain few days back crying on the tv...................plz dont be racist b true pakistani n great muslim

Excuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just see the Mr.Hyflyer1961 post, what he said the whole Muhajir Community "pan chewing morons". I colored that in blue.
You have not seen any biased and third class remarks in his post.? Because you also have that similar mantality against respectable people in Karachi who always support and vote MQM.
It was just a reply to Hyflyer on the same filthy way as he always writes against us.
TIT for TAT my dear.
Otherwise I have all the due respect for each and every Pakistani, doesn't matter where does he live. Lahore, Karachi or else where.
But yes, no respect for those who always curse beautiful educated culture of Karachi People.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
hiflyer1961 said:
true_pakistani said:
@Malik495

="true_pakistani I agree with but it is total waste of time talking or discussing with these MQM suppoters. That would like all of us to admit whether we are Sindhi; Balouch; Punjabi or Pathan that we are all uneducated and corrupt but if you point fingers, oh no don't do that these guys got us Pakistan; they sacrfiiced more than anyone else. With these people it is only We i.e Muhajir not Sindhi; Balouch; Punjabi or Pathan from Karaachi. Show them bodies of people killed by these Pan Chewing Morons and they will drape it with MQM flag declare him Muhajir.

we love chewing pan or tum log demaghi paindo or aqal sai bhi paindo

true_pakistani

@Spart

Brother, i agree @highflyer shud not used these words , though he has different political thoughts n i say sry on these words

but tel me y u show ur racism n discrimination ..........u only ve a prob on the words of highfl but u completly ignore the words of @muttahida n pak pat

any way, would u like to be honest and strongly condemn the words of these people and show ur sensible and true feelings for this country rather than blind running.
as well as, u din justify the cases of Mr Altaf hussain and complete denial by the mqm about the NRO benefits in the past........y this party keep lieing rather to accept the truth

Hope u must show your strong humanity

take care

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 wrote;
Chewing pan is far better than smelling Taanga's shit and have heera mundi right beside Badshahi Masjid and Meenar-e-Pakistan.

really,,what is smelling taanga's shit? are you trying to say that there are tangas in punjab? not any more......you will have to find those. even if we accept there are billion horses and tangas in punjab....what does that prove.....?? it brought your mentality out just like tanga shit.
heera mandi is next to shahi mosque...........so
have you ever seen a mosque with a toilet?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
PakPatriot1 wrote;

really,,what is smelling taanga's shit? are you trying to say that there are tangas in punjab? not any more......you will have to find those. even if we accept there are billion horses and tangas in punjab....what does that prove.....?? it brought your mentality out just like tanga shit.
heera mandi is next to shahi mosque...........so
have you ever seen a mosque with a toilet?

I am sorry if I have hurt you by any mean. I never meant in my whole life to undermine or descriminate any one , how come I can do it with my own paki brothers.
I was just replying to one of the poster who attacked directly on the culture that prevails in my home.
Even though, in my sentence, you can realise I just pointed out only the malfunctioning in Lahore city. I did not target any Punjabi brother, but on the other hand, the other person directly hit to me or my community. I took it personally of course and replied according to the weight of the poster.
Please, you also open your eyes and always try to see everywhere. I don't expect you to look into only what favors you. Thanks

Spartacus

Spartacus said:
true_pakistani said:
@highflyer

hope u underst my point

Fishy ,...
When did you see Altaf Hussain last time ?

Because you claimed that ..."me also live in khi n even heart of mqm sector (buffer zone) ,"...
My question to you again..."When did you see Altaf Hussain last time ? and not on TV , I meant in real ...

AbbaG

Spartacus said:
true_pakistani said:

Very first post and too much hate against a party leader...;)
What was your previous ID ?...;) Admin should know very well...;)

Spartacus, bacchay why don't you understand that this is "Shuruwat" point of MQM haters, what will the point after a few hundred posts, just imagine!!

Nice One mate Ture Pakistani, Dabba Kay Rakh, In Salon Ko.

Oh my God, what have I done, now I will be bombarded with a few Laffafa Journalists articles and whole cut and paste from MQM site from this 3 year old mental age. :lol: :lol: