5 Most Frightening Facts About Present Karachi !!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The streets of Karachi are bleeding and the people of Karachi are watching in terror their city in flames and blood. Following are the five most terrible facts right now about this city, which was once termed as the city of lights:
  1. Common Karachiites are spending huge sums of money to get multiple national identification cards to hide their identity. Nadra officials are having a field day in earnings.
  2. The torture toy of choice is vibrating mobile phone. Mobile phone is pushed inside the sensitive area from rear with full force and then they make a call inside and the vibrating cell phone slowly but steadily damages the sensitive tissues and this is most horrible time for the victim.
  3. In respective areas of ANP, MQM, and PPP the police stations are actually the sanctuaries of the target killers and these police stations also act as torture cells of kidnapped victims. This police of Karachi is affiliated with their respective ethnic groups.
  4. From MQM side, Babar Ghouri is incharge of getting bhatta and Waseem Akhtar is incharge of target killers, from ANP side, Shahi Syed is incharge of bhatta and Gul Jan is incharge of target killers, while from PPP Zulfikar Mirza looks after both bhatta and target killing.
  5. Karachi is suffering the loss of 15 billion rupees daily due to the bloodshed, strikes and unrest.
(http://www.pkhope.com/5-most-frightening-facts-about-present-karachi/)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
At one time Japanies were famous for their innovative torture techniques
but Pakistanies have left them way behind. And Javed Chaudhry said
we cannot compete at international level. No doubt we are genius,
evilly speaking. This is probably just a fraction of the whole story.
How could a political party ask to let them go?

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
the streets of karachi are bleeding and the people of karachi are watching in terror their city in flames and blood. Following are the five most terrible facts right now about this city, which was once termed as the city of lights:
  1. common karachiites are spending huge sums of money to get multiple national identification cards to hide their identity. Nadra officials are having a field day in earnings.
  2. the torture toy of choice is vibrating mobile phone. Mobile phone is pushed inside the sensitive area from rear with full force and then they make a call inside and the vibrating cell phone slowly but steadily damages the sensitive tissues and this is most horrible time for the victim.
  3. in respective areas of anp, mqm, and ppp the police stations are actually the sanctuaries of the target killers and these police stations also act as torture cells of kidnapped victims. This police of karachi is affiliated with their respective ethnic groups.
  4. from mqm side, babar ghouri is incharge of getting bhatta and waseem akhtar is incharge of target killers, from anp side, shahi syed is incharge of bhatta and gul jan is incharge of target killers, while from ppp zulfikar mirza looks after both bhatta and target killing.
  5. karachi is suffering the loss of 15 billion rupees daily due to the bloodshed, strikes and unrest.
(http://www.pkhope.com/5-most-frightening-facts-about-present-karachi/)

imran khan liari main pti ka office kiyon nahi khol leta ho sakta hai ke uske baad karachi main aman qayam ho jaye ya phir inernet party internet pe sirf commentry tak hi mehdood rahay gi ?

mmodernz

Voter (50+ posts)
imran khan liari main pti ka office kiyon nahi khol leta ho sakta hai ke uske baad karachi main aman qayam ho jaye ya phir inernet party internet pe sirf commentry tak hi mehdood rahay gi ?

Ramzan me tw khauf-e-khuda kerle bhai, tum b jante ho kon mulawis hai target killings me, teeno bari karachi ki parties. or rahi baat PTI ki, tw election me aapkw inshaALLAH pata chal jayega k yeh internet ki party hai ya kuch or, abhi aap jitne bhonk sakte hain, bhokiye..abhi aapka time hai! =)

canadian

Ramzan me tw khauf-e-khuda kerle bhai, tum b jante ho kon mulawis hai target killings me, teeno bari karachi ki parties. or rahi baat PTI ki, tw election me aapkw inshaALLAH pata chal jayega k yeh internet ki party hai ya kuch or, abhi aap jitne bhonk sakte hain, bhokiye..abhi aapka time hai! =)

Yeh MQM Waley Hain.Inn Kaa Kaam Hai khoon Ki Holi khelnaa.Aur Koi Baat Inn Key Samajh Nahiee Aye Gee.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
ramzan me tw khauf-e-khuda kerle bhai, tum b jante ho kon mulawis hai target killings me, teeno bari karachi ki parties. Or rahi baat pti ki, tw election me aapkw inshaallah pata chal jayega k yeh internet ki party hai ya kuch or, abhi aap jitne bhonk sakte hain, bhokiye..abhi aapka time hai! =)
main ne tu wohi zuban boli jo ke aap ne samjh ke jawab diya ab yeh aap khood bata sakte ho ke aap kitni zubanain samajh letay ho

1 ummah

Councller (250+ posts)
come on all parties are same.imran khan cannot come to power untill he compromises with america,because in this,british gifted, U.S controlled system only the one who agrees to kill muslims is givn power
karachi is base of pak economy,guess collapse of karachi is better option to finish the country thn nuke security drama

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
پڑھے لکھے، روشن خیال، لبرل اور سیکولر دہشت گردوں کی اپنے شعبے میں مہارت ان کے طریقہ ہائے واردات سے ثابت ہوتی ہے

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
دہشت گرد صرف دہشت گرد ہوتا ہے۔ اسکا کسی بھی تعلیمی معیار۔ مذہب، ذات پات سے رشتہ ناطہ نہیں ہوتا ہے۔ وہ صرف ایک انسان یا انسانوں کا ایک گروہ ہوتا ہے لیکن بد قسمتی سے انسانیت سےمحروم ہوتا ہے۔

canadian

دہشت گرد صرف دہشت گرد ہوتا ہے۔ اسکا کسی بھی تعلیمی معیار۔ مذہب، ذات پات سے رشتہ ناطہ نہیں ہوتا ہے۔ وہ صرف ایک انسان یا انسانوں کا ایک گروہ ہوتا ہے لیکن بد قسمتی سے انسانیت سےمحروم ہوتا ہے۔

That's true.I wish and pray everybody understands that but the matter of the fact is that we dont.The only way we can get out of this morass is to follow basic Islamic principles.As predicted,we have turned ourselves into so called 72 sects.The only and only way of survival is to forget all differences and follow our Religion in letter and spirit otherwise,believe me,we are doomed.It's only a matter of time.If you read history and also The holy Quraan you will find out how many " Naafarmaan" generations we destroyed by The Almighty.So there are lessons to be learned if anybody cares.