??? ????? ???? ????? ???

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??

I, [name], [swear by Almighty God] [do solemnly, sincerely and truly affirm and declare] that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs, and successors, according to law.

I will give my loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms. I will uphold its democratic values. I will observe its laws faithfully and fulfil my duties and obligations as a British citizen.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
naveed66 said:
?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??

I, [name], [swear by Almighty God] [do solemnly, sincerely and truly affirm and declare] that, on becoming a British citizen, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her heirs, and successors, according to law.

I will give my loyalty to the United Kingdom and respect its rights and freedoms. I will uphold its democratic values. I will observe its laws faithfully and fulfil my duties and obligations as a British citizen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kitna zor or lagao ge? Punchi tou rrh gaya, ab haath maltey raho. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
What's your point ? every country has a similar own for citizenship and many million Pakistanis have taken those oaths eg USA, UK, Canada, Norway etc etc.

Do you want UK to change their citizenship oath ?

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Syd said:
What's your point ? every country has a similar own for citizenship and many million Pakistanis have taken those oaths eg USA, UK, Canada, Norway etc etc.

Do you want UK to change their citizenship oath ?

No, Mr. Naveed wants UK to give him citizenship. :lol: