???????? ?? ???? ?? ????

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
very sad news.....it is good to bring peace in the groups but the people who act inhumanly should be punished.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
fucking nasty propoganda agasisnt pakistan bbc is crap they even declared lahore fallen to india in 1965 so dont beleive them moderator dont allow such stupid gay hind propoganda in herer ban them so called bloody gay hind dont they know how many people get killed in indian each year how many christain girls raped and how much chruches burned and how many christian converted forcefully to become hindu
fuckign bbc never publish those facts

JAY JAY GAY HIND

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1100662579-1.gif

G

???

???????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?????? (????????) ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????

A

Admin

taha said:
???

???????? ?? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?????? (????????) ?? ???? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????

That is not an excuse to attack fellow Pakistanis(It doesn't matter which religion they belong to). We should all be condemning this crime!

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Another heinous act of terrorism by the Taliban (Shayateen) and/or their followers in the name of Islam. I hope the beasts behind this would be brought to justice.

To Mr. Taha:

Two wrongs dont make a right. If American Christians are killing Pakistani Muslims, it doesn't mean that Allah(SWT) has given us the permission to kill Pakistani Christians. This is a shameful act for all of us and should be condemned in strong words so that people know that we are Muslims and our religion Islam is a peaceful religion that DOES NOT in any way allow such heinous acts.

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
If the allegations against the Molvi from Sunni Tehreek are true and proved then he should be convicted for:
Toheen-e-Risaalat or Blasphemy

Why?
Because he used our beautiful religion and the Prophet Muhamad's(pbuh) name to settle their personal score with the Christians. This in itself is Blasphemy in my humble opinion.

foqia khan

MPA (400+ posts)
khalid100 said:
If the allegations against the Molvi from Sunni Tehreek are true and proved then he should be convicted for:
Toheen-e-Risaalat or Blasphemy

Why?
Because he used our beautiful religion and the Prophet Muhamad's(pbuh) name to settle their personal score with the Christians. This in itself is Blasphemy in my humble opinion.

I agree !

G

dukelondon said:
Another heinous act of terrorism by the Taliban (Shayateen) and/or their followers in the name of Islam..............

????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??
?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??. ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
taha said:
dukelondon said:
Another heinous act of terrorism by the Taliban (Shayateen) and/or their followers in the name of Islam..............

????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ??? ??
?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ??. ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ??? ?????? ????? ??

Mr. Taha (I dont think your name is Taha), I think you didnt read my post carefully. I said the Taliban or the followers of the Taliban are behind this. I'm referring to people who want to impose their ideology on other people and use Islam as a tool to settle their scores with people belonging to minorities. In Pakistan, this has happened countless times in the past and like Khalid100 said, this itself is blasphemy.

And about the Government kay pithoo accusation, this government is the most incompetent government, our country has ever had. The biggest thief of the country is the President. What else do you expect? I've spoken against the government and Zardari in many of my articles. So, your accusation is baseless.

Your character, however, is extremely suspicious esp after your yesterday's article
?????? ????? ?? ?? ??????
which has now been deleted. I seriously doubt if you are Muslim because a Muslim would never post an article which was full of blasphemy against the Holy Prophet (PBUH). So, you better shut up and get out of this forum and stop using the Muslim name Taha.

G

dukelondon said:
Your character, however, is extremely suspicious esp after your yesterday's article
?????? ????? ?? ?? ??????
which has now been deleted. I seriously doubt if you are Muslim because a Muslim would never post an article which was full of blasphemy against the Holy Prophet (PBUH). So, you better shut up and get out of this forum and stop using the Muslim name Taha.

??? ???? ?? ????
????? - ?? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??
?? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ???? ?? ????
??? ?? ????? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ???
?? ?????? ????? ???. ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ????
???? ??? ?? - ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? (???? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ??) ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ?? ??
http://www.ucopak.org
?? ?????? ???? ??? ???? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??????

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai aap mujhey ye batao kay is website http://www.ucopak.org pay kon si cheez hai jo jhooti hai ya RasoolAllah (PBUH) ki shaan mein gustakhi hai??? Mein nay abhi is website kay kuch pages parhey aur wo such hain. I mean Christians kay saath bohat bura sulook hota hai pakistan mein. 90% percent say zyada christians say hum apney gatar saaf karwatay hain. Jab bhi kisi musalman ki christian say larai hoti hai wo fauran blasphemy law ka jhoota istamaal kar kay christian ko marwa deta hai. Ye sab such hai. Aik do dafa nahi hazaroon dafa hua hai ye pakistan mein aur abhi bhi ho raha hai. Allah (SWT) Quran mein hamein insaaf ka hukum deta hai. Hamein ghalat ko ghalat aur sahi ko sahi kehna chahiye, such ko such aur jhoot ko jhoot kehna chaihiye. Kya aap Allah(SWT) ko hazir nazir jaan kar in batoon ki haqeeqat say inkaar kar saktey hain????