144th Canada Day Celebrations by MQM Canada

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
144th Canada Day Celebrations by MQM Canada

galary2.jpg

The Canada Day celebration is a time to get together and show everyone what it means
to be a Canadian - MQM Canada
The role of MQM Canada in integration of South Asian communities in Canadian system is highly appreciated - Honourable MPP Peter Tabuns

Communication & Media Cell, MQM Canada; July 2nd, 2011: Hundreds of Canadians from South Asian community gathered for a Canada Day BBQ & Family Picnic event on Sunday June 26th, 2011 at Ernest Thompson Seton Park, Toronto to celebrate 144th Canada Day celebrations. Event organized by Mutahidda Sports & Recreation Club (MSRC) GTA chapter while a large number of men, women, children and youth along with workers, supporters and office bearers of MQM Canada participated in Day-Long activities. The Central Organizer, MQM Canada, Iqbal Qamar, NDP MPP, Toronto-Danforth Peter Tabuns, Ontario PC Candidate for MPP Ms. Andrea Mandel-Campbell and Councilor, Toronto Ward 26 John Parker exclusively attended the celebration. A large number of local print media groups were also present to cover this event.

In his address at the occasion, NDP MPP Peter Tabuns highly appreciated the work and efforts of MQM Canada and its role in integration of Pakistani as well as the South Asian community in Canadian system. He mingled in public and discussed various issues and ideas. Approximately three hundred families fully enjoyed the event and appreciated the efforts of MSRC GTA chapter for providing excellent food and services.

At the beginning, the national anthems of Pakistan and Canada were played followed by the cake cutting ceremony. Beside the BBQ Grills; organizers have arranged various games, activates and distributed goody bags amongst children. Precious gifts were also distributed via lucky draws announced in the great interest of participants and their kids. At the end, Incharge MSRC extended his heartiest congratulation to all participants for making this event successful, memorable and historical with their huge participation. He also extended special thanks to the sponsors those have supported traditional Canada Day BBQ & Family Picnic.

Honourable John Carmichael, MP Don Valley West Riding issued a congratulatory message to MQM Canada in appreciation and recognition to its services to the communities live in Canada.

BBQBanner%252520%252528Medium%252529.JPG

DSC01063.JPG

100_0589.JPG

100_0604.JPG

DSC01203.JPG

DSC01262.JPG

DSC01312.JPG

B.B.Q%252520049.jpg

DSC01241.JPG

DSC01141.JPG

IMG_2379_edited.JPG

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
@enigma ji aap samjhe nhee ye apne kaghaz seedhe ker rhay hain MQM wale ke shaid canada MQM terrorist party ka ban hata de, andhe ko andhere me barri dour ki sooghi.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
if MQM is not banned in CANADA then why your misisters and KAMAL MUSTAFA were crying in front of US AMBASSADOR for putting pressure on CANADA to eliminate your name from TERRORIsT organizations ... ghattiya log ...

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
MPP, Ontario Canada Honourable Bob Delaney presents a certificate of appreciation to MQM Canada in recognition to its contribution to the communities

MQM works hard to remember its roots and love for motherland. Honourable Bob Delaney, Member of Provincial Parliament, Ontario, Canada

MPP_BobDelani2.JPG

“MQM works hard to remember its roots and love for motherland” these were the words which honorable Bob Delaney, Member of Provincial Parliament, Ontario, Canada delivered in his address to a well crowded Pakistan Day gathering attended by South Asian communities in Toronto Canada. He further appreciated MQM leader Altaf Hussain on his firm, fair and fruitful leadership which produced numerous success models in Pakistan such as Syed Mustafa Kamal, a former mayor of Karachi who was elected amongst three best mayors of the world. After the speech, he mingled in the audience and exchanged views on how Pakistanis and other South Asians are benefiting Canada in its economic growth and what else can they do in its further increase.

The tremendous Pakistan Day Celebrations program was organized by MQM Canada Toronto and Montreal chapters on April 22nd and 23rd, 2011 simultaneously. A large number of Canadian political figures, local dignitaries and delegations of social and welfare organizations exclusively attended the festivity. At the end his address, honourable Bob Delaney presented a certificate of appreciation to MQM Canada in recognition to its contribution and services in integration of South Asian communities in Canadian custom

[video]http://youtu.be/R8mYxF1f0gE[/video]

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
National Committee for UN Women & MQM Canada Serving "Hand-In-Hand"

Almas Jiwani, President of the National Committee for UN Women-Canada Addressed the Pakistani Community at the 2011 Pakistan Day Celebrations Hosted by MQM-Canada

UNWomen-MQMCA_Galary.jpg

BRAMPTON, ONTARIO–(Marketwire – April 22, 2011) – Ms. Almas Jiwani, President of the National Committee for UN Women – Canada addressed an audience of over 400 individuals at the 2011 Pakistan Day festivities organized under the auspices of the MQM (Muttahida Qaumi Movement) and its annual community event.

This high profile event featured remarks and keynote addresses by local and foreign dignitaries followed by an exclusive performance by the renowned Pakistani singer Naeem Abbas Rufi.

The theme of the event was surrounded with the legacy of the founder of Pakistan, Muhammad Ali Jinnah, MQM leader Altaf Hussain and his vision of equality and justice for the people of Pakistan and the constitution of Pakistan that was realized on March 23rd 1956.

Ms Almas Jiwani in her address said “Investment in women and girls is the key to Pakistan’s future growth and productivity. Today we celebrate the Pakistan Resolution Day as a pinnacle moment in the creation of the country.

We reflect, we remember, and we look ahead. Today, let us make a personal commitment to ensuring that gender equality becomes a lived reality in Pakistan and worldwide. Let us celebrate Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s vision for creating an independent nation. Like the founders of the country, we too must be visionaries and we must work together to put Pakistan on the trajectory to become a strong, united, and peaceful country. There is only one way to accomplish this goal, and it rests in the investment in the country’s greatest untapped resource – women. ”

Reflecting on the Pakistan Day celebrations, MQM Canada Central Organizer Mr. Iqbal Qamar stated “MQM Canada and its leadership under Altaf Hussain, explicitly believes that empowerment of society occurs through empowerment of the underprivileged middle and lower classes. Thus, in order to achieve the solution to most of Pakistan’s problems, our approach emphasizes Realism and Practicalism. Women’s empowerment is an important aspect of MQM’s larger agenda. We fully believe that through cooperation with civil society partners like UN Women – Canada, we will revitalize the global and local dialogue on gender equality and eradication of societal injustices.

On this Pakistan Day, we hope to bring new energy, draw on multiple talents, and bring together men and women from around the world for this endeavor to make gender equality and societal empowerment a “lived reality” and accelerate Pakistan’s economic, political and social progress.”

The 2011 Pakistan Day event will be organized at Milan Banquet Hall and all the funds raised from tickets will be donated to alleviate the suffering and assist the flood victims of Pakistan.

About UN Women-Canada

The National Committee for UN Women – Canada works to address the challenges of promoting gender equality globally. UN Women is a dynamic and strong champion for women and girls, providing them with a powerful voice at the global, regional, and local levels. The main roles of UN Women – Canada is to raise UN Women’s profile and promotes its work in Canada; raise funds for UN Women projects; creates awareness within the Canadian government for increased contribution for UN Women projects; and encouragement of non-governmental organizations, civil society, political and corporate leaders to promote and support UN Women initiatives.

About MQM-Canada
MQM is the third largest political party in Pakistan with its presence in all levels of the Pakistani Government. The party holds 52 seats in the Provincial Assembly, 25 seats in the National Assembly and 6 seats in the Senate. The party was initially founded as a student movement in 1978 in Karachi Pakistan, followed by its emergence into a mainstream political movement in 1984 under the auspices of its founder & leader, Altaf Hussain. The founding of MQM for the first time in the history of the country allowed lower and middle-class to gain access, through the MQM platform, by being elected for National and Provincial assemblies of Pakistan.

MQM also boasts one of the largest ratios of women in the parliament of Pakistan. The party has its overseas branches established in over 32 countries of the world including Canada where its organizational activities are purely for social, cultural and educational purposes.

Source: Voice of Toronto
http://voiceoftoronto.com/wp/2011/0...kistan-day-celebrations-hosted-by-mqm-canada/

Last edited:

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
@enigma ji aap samjhe nhee ye apne kaghaz seedhe ker rhay hain MQM wale ke shaid canada MQM terrorist party ka ban hata de, andhe ko andhere me barri dour ki sooghi.

Bhai merey aside propaganda yahan to ganga ulti beh rahi hay...MQM is the most active and influential political group of Pakistan in Canada.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
oh bhai khuda ka khoof karoo. kya wahan bhi target killing and bhata khori shoro karni hey :P

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz don't worry sir, here law exists equal for every one, whoever tried to stretch their legs, taken care nicely, they can only dream in Canada for Target killing and Bhatta khori.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai merey aside propaganda yahan to ganga ulti beh rahi hay...MQM is the most active and influential political group of Pakistan in Canada.

Dear being a Canadian I would love to learn about the most active and influential political activity run by MQM.

A while ago some one had posted list of MQM offices, their addresses and phone numbers, which all were faked, please update in forum all MQM offices in Canada or at least one correct office name and phone number.

I am really feeling suffocated, since I have read this existence of MQM in Canada.

I will definitely request Canadian government to BAN every single activity which belongs to Pakistani Politics, either its for MQM or PTI etc etc.....they don't deserve their existence in Canada because of their illiterate behavior.........Yes my only recommendation will be for charity organisation, who are doing extra ordinary great JOB.

My apology in advance to those who feel offended with my remarks, but enough is enough........we have find a place to live with peace of mind by the Grace of Almighty Allah. but these elements are trying to penetrate their venom in this place as well.

Allah safe Canada.............Insha Allah......

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bagani shadi main Abdullah diwana................hahahah
Chahay jo bhee chamcha giri kar lo Canada naay MQM ko deshatgard hee rakhna haay..............

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear being a Canadian I would love to learn about the most active and influential political activity run by MQM.

A while ago some one had posted list of MQM offices, their addresses and phone numbers, which all were faked, please update in forum all MQM offices in Canada or at least one correct office name and phone number.

I am really feeling suffocated, since I have read this existence of MQM in Canada.

I will definitely request Canadian government to BAN every single activity which belongs to Pakistani Politics, either its for MQM or PTI etc etc.....they don't deserve their existence in Canada because of their illiterate behavior.........Yes my only recommendation will be for charity organisation, who are doing extra ordinary great JOB.

My apology in advance to those who feel offended with my remarks, but enough is enough........we have find a place to live with peace of mind by the Grace of Almighty Allah. but these elements are trying to penetrate their venom in this place as well.

Allah safe Canada.............Insha Allah......

I am not sure any political party has any proper office here in Canada. Neither anyone can afford.

However, they use their home basements, shops and restaurants as party offices.

I agree with your opinion. We don't need back home type politics here. Yes, charity and humanitarian drives are always welcome.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bagani shadi main Abdullah diwana................hahahah
Chahay jo bhee chamcha giri kar lo Canada naay MQM ko deshatgard hee rakhna haay..............

Bhai Abdullah to ha he par app kion dewanay ho rahay hain? App sirf suni sunai baton par he zinda rahain gay kay kuch research waghaira par bhi yakeen rakhtay hain?

Agar app yahan aa nahi saktay to kam az kam MQM Canada ki website he visit kar lain, kam az kam kuch ankhain he khul jain gee...

Link: www.mqmcanada.com

Last edited: