‘GE’s flagship gas turbines achieve world’s record efficiency levels’

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
!!!جنرل الیکٹرک کی ٹربائن نے پاکستان میں ریکارڈ بنا دیا

stupid.gif

Oooo yes I am Stupid

--- Yes I am stupid. Because I know that worlds latest technology is in my Motherland and I this makes our Engineers learn and me masters of it.
--- I am stupid because I know that when two Ultra centrifuge machines came in to my motherland and our Engineers reverse Engineered and did a miracle which whole world could not imaging from a battered country like us.
--- I am stupid because I know M-11 showed us how to make it and we made Shaheen out of it and perfected it and increased its precision to 95%
--- I am stupid because I know we have seen an uncontrolled scud and transformed it into a Rath in the name of Ghouri
--- I am stupid that we are now planning to build a Nuclear reactors of our own because we have learned from KENUPs and CHUSNUPs

---- I am stupid that we have learned how to reprocess the stock piles of depleted Uranium we (recovered from our reactors) and converting into Plutonium to make us more fuel for our future reactors and to burn the ass of your spiritual and political ancestors (the hindus)

Pundat jee yes I am stupid., And Imrani Kazaab who has sworn to spread Kazab can never understand that stupidity

You simply dont carry that Shukhsiyt which helps you understand this stupidity.

akmal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oooo yes I am Stupid

--- Yes I am stupid. Because I know that worlds latest technology is in my Motherland and I this makes our Engineers learn and me masters of it.
--- I am stupid because I know that when two Ultra centrifuge machines came in to my motherland and our Engineers reverse Engineered and did a miracle which whole world could not imaging from a battered country like us.
--- I am stupid because I know M-11 showed us how to make it and we made Shaheen out of it and perfected it and increased its precision to 95%
--- I am stupid because I know we have seen an uncontrolled scud and transformed it into a Rath in the name of Ghouri
--- I am stupid that we are now planning to build a Nuclear reactors of our own because we have learned from KENUPs and CHUSNUPs

---- I am stupid that we have learned how to reprocess the stock piles of depleted Uranium we (recovered from our reactors) and converting into Plutonium to make us more fuel for our future reactors and to burn the ass of your spiritual and political ancestors (the hindus)

Pundat jee yes I am stupid., And Imrani Kazaab who has sworn to spread Kazab can never understand that stupidity

You simply dont carry that Shukhsiyt which helps you understand this stupidity.

لوڈ شیڈنگ کے خاتمے سے جنرل الیکٹرک کی تعریفوں سے ہوتے ہوئے میزائلوں کی تیاری کی کہانیاں بیان کر شروع
کافی مضبوط دلائل ہیں بھئی

sarcastic-clap-gif-26.gif

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all damn with this notion of rest of nation is suffering. I am not challenging this rant because a single example of load shedding weather it is for couple of hours will put me off. In the major cities other than karachi, people are not going on the verge of dying as you Imrani Kazaabs always portray. But Not saying the problem is solved. Yet we dont have enough data how much consumption is increased in the country.
And I knew you will show me your rear end, that is why I asked you to name few power projects of Pervez Illahi. Even though you tried to tuck it all under power projects. Okay in not the power projects what other industrial project was quashed give me that list.

And what the heck is wrong with the takhti if I accept that on a finished product. Arn't you monkeys on internet enough to degrade that takhti

No one has any problems other than your nooras on whose name the takhti is on, your petty bastards can't stand that someone else will gain a little repute even if its at the cost of peoples suffering

Just a rudimentary example as I don't have time to be looking up more at the moment.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1317999/undue-delays-12-years-dental-college-stands-unfinished/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1318724

And you can make a million more power plants and that will not solve the issue until the grid distribution infrastructure from 1000AD is updated, and cutting line losses for which there has been 0 effort.

RajaRawal111

لوڈ شیڈنگ کے خاتمے سے جنرل الیکٹرک کی تعریفوں سے ہوتے ہوئے میزائلوں کی تیاری کی کہانیاں بیان کر شروع
کافی مضبوط دلائل ہیں بھئی

sarcastic-clap-gif-26.gif

JNAAB AAP KI IS FITRUT SE KOON NAAHUNJAAR NAAWAQIF HE.

RajaRawal111

No one has any problems other than your nooras on whose name the takhti is on, your petty bastards can't stand that someone else will gain a little repute even if its at the cost of peoples suffering

Just a rudimentary example as I don't have time to be looking up more at the moment.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1317999/undue-delays-12-years-dental-college-stands-unfinished/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1318724

And you can make a million more power plants and that will not solve the issue until the grid distribution infrastructure from 1000AD is updated, and cutting line losses for which there has been 0 effort.

Again I asked you to tell what other industrial project was quashed. But you don't have time now - - - - I accept - - - - I know you Imrani Kazaabs

RajaRawal111

ہاہاہاہاہا

بھئی چھلانگیں آپ لگا رہے ہیں اور فطرت میری ہے؟
یہ تو آپ نے مریم نواز والی بات کر دی

DcMt893W0AIriFg.jpg

پنڈت جی سمجھ تو آپ کو میری بات آ گئی ہے --- میں آپ کی اس فطرت کا ذکر کر رہا ہوں جس میں آپ جب چتھے ہو جاتے ہو تو گھنگررو باندھ کر کتھک شروع کر دیتے ہو اور ایک سے ایک تال دکھاتے ہو جو کسی مائی کے لال سے پکڑے ہی نہیں جا سکتے
اب بس کرتے ہیں اور ضرورت نہیں آگے اس پر بولنے کی

rajesh3.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Again I asked you to tell what other industrial project was quashed. But you don't have time now - - - - I accept - - - - I know you Imrani Kazaabs
When did I make mention of any industrial projects ? That was a figment of your own imagination, you can keep changing the goal posts to suit your needs but that doesn't help your argument.

And if we are talking industrial projecst, Jhootay nooron ne kounsay teer maray hain ? After 10 years of rule in Punjab that khotay ka puttar beghairat is still going around saying "agar humain dobara mouka diya" M'F'ker what were you doing in the past 10 yrs other than lining your own pockets that you should get another "mouka"

And idiot patwaris like you read their advs and believe they are living in Noora's Paris and New York

RajaRawal111

When did I make mention of any industrial projects ? That was a figment of your own imagination, you can keep changing the goal posts to suit your needs but that doesn't help your argument.

And if we are talking industrial projecst, Jhootay nooron ne kounsay teer maray hain ? After 10 years of rule in Punjab that khotay ka puttar beghairat is still going around saying "agar humain dobara mouka diya" M'F'ker what were you doing in the past 10 yrs other than lining your own pockets that you should get another "mouka"

And idiot patwaris like you read their advs and believe they are living in Noora's Paris and New York

Hell with your intuitions. We Patwaries like 22 cror more humans are living in this country and are alive Alhamdo Lillah. We are not spiritally dead disappointed like you who sees nothing but death and darkness.
Never said we dont have problems but overall we are a nation who does Sajdah to that creator and as happy as a Nation.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...ppier-than-indians-says-this-un-report/309537

You just keep crying and farting your ass off, it is not going to change anything because interneti moles like you have no impact.
And for the 10 years --- hell we are better than what we were 10 years ago. And what the heck is wrong in wishing for getting 10 more years. Which this nations will give us Insha Allah.

Only an eternally dead corps like you cannot see this

https://nation.com.pk/18-Jun-2017/tractors-sale-continues-to-surge

http://www.pakistaneconomist.com/20...crops-revival-bring-tractor-industry-delight/

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

There I fixed it for you :)

You dont have any guts man. Person like you is nothing but a shame for humanity.
Go ahead write more and associate it with me. As I told you --- you Imrani kazaabs are wondering like un-leashed dogs on Awami Jamhotiya Internetiya. You are free to do whatever you want.

akmal1

پنڈت جی سمجھ تو آپ کو میری بات آ گئی ہے --- میں آپ کی اس فطرت کا ذکر کر رہا ہوں جس میں آپ جب چتھے ہو جاتے ہو تو گھنگررو باندھ کر کتھک شروع کر دیتے ہو اور ایک سے ایک تال دکھاتے ہو جو کسی مائی کے لال سے پکڑے ہی نہیں جا سکتے
اب بس کرتے ہیں اور ضرورت نہیں آگے اس پر بولنے کی

rajesh3.jpg

جہاں جناب کی بونگی پکڑ لو وہاں آپ ٹریک سے اتر کر ذاتی حملے شروع کر دیتے ہیں
اور اپنی تصویر لگانا شروع کر دیتے ہیں
ہندو مذہب سے آپ کی کافی لگاوٹ ہے
حضور ٹربائن جنرل الیکٹرک کی تھی
کام کرتی تھی تو آپ نے لگوائی ہے نا
یہاں بھی کام کر رہی ہے اور باقی دنیا میں بھی
اصل بات لوڈ شیڈنگ کی ہے
نہ تم سے ختم ہونی تھی نہ ہوئی

DfkUYHxW0AA1fCt.jpg

DfkW0KoWkAAvZi1.jpg

لوڈ شیڈنگ ختم نہیں ہوئی اور آپ ہمیں بتا رہے ہیں کہ جی ای کی ٹربائن بڑی اچھی چل رہی ہے

akmal1

Hell with your intuitions. We Patwaries like 22 cror more humans are living in this country and are alive Alhamdo Lillah. We are not spiritally dead disappointed like you who sees nothing but death and darkness.
Never said we dont have problems but overall we are a nation who does Sajdah to that creator and as happy as a Nation.

https://www.outlookindia.com/websit...ppier-than-indians-says-this-un-report/309537

You just keep crying and farting your ass off, it is not going to change anything because interneti moles like you have no impact.
And for the 10 years --- hell we are better than what we were 10 years ago. And what the heck is wrong in wishing for getting 10 more years. Which this nations will give us Insha Allah.

Only an eternally dead corps like you cannot see this

https://nation.com.pk/18-Jun-2017/tractors-sale-continues-to-surge

http://www.pakistaneconomist.com/20...crops-revival-bring-tractor-industry-delight/

او فیر ٹریکٹر آ گئے

........ٹریکٹر، پنڈت، پنڈت، ٹریکٹر

راجہ صاحب کی نئی تعریف کے مطابق آئندہ کسی قوم کی ترقی ٹریکٹروں کی فروخت سے ناپی جائیگی

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You dont have any guts man. Person like you is nothing but a shame for humanity.
Go ahead write more and associate it with me. As I told you --- you Imrani kazaabs are wondering like un-leashed dogs on Awami Jamhotiya Internetiya. You are free to do whatever you want.
I understand your pain, even diehard cutter patwaris like you have read the writing on the wall that their time is up, time of ayashi, kule aam corruption, massive kickbacks, show shaw and disregard of law because you are relative of some so called VIP is gone i.e ride on the gravy train is over.

The sooner you accept it and move on, the better, don't worry this is all for a good cause and for the betterment of the country, think of giving all that up as a personal sacrifice.

You should be rejoicing, instead of wailing.

Insha'Allah banay ga naya Pakistan.

RajaRawal111

I understand your pain, even diehard cutter patwaris like you have read the writing on the wall that their time is up, time of ayashi, kule aam corruption, massive kickbacks, show shaw and disregard of law because you are relative of some so called VIP is gone i.e ride on the gravy train is over.

The sooner you accept it and move on, the better, don't worry this is all for a good cause and for the betterment of the country, think of giving all that up as a personal sacrifice.

You should be rejoicing, instead of wailing.

Insha'Allah banay ga naya Pakistan.

Well I am not that optimistic/babbling type of a person as well. I will let you see the future alone.
At this time I only want to save your sayings to discuss after election. Asking if you are going to be around ??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well I am not optimistic type of a person as well. I will let you see the future alone.
At this time I only want to save your sayings to discuss after election. Asking if you are going to be around ??

Don't worry I'll be around, I just wonder if you will be or you will once again get a morality attack like you did after the Panama verdict and decide to unpatwari yourself for a few days before your inner patwari takes over again.

RajaRawal111

او فیر ٹریکٹر آ گئے

........ٹریکٹر، پنڈت، پنڈت، ٹریکٹر

راجہ صاحب کی نئی تعریف کے مطابق آئندہ کسی قوم کی ترقی ٹریکٹروں کی فروخت سے ناپی جائیگی

جی بلکل ٹریکٹروں کی فروخت نشانی ہوتی ہے کہ آپ کا کسان خوش ہے اور ساتھ خوش حال بھی ہے -- باقی آپ بیٹھ جاؤ اپنے کسی بھگوان یا ہنومان کی پراتھنا کرنے - ہو سکتا ہے کہ کسی شیطانی شکتی کے زور سے یہ خوشی بھی ختم ہو جاۓ ماں دھرتی سے

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Don't worry I'll be around, I just wonder if you will be or you will once again get a morality attack like you did after the Panama verdict and decide to unpatwari yourself for a few days before your inner patwari takes over again.

I am always open for the truth man. Also I am a human who can be swayed by the Kazab you Kazaabs spread. Soon as I came to know it was nothing more than A kazab. I became putwari again.
So shell I do again if it is repeated. That is the sign of living me Alhamdo Lillah. It is not difficult to understand i guess.

And it correct it again, it was not the panama verdict. it was JIT report. The reality of which everyone now knows now. just a few days ago I had shown you all about it what the star (Wajid Zia) said about it when Khwaja Haris threaded it all apart page by page.

Last edited:

akmal1

جی بلکل ٹریکٹروں کی فروخت نشانی ہوتی ہے کہ آپ کا کسان خوش ہے اور ساتھ خوش حال بھی ہے -- باقی آپ بیٹھ جو اپنے کسی بھگوان یا ہنومان کی پراتھنا کرنے - ہو سکتا ہے کہ کسی شیطانی شکتی کے زور سے یہ خوشی بھی کتم ہو جاۓ ماں دھرتی سے

اگر بھگوان یا ہنومان کی پوجا کرنی ہوتی تو ہم نون لیگ میں ہوتے اور ٹریکٹروں کی فروخت کو ملکی ترقی قرار دے رہے ہوتے

Df-O2a_XcAARL19.jpg

اداروں کے خسارے بجٹ خسارے ملکی فارن ریزروز ایکسپورٹس امپورٹس گردشی قرضے بیرونی سرمایہ کاری بیرون ملک پاکستانیوں کی ترسیلات وغیرہ سب بھول جائیں
بس یہ یاد رکھیں پاکستان میں ٹریکٹر بک رہے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
just a few days ago I had shown you all about it what the star (Wajid Zia) said about it when Khwaja Haris threaded it all apart page by page.

You mean to say you posted the frivolous and totally pointless aaien baaien shaaien of Khwaja Harris which in actuality had nothing to do with the case at hand and proved nothing of the money trail neither was any actual fact stated in the JIT disproved, such as the rotation of millions between gonglu and thippers overseas companies that were in a financial loss to ganjus and maryams accounts in Pakistan, among many others,

Like I said everything looks very neat and clean if you are wearing those patwari tinted glasses :D

almost-rose-tinted.jpg