پی آی اے کا چوری شدہ طیارہ --- اصل حقیقتیں عدالت میں ہی کیوں کھلتی ہے

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پچھلے تین سال سے ڈگ ڈگیاں بجا بجا کر مسلسل باندر نچاۓ جاتے رھے تھے کہ جہاز چوری ہو گیا -- یہ وہ ملک ہے جہاں کسی کو پتا ہی نہیں چلتا کہ پورا کا پورا جہاز غائب ہو جاتا ہے - وغیرہ وغیرہ - جب کہ اصل حقیقت کسی نہ کسی کو تو معلوم تھی - مگر جان بوجھ کر مسلسل ڈگ ڈگیاں بجائی گئیں کر مسلسل باندروں کو نچایا گیا --- میں اسی لئے انصافیوں کو تلقین کرتا رہتا ہوں --- کہ جب تک مداری عدالت میں کچھ پیش نہیں کرتے - اس وقت تک تھکنے سے اجتناب کرو

اصل کہانی یہ تھی

PIA aircraft was not missing but sold, SC informed

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) officials on Wednesday have submitted a reply in Supreme Court (SC) in a missing aircraft case.

During the hearing, PIA officials told the court that the aircraft was not missing but sold for 103,000 dollars. The plane was also used for movie shooting for which, 210,000 euros were paid, they said.

The officials further said that the aircraft had reached its age limit in 2016 after which, it was sent to Germany to be grounded with the permission of Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).

National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) are already investigating the case and we are cooperating with them, they stated.

LEGEND OF LEYYAH

Voter (50+ posts)
oh jahil fil arz ye kis ku pagal bana rahe hu, rauf klasra ne ye story ki thi k kese german CEO ne mafia k sath mil ker wardat dali hai, k aik airliner aik car ke bhao beech deya gaya mil mila k, wese sadqay jaon tumhri phurtian ke ju cheez kai saal pehle mano ann report aur discuss hu chuki hui hai, hameen wo ab bata rahe hu wese tumhra qasoor nhi tum ne soocha hu ga jese sislian mafia wardaat kerta hai k enhen kon sa yad rehna chalo begeerti mar deo aethy khoota khor

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Can Raja counter this claim or rather he prefers to dance like a monkey???
What do you think?

giphy.gif

RajaRawal111

Seems like Pmln supporters are not keeping with updates on the case. 2 years back the issue was determined that plane was sold at throw away price.

Read the article. The price should have been around 3.5 million $ why was it sold for only 103000$???

https://nation.com.pk/26-Mar-2017/another-aircraft-scandal-rocks-pia
You could be one of the very few who knows how to read anything other than the face book.
i was talking about the general perception and the Propaganda associated with this issue (AKA Dug Gugiyan) and the reaction to this propaganda (AKA Bandar Dancing)

LEGEND OF LEYYAH

Voter (50+ posts)
You could be one of the very few who knows how to read anything other than the face book.
i was talking about the general perception and the Propaganda associated with this issue (AKA Dug Gugiyan) and the reaction to this propaganda (AKA Bandar Dancing)
oh ya now general perception hahahahahaha acha ye batao mujhe aese 20 se 25 jahaz yani airliner chahiye kahan se miltey hn???

Okara

پچھلے تین سال سے ڈگ ڈگیاں بجا بجا کر مسلسل باندر نچاۓ جاتے رھے تھے کہ جہاز چوری ہو گیا -- یہ وہ ملک ہے جہاں کسی کو پتا ہی نہیں چلتا کہ پورا کا پورا جہاز غائب ہو جاتا ہے - وغیرہ وغیرہ - جب کہ اصل حقیقت کسی نہ کسی کو تو معلوم تھی - مگر جان بوجھ کر مسلسل ڈگ ڈگیاں بجائی گئیں کر مسلسل باندروں کو نچایا گیا --- میں اسی لئے انصافیوں کو تلقین کرتا رہتا ہوں --- کہ جب تک مداری عدالت میں کچھ پیش نہیں کرتے - اس وقت تک تھکنے سے اجتناب کرو

اصل کہانی یہ تھی

PIA aircraft was not missing but sold, SC informed

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) officials on Wednesday have submitted a reply in Supreme Court (SC) in a missing aircraft case.

During the hearing, PIA officials told the court that the aircraft was not missing but sold for 103,000 dollars. The plane was also used for movie shooting for which, 210,000 euros were paid, they said.

The officials further said that the aircraft had reached its age limit in 2016 after which, it was sent to Germany to be grounded with the permission of Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).

National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) are already investigating the case and we are cooperating with them, they stated.

A used Mercedes of Maryam was sold more than this airliner.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Hahahaha ...... as always K2 dubbi article chaap ke phir bizti kerwa li. Yaar koi haal nahi hai tum jahil patwariyon ka.

I dunno what imaginary perception you were talking even without reading any of the links I can remember from the top of my head the ex german ceo moved the aircraft to Europe and sold it for peanuts and there was even a thread of it on the forum.

RajaRawal111

Hahahaha ...... as always K2 dubbi article chaap ke phir bizti kerwa li. Yaar koi haal nahi hai tum jahil patwariyon ka.

I dunno what imaginary perception you were talking even without reading any of the links I can remember from the top of my head the ex german ceo moved the aircraft to Europe and sold it for peanuts and there was even a thread of it on the forum.

اوے پیاری سی بوجو باندری -- میں کیس کی حقیقت کی نہیں --- میں اس ڈگ ڈگی کی بات کر رہا ہوں -- جو تجھے نچانے کے لئے استمعال ہوتی - یہ ڈگ ڈگی اتنی بجی ہے اتنی بجی ہے کہ اب تجھے یاد ہی نہیں کہ کی کس پر تو ناچی تھی

تجھے یاد نہیں رہا یہ پھر سن اسی ڈگ ڈگی کی آواز

RajaRawal111

Yeah it didn't go missing as per you! Stop trying to backtrack and back peddle now.

tenor.gif

چل یار سانوں کی ؟؟؟ تھک جاتے ہو تم لوگ ناچ ناچ کر -- میں تو ترس کھا رہا تھا تم پر --- اب تم نے آرام کرنے کے بجاے الٹ بازیاں لگانی ہیں تو میں کیا کر سکتا ہوں ؟؟؟

Okara

Do you have this price coated in any Court.
If not then stop dancing over it. It may be a wastage of energy.
Which price? If u are talking about Maryam that was on her asset declaration. Keep in mind she is wife of a MNA

RajaRawal111

Which price? If u are talking about Maryam that was on her asset declaration. Keep in mind she is wife of a MNA
Should I use your tactics and ask you to produce the actual papers of your claim ??

I am just advising you to calm down a bit until it appears in court. What you are told by Madaaris could be wrong as as well.