٩٨ غریبوں کی جماعت کی حقیقت % - MQM's Leader Waseem Akhtar in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
His son got arrested in Dubai and he is in mirthful moments in Europe................a party monger SHO's arrange parties for him........who raise one finger towards other, 4 of his fingers are toward him.... remember ***** ball lgwatta ha...ha.ha.ha....

321164_289582074393121_201086803242649_1143865_873248600_n.jpg

300444_289582107726451_201086803242649_1143866_224479471_n.jpg

PMLN97

MPA (400+ posts)
Gareeb Admi Corruption main Ameer Admi Sai Buhat Agay hay... Yeh Gareeboon ko Corrupt karnay k sath sath Qatil bhi Banana Chahti hay..

(clap)

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Don't involve their families....He is on Personal tour with his wife...

Nobody is involving his family here...He is just saying ,dont call them the party of middle class,and where does this money come from?...Poor people can't go on personal tours to europe.

By the way when Imran Khan personal's life is discussed ,I never saw u read anything against it.Cheers

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Don't involve their families....He is on Personal tour with his wife...

HOW MANY White Collared Middle Class can afford a holiday trip to Venice?

Nobody is involving his family here...He is just saying ,dont call them the party of middle class,and where does this money come from?...Poor people can't go on personal tours to europe.

By the way when Imran Khan personal's life is discussed ,I never saw u read anything against it.Cheers

Well this is not fair ,she is his wife, if i am not wrong...you shouldn't involve someone's family in politics please delete this thread , Being a PTI Supporter i am not going to support or cheer anyone's family being dragged into politics and criticism,either its mqm or N league
that's the point I wanna mention ..... @sharjeel , try to understand the point .... What his source of income to enjoy lavish trip .....????? do you have any answer ....????

Last edited:

mehar

Councller (250+ posts)

imran khan has earned money by his efforts.
played cricket for more than 2 decades
an analyst on cricket as well

jerry719964

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well this is not fair ,she is his wife, if i am not wrong...you shouldn't involve someone's family in politics please delete this thread , Being a PTI Supporter i am not going to support or cheer anyone's family being dragged into politics and criticism,either its mqm or N league

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I totally agree ,But the thread is not about his wife...Its about where does the money come from for this trip?

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
He is with his wife in venice.....! so what
one can easily make a visting trip of europe in one n half lack ......!
one should not interfere in others personal life....

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I totally agree ,But the thread is not about his wife...Its about where does the money come from for this trip?
you are right brother .... From where he got the funds for this trip ..... he must be accountable .... as he has no land etc .... he has no money in banks .... he has no source of income as well .... he is from poor people & represents poor people ..... then the question is ......from where he got money for this lavish trip to Europe considering the above stated facts .....????? :dunno:

sharjeel

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Trip to Italy can cost up to min Rs 3 to 5 Lac per person...If any person is doing good job they can easily effort it...plus his wife is CSS officer...
I heard that She would not sign up your cheque unless and until you bribe ....

that's the point I wanna mention ..... @sharjeel , try to understand the point .... What his source of income to enjoy lavish trip .....????? do you have any answer ....????

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
For Kind of Ur information.........:)
He is the son of SP Akhter Ahemed, His wife passed CSS exam in 1991 and now she (Naila khan) is well kn bureaucrate in finance dept.
He was also running his leather bussines b4 joining politics.

80 % MNA's n MPA's belong 2 middle or lower middile class such as Khuwaja izharul hassan, faisal sabzwari, Rasheed Bhayaa, Aqeel Ahmed, Asif hasnain.......so on.
And 20% belong to upper middle class, Baber Ghouri, Waseem Akhter, Kushbakht shujahat.....etc!

Last edited:

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
ha ha ha yeh to wohi MQM ka leader hai jo punjab ke ghar maen mujra karaney ke layae apni larkian supply karta hai ?kia ab iss ney london maen bhi mujra karaney ke liayae larkian supply shro kar di hain???????

zourikhan

Councller (250+ posts)
How many of the Middle Class can "easily make a visiting trip of Europe in one n half lack".

For Kind of Ur information.........
1.gif

He is the son of SP Akhter Ahemed, His wife passed CSS exam in 1991 and now she (Naila khan) is well kn bureaucrate in finance dept.

80 % MNA's n MPA's belong 2 middle or lower middile class such as Khuwaja izharul hassan, faisal sabzwari, Rasheed Bhayaa, Aqeel Ahmed, Asif hasnain.......so on.
And 20% belong to upper middle class, Baber Ghouri, Waseem Akhter, Kushbakht shujahat.....etc!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
For Kind of Ur information.........:)

MR,zori khan phd in english hamen maloom hai yeh bohat bara business man hai baqol aap ke ye leather ka dhanda karta hai kyonke iss ney khud kaha tha punjab ke ghar ghar maen mujra hota hai phir tahqeeq say pata chala ke waqai punjab ke ghar ghar maen mujra hota hai aur yeh uss mujrey ke liayae larkian supply karta hai yani leather ka dhanda business of leather ,

Status
Not open for further replies.