٩٨ غریبوں کی جماعت کی حقیقت % - MQM's Leader Waseem Akhtar in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
that's the point I wanna mention ..... @sharjeel , try to understand the point .... What his source of income to enjoy lavish trip .....????? do you have any answer ....????
bhai marey yeh leather ka dhanda karta hai jiss maen kamai hi kamai hai koi loss nahi to phir Venice ka trip kia maney rakhta hai ho sakta hai wahan bhi iss ka business chalta ho kia patta aaj kal wahan bhi ghar ghar maen mujra ho raha ho mera last trip bara saal pehley wahan laga tha uss waqt leather ka business ya mujrey nahi hotey thay

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
For Kind of Ur information.........
1.gif

He is the son of SP Akhter Ahemed, His wife passed CSS exam in 1991 and now she (Naila khan) is well kn bureaucrate in finance dept.
He was also running his leather bussines b4 joining politics.

80 % MNA's n MPA's belong 2 middle or lower middile class such as Khuwaja izharul hassan, faisal sabzwari, Rasheed Bhayaa, Aqeel Ahmed, Asif hasnain.......so on.
And 20% belong to upper middle class, Baber Ghouri, Waseem Akhter, Kushbakht shujahat.....etc!

Thank you for the correction, son of SP and husband of bureaucrat (Allah ka kafi fazal ho gaa), leather business (Qurbani ki Kalyn). Inqalab Europe kay trips say hi aaay gaa.

I just checked PIA from Karachi to Heathrow minimum fare is Rs. 27,000 for one person, Europe trip for two person in half lack :13:. What is the average anual income of "Upper Middle Class"

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
that's the point I wanna mention ..... @sharjeel , try to understand the point .... What his source of income to enjoy lavish trip .....????? do you have any answer ....????

He was an engineer in Saudi Arabia during the 90s, had a very lucrative job here. Then he came back and did business here, property and leather and made some money.
As far as I know his wife earns too
If he is rich doesnt mean MQM is rich.

By the way, shame on you
But this is what we expect from PTI supporters. That and hatred.

If Imran Khan's expenses is discussed here, all of you will be moaning and crying about it.

Last edited:

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Did I not see a thread with pics of I K and his wife and his daughter, and God knows what else. If this was the wife of someone else, these guys would be objecting to how much leg is showing in the second pic

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
you are right brother .... From where he got the funds for this trip ..... he must be accountable .... as he has no land etc .... he has no money in banks .... he has no source of income as well .... he is from poor people & represents poor people ..... then the question is ......from where he got money for this lavish trip to Europe considering the above stated facts .....????? :dunno:

Know before you speak.
His accounts details have been released by ECP.

Last edited:

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one has the right to post his personal pictures. He is with his wife, you cannot post these pics. Pl remove them.

If he was with someone else, then you had a point to expose his corruption. There are enough proofs of his involvement in innocent killings and terrorism... you dont have have to go too far for that, his record speaks for itself.

MQM has to get rid of terrorists leaders like Altaf MERASI, must kamal, akhtar, ghuori, rizve etc....

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
gareeb admi corruption main ameer admi sai buhat agay hay... Yeh gareeboon ko corrupt karnay k sath sath qatil bhi banana chahti hay..

(clap)
pti supporter showing thier true colour .you have to remember he is mna he can afford holiday.now i know why pti supporter finding this strange a man on holiday and enjoying holiday with his wife.unlike pti leader imran khan he prefere mistress rather than wife.actually this post is giving mqm favour, and shows how much mqm worker respect family values.and for the pti supporter only thing i can say is like leader like supporters, thank you very much whoever post this thread. Mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION], God knows ....I don't have any bad intention for his wife when I was posting these pictures ..... It is only depends upon the user's thinking .... the point I was trying to explain has been stated earlier .... .... but if you people decide to delete the thread ..... go head .... as people are taking it into wrong direction .....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
What about pictures of Munafiq Khan, he is the same as these politicians. Only difference is he did before coming in power and they are doing now. What will he do when come in power?
Dosro ko naseehat khud mian faseehat

Politics in Pakistan is business...No one is doing it for the people...Its for money my friend.Its only the common man who suffer.Cheers

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
It could be a simple matter of stopping at Venice for a couple of days
on his way to see Altaf bhai on an official trip paid by the party.

Like Govt. sponsored "Hajj" package including visit to "sacred places"

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=16748]chegado[/MENTION] is trying to quote me...But I think he is in the queue.lolz

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachi k mehnagay tareen hotles main jab raatayin guzarta hai dance partyz main tu subha es k gurads esko apny shoulders pay
outha k lay jatay hain etna TUn hojata hai yeh ....

Status
Not open for further replies.