وطن اور اسلام سے غداری کا انعام

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAKBEER-E-MUSALSAL

MPA (400+ posts)
what a joke! nobel prize in physics is one of the biggest honor specially for a third world country like pakistan.

all jamatis put together couldnt bring any honor for pakistan in last 60+ years!
Nobel prize is an achievement but believe & faith is a different thing which will make one's life successful on the "Judgment Day". Let me put this way, a driver can drive a bus without uniform but driving a bus with uniform will make him a professional. I do not have any problem with his achievements but the fact is he was a Non-Muslim. If someone declares himself as a non-Muslim nothing wrong in it. My simple message to all me friends that "Qadiyani", Jamat-e-Ahmedia" or "Lahori Group" are non-Muslim but if they are pakistani citizens...yeah they are Pakistani & we should treat them as a Pakistani.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
NS, Zardari ya phir Imran Khan.

Jo bhi buraai ginwaao imran khan mai, woh baaki dono mai shayed 10 guna zyada hogi.

IK mai jitni bhi shortcomings ho, woh NS aur Zardari say behtar hay. Ap beshak na maanen, lekin yeh zehn mai rakhen k is mulk mai kaafi logon ko is haqeeqat ka ehsas ho raha hay.

aap ki baat theek hai , IK zardari aur nawaz dono se Behtar hai

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am confused by your logic.

The topic as I see it is not about Salam being a great physicist. Its to do with his sentiment towards Islam.

Do you believe that he was as great a muslim, following Quran and Sunnah as he was a physicist or even a mediocre muslim by todays definition?

Tell me if I am wrong about the context of this article. I will say again, I believe the context here is his religious beliefs rather than his physics.

On the same principle, Salman Rushdie has been greatly honoured as well, he has been offered knighthood. Now does that make you a great fan of his as well?

I am not siding with jamaatis. I think they are another lost cause. But I will not justify Salam's case by jamaati's incompetence.

ITs a shame how people lose the perspective when looking at any given issue.

salam was awarded for his work in physics not because of religion. jamatis are blind with hate

do you agree that hashim amla is good muslim. guess what he was offered captaincy of south african national team because he was captain at youth level and his performance was great

do you agree that moin ali is a good muslim. guess what he is england's starting 11.

many more examples available in various other fields where muslims were rewarded by westerners for their work. yet i dont know of any examples where a non muslim was awarded for his work by muslim nation.

Tumhari sari Bakwaas ka jawab baad main Tumhari Ghatya post parrh kar doon ga

Besharam aadmi , aik Qadyani Kutttay ke liye to Be nazir aur Bhutto Khandan k khilaf Bakwaas karta hai

mein eik kabil scientist ke liye aik dako corrupt katil or murtad ke khilaf bol raha hon ... not about z a bhutoo ..

India ka ju yar hai Ghaddar hai Ghaddar
Go Nawaz Go to India
Thanks to Pakistan Army for stopping Nawaz

what a joke! nobel prize in physics is one of the biggest honor specially for a third world country like pakistan.

all jamatis put together couldnt bring any honor for pakistan in last 60+ years!

Lecture by Abdus Salam ....Abdus Salam: The Dream of Symetry - In tribute to the achievements of Prof. Dr. Abdus Salam

@Za ChaudhryMany Stupid and senseless JI leaders came and died , no body care about them , WHat a criminal Qazi Hussian did , except made his children a MNA and degree from USA ,,, SHame on Criminal minded QAzi Hussian to made his children MNA in PAk

Dr Salam came back pak to open a UNiversity but in Rawalpandi and ISd Jamit Islami students burn the buses and did fire the US consulate (embassy) they make threaten if Salam open uni in Pak he would be killed ... than Salam went back Italy and open the uni there
Abdus_Salam_international_centre_for_theoretical_physics.jpg

He was great nationalist and have regrad for country , he even wear the traditional clothes on ceremonial day

GCU-Lahore-Abdus-Salam-School-of-Mathematics.jpg

194_1326280946.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
salam was awarded for his work in physics not because of religion. jamatis are blind with hate

do you agree that hashim amla is good muslim. guess what he was offered captaincy of south african national team because he was captain at youth level and his performance was great

do you agree that moin ali is a good muslim. guess what he is england's starting 11.

many more examples available in various other fields where muslims were rewarded by westerners for their work. yet i dont know of any examples where a non muslim was awarded for his work by muslim nation.

mian kia sir khapatay ho .. in ke khayal mein in ki class mein koi Christian bacha ist a jaye tu oss ki tangain tor do or oss ke sath result card denay waley teacher ki bhi tor do kabil hai tu kia howa Christian ist kesay a sakta hai .. yehi siasat hai jamiyat ki universities mein yeahi kuch karti rahi psf .. harm .. z dako chor na ehal corrupt .. Pakistan needs clean these jamities immediately from univerisities .or dheeth itnay hain America say odhar mang kar on hi say larnay ke khawab baichtay phirtay hai.. idiot kahin ke

blatant

Senator (1k+ posts)
yar arafay.

You are right in what you are saying. Salam was excellent in physics and he got a nobel prize that he deserved.

But will you use that to justify all other aspects of his self!

The issue is his religious sentiment. He is a nobel laurate, and that is good for him. But he believed and propagated another cause that is quite hurtful to an average muslim sentiment. If I am expected to do justice, I will commend his physics and its laurels for him, but I will shun him for that other cause he supported.

In a similar example, you do not love Al baghdadi because he is a phd doctor! you hate him because he is a psychopath.

Just because jamaatis hate Salam for his anti islam sentiment is not enough to start supporting Salam for his anti islam sentiment. Come on, that's a fair statement.

aakhir aisi kia baat thi jo yeh murdaaaaar qadyani bharat ke dauray karta tha.

mian apni taraf bhi dekho or socho .. akhir who kia baat hai .. ke muslman hotay howey east Pakistan Bangladesh ban gaya or india ki jholi mein ja gira .. Waziristan tribe afghaistan jo baghir tankha ke sipahi tha aaj dushman hai .. minorities paksitan say bahir nikal rahi hai asylum dal ke bethi hai .. Karachi mein roz khon girta hai ... balouchistan alahidigi ki tehreek chal rahi hai .. Kashmir aap ke moon par pesahb karta hai ab Pakistan ke halat dekh kar ....oss ki choro apni socho aap say har banda kiyon totna chah rha hai oss ke religion ke peechay apni harm zadgiyon ko mat chopaoo .. oss ka pay aoo ke hazrat umar ko maintain karney lag parey non muslim aap hi hamari hifazat karein beshak foj jang ke liye ja rahi hai haemin disown na Karin ....oss ka mazhab tatolnay ki bajaye aapna aap dekho ke ham ghalat kahan hain

fawad ali

Dr. Abdul Salam was given Nobel price for science research. It has nothing to do with any religion. Being sunni, Shia, qadyani, Christian or whatever is his personal matter. When you go to the doctor or buy any product from market, does it make any difference if the doctor or maker of that product is a Muslim or not? On the contrary, if he is non Muslim there is a better level of trust that he might not have faked his degree or the product is genuine.

arafay

i am not supporting salam for being qadiyani. this is the problem with jamatis that they dont listen to what is being said.

my point simply is that
a) you can be a non muslim and be a great pakistani. eg abdus salam
b) you can be a muslim and be a ghaddar-e-watan eg. shakil afridi, mir jafar, mir sadiq, many politicians and generals.

salam won the nobel prize for pakistan, even though he was a non muslim. what have all the jamitis being muslim won for pakistan except for label of taliban and terrorism?

which chapter will you include in your social studies text book
1) abdus salam/malala
2) siraj ul haq/munawar hasan

Last edited by a moderator:

saeed khan

Bhai kon kehta hai keh Dr Abdul Salam Pakistani nahi ?
Laikin main Islam ore Pakistan sey ghaddari karney walon ki qatan koi izzat nahi kar sakta.
Hum kisi bhi party ko support karain laikin Islam ore Pakistan sey wafadari hamara pehla asool hai.

Islam k naam nehaad thekedaaro apnay app ko sahee karo, doosron ko choro ... khud deen faroshi kertay ho aor doosron k Pakistani honay pe b aiteraaz hai.

Last edited:

Afaq Chaudhry

mujhay tahreeke insaf ka tu pata nahe magar mein iss ko zaroor iss kabliyat par inam doon .. or oss shaks ko jurma karon jo apni zindagi laga kar koi cheez ijad karta hai or aap jesay munfqon ke haat dai daita hai yeh jantay howey bhi ke whin khain gai bhi or ossi mein motay gai bhi .. iss lap top ko bhi bahir phanko kisi goray ghair muslim nay ijad kia hai .

Europe ki saari ijaadaat ki bunyaad musalamnoon ke ilm per hai, muheh koi ahsas kamtari nahi, mujeh gila un se hai, jo apne Imaan our ilm ko ghairoon ke aage bechte hain, our ye hi kaam us shaks ne kia hai, ub munafiq koun hai , our koun nahi ye Imran Khan se pooch lo.

saeed khan

I 100% agree with you why he visited India again and again as like Nawaz Shareef visited and send presents to Indian rulers.

Kia yeh hamare liye hairaan kun baat nahi hogi agar Dr abdul qadeer khan baar baar bharat ke visit karna shroo kar de aur bharat ka kjoi sahafi AQ KHAN ki izzat kare

aakhir aisi kia baat thi jo yeh murdaaaaar qadyani bharat ke dauray karta tha

Europe ki saari ijaadaat ki bunyaad musalamnoon ke ilm per hai, muheh koi ahsas kamtari nahi, mujeh gila un se hai, jo apne Imaan our ilm ko ghairoon ke aage bechte hain, our ye hi kaam us shaks ne kia hai, ub munafiq koun hai , our koun nahi ye Imran Khan se pooch lo.
Pehli baat yeh kehna ke Europe ko sari research or ijadat ki Bunyad musalmano ke Ilam par hai mein iss say disagree karta hon or OSS ki wajah .woh yeh ke yeh eik race hai or race mein inam ossay milta hai Jo chati dhagay say lagata hai contribution jis ki jitni hai otna tu Goray bhi mantay hai . Magar Jo bhi Bari ijadat hain sab west ke hain . Dosri baat Jo Banda muslman hi nahi OSS nay Kisi ko Kia iman bachna abdus Salam ko tu ham Muslim. Hi nahi mantay . Rahi baat haqeeqat pasandi ko ahsas e kamtari kehna tu mujhay hai . Ke kiyon koi drone aa ke hamareh ortain bachay mar Jaye kiyon koi hamaray foji salala mein mar kar badmashi karay kiyon koi Raymond Davis 3 begunah Pakistani mar kar Shan say Chala Jaye . Meri tarah shumail bhi ehsase kamtari ka Shukar thi issi liye khidkhishi kar li ke ehsase bartari waley hjray Shan ke sath Raymond Davis ko rukhsat karain gain . Janab mere ehsase kamtari mujhay kehta hai on say ziyada mehnat Karo on say ziyada Takat hasil Karo Phir takrati warna khudkhush kar lo eik hi baat hai

Status
Not open for further replies.