نئے آرمی چیف کا فیصلہ ہو چکا،صرف اعلان باقی،ارشدشریف

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اب قوم گشتی فراری سزا یافتہ گشتی ُاور حرام زادے سور کے بچے سزا یافتہ کنجر منی لانڈر مودی کے پالتو کتے نواز شریف بٹ کے پالتو کتے کو نا قبول کرے گی نا منظور کرے گی ایسے کسی بھی پالتو کتے کی کسی کتے والی ہی ہوگی

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't bother who will be next COAS?
But we will not accept any one who support corrupt peoples. He should be loyal to the mother land not loyal to US.. Choor.traitors...
Do you think u.s and others would want a COAS loyal to Motherland? Impossible. We cannot get out of this ZALALAT until we raise the revolution from the ground. We have to break the shackles of fear and subservience.

Bangladeshis are way way better than us. Way better. They are the most revolutionary people on earth. They know the reality of independence. Pakistan was the fruit of their resolve and their fiercely independent nature.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Do you think u.s and others would want a COAS loyal to Motherland? Impossible. We cannot get out of this ZALALAT until we raise the revolution from the ground. We have to break the shackles of fear and subservience.

Bangladeshis are way way better than us. Way better. They are the most revolutionary people on earth. They know the reality of independence. Pakistan was the fruit of their resolve and their fiercely independent nature.
You are Right. But what I said its means ke ab anay walay kisi bhi COAS ke lia kisi bahir k master ko Yes Sir kehna almost namumkin ho ga..Neutrals lost unconditional romance from the Peoples.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are Right. But what I said its means ke ab anay walay kisi bhi COAS ke lia kisi bahir k master ko Yes Sir kehna almost namumkin ho ga..Neutrals lost unconditional romance from the Peoples.
'course they did. Yes Sir tou hoga.. jo kuch karlein. Revolution kay bagair namumkin hai kay hum apne internal enemies ko farigh kar sakhein.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I wish and pray they should not do that..
Bhai sahab, dua karein kay hamari qoum mein ghairat ajaye. Hum apne liyeh kuch kar saken.. Jab tak hum in laanati politicians, mullahs or bhuttos ko chowkon par nahin latkayein gay or in us patharon se (Stones) se RAJAM nahin karein gay TAB tak hum aik mazboot or KHUDDAR qoum nahin ban sakhte.