معیشت اپنی جگہ، سب کام کیوں بند پڑے ہیں۔ ایاز امیر

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Look at this ad from 1976........we are a thief nation from long time .....time to change

D7HRyaRW4AAi_JR
bari porani makhlooq hain ap bhi!
main tu paida bhi nahi hua tha jab ?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Presidential System is the Only Way

Hire competent people regardless of Race, Religion or any Discrimination.

That way we don't leave our Pakistan to chances with incompetent bastards.
i will give a chance to incompetent bastards but never to Imran Khan ever again.

Awan S

So one has to swallow the bitter pill...........it cannot correct by itself.........no change is without pain
OK but why this bitter pill is swallowed by poor always; rich need to pay something. I mean Khan should tighten the screws of rich to collect taxes from them.

muhammadadeel

i will give a chance to incompetent bastards but never to Imran Khan ever again.

what does that have to do with my comment.

I want President System with Competent People

Tell me are you are a Shia, which shud be enough to shed light on your negativity and hatred for Pakistan's Presidental System

rtabasum2

OK but why this bitter pill is swallowed by poor always; rich need to pay something. I mean Khan should tighten the screws of rich to collect taxes from them.
I think increased taxes on higher income group is on its way in next budget,,,,,lets see

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ہے سب لوگ کالم پڑھے بغیر ہی تبصرے فرما رہے ہیں۔ بھائیو ایاز امیر تو مان رہا ہے کہ معیشت کا جو حشر پچھلی حکومتوں نے کیا تھا اس کے بعد تحریک انصاف کا یہ واویلہ کرنا بالکل ٹھیک ہے کہ معیشت کے دس سالہ ریپ کے بعد معیشت اتنی جلد ٹھیک نہیں ہو سکتی۔ ایاز امیر کی اصل تنقید یہ ہے کہ باقی حکومتی نظام کیوں ٹھپ پڑا ہے۔ صحت، تعلیم، زراعت اور پولیس کی بہتری اور پالیسی سازی پر کام کرنے سے کس نے روکا ہے؟ اس پر کام نہ کرنے کی وجہ نااہلی کے سوا اور کیا ہے؟ خبر ہے کہ نااہلی کا یہ حال ہے کہ پنجاب میں آدھا ترقیاتی بجٹ ایلوکیشن ہونے اور پیسہ ہونے کے باوجود نہیں خرچ کیا جا سکا۔
Jo log comment ker rahey hain ager in ho parhna ata to ye idher galian na daitey balken solution find kertey. I totally agreed with Ayad ameer and have mentioned the samethings in my comments here on the forum.

jee_nee_us

I think he right to a certain extent , while there is a financial crisis yet its not all the government has to do.

No real work in governance and administration is happening , every department is suffering.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

مولوی صاب ! کام کرنے کے لیے پیسے درکار ہوتے ہیں جو حکومت کے پاس نہیں ہیں

آپ کے پاس ہیں تو دے دیں آج ہی کام شروع کرا دینگے

خالی ناقدی سے کام نہیں ہوا کرتے​

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
He is right police administrative and judicial reforms dont need money they are needed to be done as soon as possible.

stranger

THOSE WHO CANT SEE. some samples from anti PTI news papers

and here is a tracker of PTI promises.... remember its DAWN NEWS, most anti PTI and anti Pakistan but you can still find something

Islamabadiya

Nobody in this forum sticks to the topic specially pithoos

Valid points raised by the writer

There is so much work PTI can do even without dollars

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nobody in this forum sticks to the topic specially pithoos

Valid points raised by the writer

There is so much work PTI can do even without dollars
They are ignorant fools with little education and no vision. May Allah curse these bastard military generals who've brought this jack ass Niazi to power.

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ہے سب لوگ کالم پڑھے بغیر ہی تبصرے فرما رہے ہیں۔ بھائیو ایاز امیر تو مان رہا ہے کہ معیشت کا جو حشر پچھلی حکومتوں نے کیا تھا اس کے بعد تحریک انصاف کا یہ واویلہ کرنا بالکل ٹھیک ہے کہ معیشت کے دس سالہ ریپ کے بعد معیشت اتنی جلد ٹھیک نہیں ہو سکتی۔ ایاز امیر کی اصل تنقید یہ ہے کہ باقی حکومتی نظام کیوں ٹھپ پڑا ہے۔ صحت، تعلیم، زراعت اور پولیس کی بہتری اور پالیسی سازی پر کام کرنے سے کس نے روکا ہے؟ اس پر کام نہ کرنے کی وجہ نااہلی کے سوا اور کیا ہے؟ خبر ہے کہ نااہلی کا یہ حال ہے کہ پنجاب میں آدھا ترقیاتی بجٹ ایلوکیشن ہونے اور پیسہ ہونے کے باوجود نہیں خرچ کیا جا سکا۔
Potties are illiterate donkeys, they can only read the title of a threat before doing the braying ritual.

rtabasum2

this was during phutto hakumat?
Seems like it..............you can guess how much big is the black economy if the seed has been sown such a long time ago and we are still struggling to document it..........end of the day they want everything subsidized and don't want to pay taxes...........the neo riches of Pakistan that flock London every summer puts to shame the rich of Londoner..........and still they cry