لاہور : " ڈاکٹروں نے ہمارے بچے کو مارا ہے " لواحقین

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ji sab doctor ki ghalati hai, bhai jab last stage pe lao gey tu kia hoga?
Kia doctors ne zehr ka tika laga dia?
Next time dont take any patients to Doctors, treat them with hakim

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
v simple.

when the nation has priorities set as seen in today's budget this will happen again and again.

Imran the Crackhead claimed for 22 years as struggling for
"INSAF, TALEEM, SEHAT" and in the end settled as an FA Pass's Bich.

Along with Chief Justice Saqib Nisar, Imran destroyed PKLI only because it was about to be a flagstar project of Shebaz Shareef which would have stole lime light from SKCMH

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ji sab doctor ki ghalati hai, bhai jab last stage pe lao gey tu kia hoga?
Kia doctors ne zehr ka tika laga dia?
Next time dont take any patients to Doctors, treat them with hakim
So according to you these people are guilty and they are lying about the report being negative.

bhaibarood

So according to you these people are guilty and they are lying about the report being negative.
Did they show the report in camera? if there is a legit case please contact the police.
Holiganism and destroying hospital property and making sensational videos are counter productive.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Did they show the report in camera? if there is a legit case please contact the police.
Holiganism and destroying hospital property and making sensational videos are counter productive.
I am not saying they presented a report I am saying that based on people's reaction " jab corons hy hi ni to moat kese hoi"
So you assume they are lying until they show the proof and I on the other hand trust these people until proven they are lying.
About hooliganism etc, it does not fall from the sky. Its simply a reaction of common people in an unjust society. It's very different to hold high morals sitting behind a computer screen and being part of the show.

bhaibarood

I am not saying they presented a report I am saying that based on people's reaction " jab corons hy hi ni to moat kese hoi"
So you assume they are lying until they show the proof and I on the other hand trust these people until proven they are lying.
About hooliganism etc, it does not fall from the sky. Its simply a reaction of common people in an unjust society. It's very different to hold high morals sitting behind a computer screen and being part of the show.
Sir rooz ki kahani hai , jab 24 saal ke larkey ko hospital latey hain ap ko pata hai kia conditon hoti hai? Kisee normal halat main 24 saal ka larka doctor ke pass bhi nahi jata !
Jab mareney lagata hai tu patient laya jata hai aur kabhi mout jeet jati hai aur doctor haar jata hai. Koi doctor jaan boojh ke patient nahi martaa, humari bhi famlies hain aur hameray bhi gharwaley hain.

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sir rooz ki kahani hai , jab 24 saal ke larkey ko hospital latey hain ap ko pata hai kia conditon hoti hai? Kisee normal halat main 24 saal ka larka doctor ke pass bhi nahi jata !
Jab mareney lagata hai tu patient laya jata hai aur kabhi mout jeet jati hai aur doctor haar jata hai. Koi doctor jaan boojh ke patient nahi martaa, humari bhi famlies hain aur hameray bhi gharwaley hain.
Few assumptions, 24 saal ka larka marne wala ho to doctors k paas jata hey? Second, I never claimed doctors killed him. It can be an error or mistake which is not very uncommon.
You have relatives in the med profession that's why you are acting defensive and already have your mind made up while you know very well that health profession has been commercialized BIG TIME. Front line worriers sounds fantastic while charging a handsome amount.

bhaibarood

Few assumptions, 24 saal ka larka marne wala ho to doctors k paas jata hey? Second, I never claimed doctors killed him. It can be an error or mistake which is not very uncommon.
You have relatives in the med profession that's why you are acting defensive and already have your mind made up while you know very well that health profession has been commercialized BIG TIME. Front line worriers sounds fantastic while charging a handsome amount.
sir jee I wont argue with you, big amounts go to owners not doctors.
Otherwise I will give you 10 billion but you wont enter Covid wards and bring the corona virus back to your family. if doctors wont take that risk , may be we all wont be here .

Minister (2k+ posts)
v simple.

when the nation has priorities set as seen in today's budget this will happen again and again.

Imran the Crackhead claimed for 22 years as struggling for
"INSAF, TALEEM, SEHAT" and in the end settled as an FA Pass's Bich.

Along with Chief Justice Saqib Nisar, Imran destroyed PKLI only because it was about to be a flagstar project of Shebaz Shareef which would have stole lime light from SKCMH
What a cheap reply to the thread, do you ever think about anything else except IK, before IK Pakistan was the superpower of this universe, every kid was studying curriculum from top British and American schools, aeroplanes were landing on the roads and every patient had 1 doctor per head, why you always fuck about Sharif era, what they did. You gave a broken country, fucked up system, Chutia judiciary and corrupt molvies and expect from IK to do miracles.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)

This was the Pakistan before a Handsome was put in PM Office.

EaQFNcFWkAMTbcS

EaO5sBhXsAEgdae

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
sir jee I wont argue with you, big amounts go to owners not doctors.
Otherwise I will give you 10 billion but you wont enter Covid wards and bring the corona virus back to your family. if doctors wont take that risk , may be we all wont be here .
Again you assume that all people think like you but all of my friends and family did allow the fear mongering once being aware that this covid is not a death sentence. I had it and my family as well and I would be more than willing to help anyone suffering from Corona including going to the wards. One of the reason I did not take my mother to the hospital cause they would not allow me to go with her. And no sir we will still be here even if there wasn't a single doctor alive. ( I am not against doctors but the life and death being commercialized)

bhaibarood

Again you assume that all people think like you but all of my friends and family did allow the fear mongering once being aware that this covid is not a death sentence. I had it and my family as well and I would be more than willing to help anyone suffering from Corona including going to the wards. One of the reason I did not take my mother to the hospital cause they would not allow me to go with her. And no sir we will still be here even if there wasn't a single doctor alive. ( I am not against doctors but the life and death being commercialized)
Sir you are rare specie then , I guess we can agree to disagree!