قاضی فائز عیسیٰ کے خلاف کیس واپس لینے پر غور کیا جا رہا ہے- ہارون رشید

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Main ne kia khaa thaa, Inshallah yeh GHQ ki pillon apna thooka chateain gey!
aur kia hua? Judicial bench ne Fariigh Naseem ki jo litrol ki hai woh kamaal hai!
Lanat hai , un begheirton pe jinhon ne Faizabaad dharna case main ISI ke role pe comment karney pe Justice Essa ke khilaaf case banaya !
lakh de lanaet Niazi te aur Dr Alvi te jinhon ne jhoton ka saath dia

Last edited:

Hussain1967

That will be a big embarrassment for the government. Didn’t govt know that case against Iftikhar Chaudhry failed miserably? I think government was pushed by GHQ/Aabpara to file this case, so it couldn’t resist.

Gramscian

MPA (400+ posts)
Main ne kia khaa thaa, Inshallah yeh GHQ ki pillon apna thooka chateain gey!
aur kia hua? Judicial bench ne Fariigh Naseem ki jo litrol ki hai woh kamaal hai!
Lanat hai , un begheirton pe jinhon ne Faizabaad dharna case main ISI ke role pe comment karney pe Justice Essa ke khilaaf case banaya !
lakh de lanaet Niazi te aur Dr Alvi te jinhon ne jhoton ka saath dia

If Esa is such an honourable and principled judge, why does not he give money trail for his family's foreign properties? Had he done that, SJC won't have proceeded with the reference.

Not a difficult thing to do for an honest judge.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

پھٹو کمانڈو کے آنڈے باچے ، پکے پھوجی دلال نسیم فروغ کی لن ترانیوں سے کھوش نہیں لگاتے ۔ لگتا ہے کہ ھاتھ ڈال کے اپنے اندر جج عیسی کا موٹا پھنسایا ہوا بانس اب خود ہی نکالنا پڑے گا ۔

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
Corrupt pmln had corrupted every institution of Pakistan.
Attacking supreme court to buying judges.
pmln gave this corrupt judge the money and properties abroad so that this corrupt judge could close the Hudybia paper mill case.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
there was never a case against Justice Qazi Faez Issa

it was just a
desperate attempt to:

a) marginalize Justice Issa's role in Supreme Court against Nikka & Abba's governance failures (& they succeeded)

b) taint Justice Issa by stopping him from being future Chief Justice (& they failed)

however, "they" hired Altaf Hussain and Commando's lawyer who had fail to save his both clients due to his performance !

now get ready for another
Spit & Lick ? ?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1268998693551616000

Diesel
abdulmajid
Hussain1967
Gramscian

pkuser2k12 and monstar

Hussain1967

Mush faces the wrath of Supreme Court when he tried to remove CJP. However, Nawaz Sharif completely escaped even after physically attacking Supreme Court judges and was even able to remove the then CJP, Sajjad Ali Shah. I am talking about 1998 which is not 100 years ago.

I think Nawaz escaped from the wrath of lawyers community and our liberals because of two reasons. He bought everyone that he could, including judges and journalists. For others, he was symbol of anti-establishment, so they forgave him in opposition to their biggest enemy, the military establishment. Nawaz knows the weakness of our liberals, so he will keep on milking them for a foreseeable future.

Okara

If this true then it's better for government to announce anyone richer than 1crore can commit any crime and they don't need to worry about any prosecution.

WatanDost

اصل بات تو چاچا خبطی نے بتائی نہیں کہ "غور" کرنے کا مشورہ ڈائرکٹ چاچا خبطی سے ہی لیا گیا ہے

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
If Esa is such an honourable and principled judge, why does not he give money trail for his family's foreign properties? Had he done that, SJC won't have proceeded with the reference.

Not a difficult thing to do for an honest judge.
Pti ney foreign party case mein money trail aur bank accounts ki de detail de dye?
Ager pti itni honourable hey to khud q nahe cooperate ker rahe hey election commission sey?

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
Koi bataye ga k govt k attorney general is case ko q Persue nahe ker raha hey? Q k us ko pata hey k case mein in logo k sath Kia honey wala hey.

Senorita

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mush faces the wrath of Supreme Court when he tried to remove CJP. However, Nawaz Sharif completely escaped even after physically attacking Supreme Court judges and was even able to remove the then CJP, Sajjad Ali Shah. I am talking about 1998 which is not 100 years ago.

I think Nawaz escaped from the wrath of lawyers community and our liberals because of two reasons. He bought everyone that he could, including judges and journalists. For others, he was symbol of anti-establishment, so they forgave him in opposition to their biggest enemy, the military establishment. Nawaz knows the weakness of our liberals, so he will keep on milking them for a foreseeable future.
Hussain1967

Mush faced all because of only one man i.e, Iftikhar Chaudhry who alone stood up against him. All lawyers, media, politicians and Imran Khan just followed him. Iftikhar Chaudhry was no angel and later he proved a chicken when his own son was honey trapped.

Nawaz was reinstated by Supreme court because it was a two man ego fight between Nawaz & Ghullam Ishaq Khan. Both were Pindi Boys back then who tried to stop both of them.

Stop drinking Nido. Now you are not an intern any more.

Hussain1967

there was never a case against Justice Qazi Faez Issa

it was just a
desperate attempt to:

a) marginalize Justice Issa's role in Supreme Court against Nikka & Abba's governance failures (& they succeeded)

b) taint Justice Issa by stopping him from being future Chief Justice (& they failed)

however, "they" hired Altaf Hussain and Commando's lawyer who had fail to save his both clients due to his performance !

now get ready for another
Spit & Lick ? ?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1268998693551616000

Diesel
abdulmajid
Hussain1967
Gramscian

pkuser2k12 and monstar
Why did you quote me? I am not with government on this. Didn’t you read my post in this thread?
Hussain1967

Mush faced all because of only one man i.e, Iftikhar Chaudhry who alone stood up against him. All lawyers, media, politicians and Imran Khan just followed him. Iftikhar Chaudhry was no angel and later he proved a chicken when his own son was honey trapped.

Nawaz was reinstated by Supreme court because it was a two man ego fight between Nawaz & Ghullam Ishaq Khan. Both were Pindi Boys back then who tried to stop both of them.

Stop drinking Nido. Now you are not an intern any more.
You should stop drinking Lassi, retarded liberal. I am not talking about 1993 when Nawaz was reinstated while Benazir was not reinstated in 1990 when she was removed by the troika of Presidency, Military, and Nawaz Sharif.

In my above post, was talking about 1998 when Nawaz Sharif’s men attacked Supreme Court and judges had to lock themselves into a room to save their lives. Your uncle, Rafique Tarar was president and Sajjad Ali Shah was CJP. Rafique Tarar, who was ex-justice of SC as well, went to Quetta with a briefcase full of money where a group of SC judges was present under the leadership of Saeed uz Zaman Siddiue. Tarar bribed them who then removed their own CJP, Sajjad Ali Shah.

I send laanat on power-hungry generals. Now you should also stop licking Nawaz’s balls. He is making fool of you by his fake anti-establishment stance. This Laanti does deal after deal with the same establishment, and then again becomes anti-establishment to fool you who are always ready to suck him.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
Koi bataye ga k govt k attorney general is case ko q Persue nahe ker raha hey? Q k us ko pata hey k case mein in logo k sath Kia honey wala hey.
Attorney General did not take the case because he is scared of Bars & its ghunda gardi. He had also given his opinion on the matter before therefore it was not appropriate for him to take up the case. This is what he stated.

Rather than giving money trail Faiz Issa and the thugs of Bar Counsel have thrown mud at everyone. He didn't even spare his fellow judges. What are they scared of. Why can't they tolerate any Lawyer fighting case against Faiz Issa? They put same pressure on former Attorney General. Faroogh Naseem is a very competent lawyer and is asking brilliant job in court. He is answering all questions and will the day against this corrupt judge.

All media is only reporting on few adverse comments by judges but failed to mention the brilliant response of Faroogh Naseem to rebut them. If government wanted to withdraw the case, they wouldn't have put there best lawyer upfront & time for that was during the last break.

SJC has already served notice to Faiz Issa. Supreme Court shouldn't even be listening to his plea as that time has long passed.

Husaink

بابا جی کی اور بی بی شرلو کی باتیں سن کر اندازہ ہو تا ہے کہ تجزیہ کاری کم اور محلے کی پھپھے کٹنیوں کی لگائی بجھائی زیادہ ہو رہی ہے