فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
my point is proved israel allow counted number of calories inside gaza but hamas do succeed in smuggling missile making material and other stuff. may be pakistani scientists do help them how to make missiles. (double knock on table)
Why don't they smuggle in food, books, medicines instead of rocket making material?

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ تحریر جماعت کے دوسرے خلیفہ کی ہے جو کہ انہوں نے 1948 میں لکھی تھی جب کہ ابھی فلسطین والا مسئلہ شروع ہوا تھا ۔ تمہارے تعصب کا کوئی علاج نہیں ہے لیکن اسکو غور سے پڑھنا ۔ تاکہ پتا چلے کہ حقائق کیا ہیں ۔

Better leave these nincompoops alone. After the second world war USA and Russia vied to get as many german nazi rocket scientist as they could lay their hands on. One of them even got the highest civil award in the US. On the other hand our hapless nation of barbarians pushes people away. Qadiyanis could very easily be brought back to the fold of Islam but the retarded Mullahs pushed them away and as a result they moved abroad and we created a monster, Its also a shame that we refuse to claim the only genius we produced as not from us. What a nation of retards !

arifkarim

On the other hand our hapless nation of barbarians pushes people away.
Look what they did to Dr Atif Mian a world famous economist appointed by PM Imran Khan. He was kicked for being Qadiani and now they cry why economy is not fixed? ?

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't they smuggle in food, books, medicines instead of rocket making material?
ہائے اب سڑی نا ۔ کیوں ڈرتے ہو پائیپ کے بمبوں سے۔ یقین کرو قیامت تک یہدیوں کو امن والا ملک نہیں ملے گا۔ قیامت تک کوئی نا کوئی اٹھے گا اور ان کو مارے گا۔ کبھی ٹاٹیس کبھی ہٹلر اور کبھی علی شیر خدا۔

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
جس نے نبوت کا جھوٹا دعوا کر دیا ، اس کی کسی بات پر یقین نہیں ۔

یہاں پر یقین کرنے والی کی کوئی بات ہی نہیں ہے بلکہ عمل کرنے کا مسلمانوں کے لئے ہے کہ یہ کام کرلیتے یعنی سارے مسلم ممالک اتحاد کرتے اس وقت اور اسرائیل سے لڑ ن ۔ْاس وقت لڑنا آسان تھا ۔ یہ کام اب بھی ہوسکتا ہے اب کرلو۔ تمہیں کون کہہ رہا ہے کہ کسی کی نبوت پر یقین کرو۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Better leave these nincompoops alone. After the second world war USA and Russia vied to get as many german nazi rocket scientist as they could lay their hands on. One of them even got the highest civil award in the US. On the other hand our hapless nation of barbarians pushes people away. Qadiyanis could very easily be brought back to the fold of Islam but the retarded Mullahs pushed them away and as a result they moved abroad and we created a monster, Its also a shame that we refuse to claim the only genius we produced as not from us. What a nation of retards !
Sad but true.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
qadiyanies-ahmadies-are-all-UK-products-to--create-differences-in-islam-just-like-UK-did-to-Turkey-by-creating-youngturks-tobreak-khilafa

arifkarim

ہائے اب سڑی نا ۔ کیوں ڈرتے ہو پائیپ کے بمبوں سے۔ یقین کرو قیامت تک یہدیوں کو امن والا ملک نہیں ملے گا۔ قیامت تک کوئی نا کوئی اٹھے گا اور ان کو مارے گا۔ کبھی ٹاٹیس کبھی ہٹلر اور کبھی علی شیر خدا۔
یعنی حب مسلم نہیں بغض یہود ہے، جاہل

arifkarim

میاں عاطف نے آ کر کون سا ایل پٹ لینا تھا۔ اس نے آ کر تو اور دھوکہ دینا تھا۔
تو پھر پاکستان کی خراب معیشت پر رونا دھونا بند کرو۔ اب جب عمران معاشی ٹیم بدلے گا تو واہ واہ کرنا

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
یہاں پر یقین کرنے والی کی کوئی بات ہی نہیں ہے بلکہ عمل کرنے کا مسلمانوں کے لئے ہے کہ یہ کام کرلیتے یعنی سارے مسلم ممالک اتحاد کرتے اس وقت اور اسرائیل سے لڑ ن ۔ْاس وقت لڑنا آسان تھا ۔ یہ کام اب بھی ہوسکتا ہے اب کرلو۔ تمہیں کون کہہ رہا ہے کہ کسی کی نبوت پر یقین کرو۔
ہم قادینیوں کی کسی بھی بات پر یقین نہیں کرئیں گے۔ ہم قادیانیوں کو بنا دلیل کافر کہتے ہیں ۔ اگر وہ دو جمع دو چار کہیں تب بھی یقین کرئیں گے۔

Wake up Pak

No, no problem, hate away. Don't let me stop you, Just never seen you so riled up, that's all
One of those days especially when this ass hole arifkarim was defending so vehemently the aggression on Palestinians. Somehow I knew that that day that he is a Qadiani as well that is why I named him JEWDIANI that day and now everything is in black and white.

Wake up Pak

No, no problem, hate away. Don't let me stop you, Just never seen you so riled up, that's all
Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)

arifkarim

One of those days especially when this ass hole arifkarim was defending so vehemently the aggression on Palestinians. Somehow I knew that that day that he is a Qadiani as well that is why I named him JEWDIANI that day and now everything is in black and white.
قادیانیوں اسرائیلیوں پر لعنت ہو۔ اب آرام ہے؟