ریاست مدینہ میں اب آپ پچاس کروڑ کا فراڈ کر سکتے ہیں

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
maxresdefault.jpg

President Alvi signs NAB Amendment Ordinance 2019

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Federal Cabinet on Friday approved the circulation summary, and issued the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Amendment Ordinance 2019 after President Dr Arif Alvi signed it.

According to the proposed NAB ordinance, the anti-graft watchdog will no longer be allowed to take action against government employees and Bureau will not seize property of government officials without the orders of the court.

If the accountability watchdog cannot complete an investigation against a suspect within three months, the accused will be entitled to bail. In addition, NAB will now only be able to proceed in corruption cases of Rs500 million and more.

The anti-graft agency’s jurisdiction over matters relating to tax, stock exchange and IPOs has been curtailed. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and building control authorities will be the sole authorities tasked to act on all such matters.

No action will be launched against government employees in case of departmental deficiencies, as per the proposed ordinance.

aiamjad

Citizen
ریاست مدینے کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا
یہ ہماری حکومت کا انتہائی احسن اقدام ہے۔ پہلے
بندہ اگر ایک کروڑ کا بھی فراڈ کرتا تھا تو پکڑے جانے کا اڈر ہوتا تھا لیکن اب وہ بلا خوف خظر 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ کا فراڈ کرسکتا ہے۔

مختلف فیملیز میں ایک سے زیادہ لوگ سرکاری نوکری میں ہیں اگر گھر میں صرف 2 بندے ہیں 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ کا فراڈ کرلیں تو آرام سے بغیر کسی خوف کے وہ ارب پتی بن جائینگے۔
کون کہتا ہے عمران خان اپنے وعدوں سے مکر رہا ہے اس نے تو مدینہ کی ریاست کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا کر دکھایا۔ پہلے لوگ ڈرتے تھے کرپشن کرتے اب کم سے کم ہر سرکاری ملازم 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ بغیر کسی خوف کہ کرپشن کرکے خوشحال ہوسکتا ہے۔

RajaRawal111

ریاست مدینے کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا
یہ ہماری حکومت کا انتہائی احسن اقدام ہے۔ پہلے
بندہ اگر ایک کروڑ کا بھی فراڈ کرتا تھا تو پکڑے جانے کا اڈر ہوتا تھا لیکن اب وہ بلا خوف خظر 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ کا فراڈ کرسکتا ہے۔

مختلف فیملیز میں ایک سے زیادہ لوگ سرکاری نوکری میں ہیں اگر گھر میں صرف 2 بندے ہیں 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ کا فراڈ کرلیں تو آرام سے بغیر کسی خوف کے وہ ارب پتی بن جائینگے۔
کون کہتا ہے عمران خان اپنے وعدوں سے مکر رہا ہے اس نے تو مدینہ کی ریاست کا ایک اور وعدہ پورا کر دکھایا۔ پہلے لوگ ڈرتے تھے کرپشن کرتے اب کم سے کم ہر سرکاری ملازم 49 کروڑ اور 99 لاکھ بغیر کسی خوف کہ کرپشن کرکے خوشحال ہوسکتا ہے۔
یار فگر صحیح کرو --- ٤٩ کروڑ ٩٩ لاکھ ٩٩ ہزار ٩٩ روپے

mhafeez

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اور اگر آپ وزیر اعظم کے دوست ہیں تو آپ کیلئے کرپشن کرنے کی کوئی حد مقرر نہیں

EM2Qzh6UcAAGdlZ

Colonel Blimp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The courts and opposition and bureaucrats must be hailing this ordinance as a success. It will pass through parliament easily. It will not be challenged in courts and if somebody does will be dismissed happily by the Judges!

mhafeez

The courts and opposition and bureaucrats must be hailing this ordinance as a success. It will pass through parliament easily. It will not be challenged in courts and if somebody does will be dismissed happily by the Judges!

اسے جاری کرنے کی یا یہ این آر او دینے کی ضرورت ہی کیوں پیش آئی؟؟

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
maxresdefault.jpg

President Alvi signs NAB Amendment Ordinance 2019

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Federal Cabinet on Friday approved the circulation summary, and issued the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Amendment Ordinance 2019 after President Dr Arif Alvi signed it.

According to the proposed NAB ordinance, the anti-graft watchdog will no longer be allowed to take action against government employees and Bureau will not seize property of government officials without the orders of the court.

If the accountability watchdog cannot complete an investigation against a suspect within three months, the accused will be entitled to bail. In addition, NAB will now only be able to proceed in corruption cases of Rs500 million and more.

The anti-graft agency’s jurisdiction over matters relating to tax, stock exchange and IPOs has been curtailed. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan and building control authorities will be the sole authorities tasked to act on all such matters.

No action will be launched against government employees in case of departmental deficiencies, as per the proposed ordinance.

Ah yes only a khota patwari like you can take a step which was being strongly demanded by the business community and will build investor confidence and put it out of context turn into some twisted patwari anti govt and IK rhetoric

And Fucks sake do not reply in the big ass red clown fonts

RajaRawal111

Ah yes only a khota patwari like you can take a step which was being strongly demanded by the business community and will build investor confidence and put it out of context turn into some twisted patwari anti govt and IK rhetoric

I wanted to reply with big ass red font. But you are lucky. I am not on my computer. That option is not available in mobile browser.
You just tell if this is done or not. Context shontext baad ki baat he.

mhafeez

NAB not able to probe less than 500 million doesn't mean the prob won't be done at all. But of course you guys are paid for propaganda.

اگر وہ ادارے صحیح کام کررہے تھے یا ان میں اتنی صلاحیت تھی کہ وہ ان مقدمات کی تفتیش کرسکیں تو نیب بنانے کی ضرورت ہی کیوں پیش آئی؟؟

mhafeez

Article 19-A of the Constitution protects this right. All citizens are equal before the law and are entitled to equal protection by the law. Article 25 of the Constitution guarantees the equality of all citizens without any discrimination on the basis of gender.

RajaRawal111

اگر وہ ادارے صحیح کام کررہے تھے یا ان میں اتنی صلاحیت تھی کہ وہ ان مقدمات کی تفتیش کرسکیں تو نیب بنانے کی ضرورت ہی کیوں پیش آئی؟؟
I will say if NAB was doing all right. Why he had to gring its teeth. Kyaa imran khaan ne apni Qassam aour Allah se kiya waada tor diya he.

aiamjad

Citizen

So you can allow more corruption so that you can gain more investor's confidence. What about the corruption of 50B allowed so that you can get more investor's confidence?

babydoll

Voter (50+ posts)
اور اگر آپ وزیر اعظم کے دوست ہیں تو آپ کیلئے کرپشن کرنے کی کوئی حد مقرر نہیں

EM2Qzh6UcAAGdlZ
اب کھلم کھلا دوستوں کو ریلیف مل رہا ہے۔
یعنی کرپشن کرنے کے لئےوزیراعظم کا دوست ہونا ضروری ہے
نہیں تو مارے گئے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I wanted to reply with big ass red font. But you are lucky. I am not on my computer. That option is not available in mobile browser.
You just tell if this is done or not. Context shontext baad ki baat he.
Why baad ki baat? Context is very important in fact crucial, If you say " I fuck donkeys, but that is absolutely a false statement "
But then I publish an article with the headline Raja says he fucks donkeys. Technically I am not lying, just publishing your statement out of context