ریاست مدینہ میں اب آپ پچاس کروڑ کا فراڈ کر سکتے ہیں

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
such a shame, that educated people, just to show their hatred towards Imran Khan, will do any propaganda to defame him.

the same people whose leader was caught by NAB for corruption and kept cursing it for last 2 years, today are spinning the story just for point scoring.

I will say if NAB was doing all right. Why he had to gring its teeth. Kyaa imran khaan ne apni Qassam aour Allah se kiya waada tor diya he.

Munawarkhan

and please change the heading, riyasat e Madina hamaray nabi, Mohammad PBUH ki riasat thi. is main fraudiyay nahi thay.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So you can allow more corruption so that you can gain more investor's confidence. What about the corruption of 50B allowed so that you can get more investor's confidence?
Have I asked you this before? That are you naturally this stupid or you have to work hard to reach such levels of stupidity? I'm guessing the latter because no can be born this stupid!

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why baad ki baat? Context is very important in fact crucial, If you say " I fuck donkeys, but that is absolutely a false statement "
But then I publish an article with the headline Raja says he fucks donkeys. Technically I am not lying, just publishing your statement out of context
I asked you if this has happed or not. Simple question.???

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwari izteraab mei hein k 50 crore se ooper per NAB danda daega aur neechaye pe Wajid Zia! Ab Bach k kahaan jaeinge!!! ????

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bilkul Bhat ziyada aaram ae

So it is true. Now NAB "allegedly the real instrument for Corruption crubbing" will not come after you do corruption of Rs 499999999.99 in Riyasut-e Madeena
LOL mujhe pata that ke subah se tumhari bund mein kharish ho rahi thi yeh baat forum pe post ker ne liye baki forum ke patwariyon ka bhi yehi haal hai.

But you are too late for the party. Anyways I will just cut and paste my answer to another patwari here. To put into context, something you patwaris really don't care about! LOL This is the point of this Ordnance. So here goes

1. Build more confidence in the business community to invest as they have been demanding this for a long time, there have been grave concerns raised by them fearing they can be dragged in NAB for the smallest reason or irregularity.

2. To take pressure off NAB, right now it is involved in everything from the smallest to the largest case, wasting its time and resources on so many fronts. Stopping or recovering corruption of a few crores is peanuts in the big picture of a large nation like Pakistan.

3. Since there are already institution and agencies that can and have the power to investigate and prosecute these matters they will be made more active with each handling cases relevant to it. For example FBR will handle tax related cases, SECP handling financial institutions etc etc, thus taking off pressure off NAB at the same time, making these agencies more active and hence strengthening and solidifying them.

4. NAB now has a more focused and clear goal to go after the big guns of corruption rather than being bogged down in smaller cases and bring the cases it has started to conclusion faster, right now NAB's performance is this sector has been lack luster.

5. By reigning its power and authority in these matters it also stops NAB form being used for political victimization by any future govt as it had been in the past by the previous three governments.

I know none of this will register in your patwaris head kyu ke tumne to apna dhol peetna hai hai aur apna jhoota bayaniya chalana hai ke 50crore se neechay ke corruption Pakistan mein maaf kerdi gai hai. To lagay rahe.

RajaRawal111

Red text is mine Black is your. Let me shred it apart now.
LOL mujhe pata that ke subah se tumhari bund mein kharish ho rahi thi yeh baat forum pe post ker ne liye baki forum ke patwariyon ka bhi yehi haal hai.

ہاں اچھا کیا خارش کر دی اب -- مجھے آرام ہے -- پتا لگا کہ تمہارا ----- پر خارش کرنے کا کافی تجربہ ہے - تم عربی شیخوں کی خراش پر ہی لگے ہوے ہو --- اچھی کمائی ہو جاتی ہو گی

But you are too late for the party. Anyways I will just cut and paste my answer to another patwari here. To put into context, something you patwaris really don't care about! LOL This is the point of this Ordnance. So here goes

1. Build more confidence in the business community to invest as they have been demanding this for a long time, there have been grave concerns raised by them fearing they can be dragged in NAB for the smallest reason or irregularity.

What the heck is irregularity ---define it. You are proving IK being incompetent mindless Donkey who cannot for see the process flaw and correct it. Or is it allowing businessmen to go ahead and bribe officials one rupee less then 500 million. ?

2. To take pressure off NAB, right now it is involved in everything from the smallest to the largest case, wasting its time and resources on so many fronts. Stopping or recovering corruption of a few crores is peanuts in the big picture of a large nation like Pakistan.

Idiot those small cases are the once on which NAB was showing its performance in terms of peal bargains. Your donkey has taken away the charm of job from NAB officers. in rality NAB was fully active and capable to handle every thing as it looked.

3. Since there are already institution and agencies that can and have the power to investigate and prosecute these matters they will be made more active with each handling cases relevant to it. For example FBR will handle tax related cases, SECP handling financial institutions etc etc, thus taking off pressure off NAB at the same time, making these agencies more active and hence strengthening and solidifying them.

The alleged incompetence of these agencies was the reason NAB was formed. Now dont tell me Your donkey has done some Lidh in these agencies due to which they competency level has shot up to the sky. NAB was monumental and instrumental

4. NAB now has a more focused and clear goal to go after the big guns of corruption rather than being bogged down in smaller cases and bring the cases it has started to conclusion faster, right now NAB's performance is this sector has been lack luster.

You wasted a sentence. You already said it above

5. By reigning its power and authority in these matters it also stops NAB form being used for political victimization by any future govt as it had been in the past by the previous three governments.
So you already called IK's Govt as previous --- your Majesty the king of Hypocrisy That was an information for me

I know none of this will register in your patwaris head kyu ke tumne to apna dhol peetna hai hai aur apna jhoota bayaniya chalana hai ke 50crore se neechay ke corruption Pakistan mein maaf kerdi gai hai. To lagay rahe.

ہم دونوں اب ایک دوسرے کو کافی اچھا جانتے ہیں --- تھیں پتا ہے میں تمہاری چولوں کو کیسے ادھیڑتا ہوں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Red text is mine Black is your. Let me shred it apart now.

ہاں اچھا کیا خارش کر دی اب -- مجھے آرام ہے -- پتا لگا کہ تمہارا ----- پر خارش کرنے کا کافی تجربہ ہے - تم عربی شیخوں کی خراش پر ہی لگے ہوے ہو --- اچھی کمائی ہو جاتی ہو گی

What the heck is irregularity ---define it. You are proving IK being incompetent mindless Donkey who cannot for see the process flaw and correct it. Or is it allowing businessmen to go ahead and bribe officials one rupee less then 500 million. ?

Idiot those small cases are the once on which NAB was showing its performance in terms of peal bargains. Your donkey has taken away the charm of job from NAB officers. in rality NAB was fully active and capable to handle every thing as it looked.

The alleged incompetence of these agencies was the reason NAB was formed. Now dont tell me Your donkey has done some Lidh in these agencies due to which they competency level has shot up to the sky. NAB was monumental and instrumental

You wasted a sentence. You already said it above

So you already called IK's Govt as previous --- your Majesty the king of Hypocrisy That was an information for me

ہم دونوں اب ایک دوسرے کو کافی اچھا جانتے ہیں --- تھیں پتا ہے میں تمہاری چولوں کو کیسے ادھیڑتا ہوں
Well I cannot give you serious and solemn answers with such a non serious attitude. I'm not here at your beck and call or have any obligation to you to address your nonsense.

If you really want to discuss this, re-frame your questions again in a manner which they can be discussed.

RajaRawal111

Well I cannot give you serious and solemn answers with such a non serious attitude. I'm not here at your beck and call or have any obligation to you to address your nonsense.

If you really want to discuss this, re-frame your questions again in a manner which they can be discussed.
Well non of us is obliged here to answer anyone. But we do. It our hobby, I guess.
However I had never found you so helpless before.
No worries Go and relax

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Well non of us is obliged here to answer anyone. But we do. It our hobby, I guess.
However I had never found you so helpless before.
No worries Go and relax
Yeah nice try at reverse psychology but sorry it didn't work. I'm always up for a decent discussion, last chance to reword your blabber into comprehensible sentences and we can continue. Otherwise I'll understand you have nothing but yub yub left.

RajaRawal111

Yeah nice try at reverse psychology but sorry it didn't work. I'm always up for a decent discussion, last chance to reword your blabber into comprehensible sentences and we can continue. Otherwise I'll understand you have nothing but yub yub left.
Go and relax man -- I dont what you to heat up and blow up your gasket.
I will need you at other places.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
giphy.gif
Ok got it.

Munawarkhan

Bilkul Bhat ziyada aaram ae

So it is true. Now NAB "allegedly the real instrument for Corruption crubbing" will not come after you do corruption of Rs 499999999.99 in Riyasut-e Madeena

we’ll NAB in Pakistan will focus on bigger cases.
smaller cases will be dealt by local law enforcement or details need to be understood.

Pakistan is not equal to Riyasat e Madina.
that’s a role model that IK wants to follow in making Pakistan a true welfare state. It doesn’t mean that the day IK became PM, Pakistan will suddenly turn into something different.

I believe that you and like minded people, try to belittle riyasat e Madina concept, either because you don’t want Pakistan to become one or lack the understanding.

but the I remember how you guys used to make fun of Billion Tree project. Even your leader, a convict, when he was the PM, used to make fun of it too, even after the whole world had recognises it. but like all patwaris, he was so blind in hatred of IK, that he couldn’t accept something good happened in Pakistan.

you lot can cry and do all propoganda that you like, Pakistan will succeed and IK will be at the helm of its success