دین کس سے سیکھا جائے؟

Amal

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
دین صرف قرآن و سنت ہے ! جو کچھ بھی مشکل نہیں گمراہ کرنے والوں سے بچنا اپنی آخرت بچانا ہے جہاں ہمیشہ رہنا ہے

knowledge88

دین صرف قرآن و سنت ہے ! جو کچھ بھی مشکل نہیں گمراہ کرنے والوں سے بچنا اپنی آخرت بچانا ہے جہاں ہمیشہ رہنا ہے
Its not that simple my friend.
I give you just one example to prove we need a Muftee to explain few things from Quran and Sunna.
Quran very clearly says to break the fast at the sight of "NIGHT" it doesnt say sunset. Yet all the Sunni break their fast before night at sunset showing hadees to prove it. And the Shia break their fast when night appears showing hadees that they are right.
If you have Quran and Hafees with you and no other advice then tell me what time would you break your fast ?

Amal

Its not that simple my friend.
I give you just one example to prove we need a Muftee to explain few things from Quran and Sunna.
Quran very clearly says to break the fast at the sight of "NIGHT" it doesnt say sunset. Yet all the Sunni break their fast before night at sunset showing hadees to prove it. And the Shia break their fast when night appears showing hadees that they are right.
If you have Quran and Hafees with you and no other advice then tell me what time would you break your fast ?

there is no doubt in this matter follow according to sunnah !

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Again i will say that Quran is not mullah"s property, it is a book for all mankind.
No need to follow any particular mullah to explain anything as all of them have their own version of Islam. They are divided into sects and maslaks and that is where the problem arises.
Try opening your mouth against their form of Islam, you will be issued a religious edict or you might get killed.
May Allah save us from these mazhab faroosh mullahs.